What's new

Possible ULMF project?

R

Ryka

Re: Possible ULMF project?

I got negrepped for being 'mean' to him.

I was just hard on him, for being hard on me.

This is Sanstin's thread. Not NookieNookie's. He's trolling our attention left and right by being stupid.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Nookie, I want you to stop causing friction with the other members around here. I don't care what you say, at this point you're just trying to rile up people. As for everybody else, I expected a little better from you guys. Well, not Toxic. He was alright.

Just chill out and let Sanstin do the talking.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Just chill out and let Sanstin do the talking.
Fucking. This.

On a side note, I find it amazing, that what this game is lacking is a concept. There are usually at least five threads on any online forum that has anything to do with games, with people with no artistic skill, and no skill at coding, trying to sell an idea they got, and then realizing that an idea is worthless without a team.

Hmmm... So how about I write up a little sci-fi story, with the ability to be worked well into a game. be it shooting or swordswinging.

"When the war came, no-one thought humanity would survive. Mutually assured destruction they called it. A short sighted plan.

The dust from the bombs blocked out the sun for years. Plants and animals, entire ecosystems grind to a halt. And what wasn't killed by the cold or the hunger, was killed by the radiation. Radioactive ashes covered entire continents. And in this Dark Age, humanity hid. Bunkers and shelters, filled to the brim.

But even in the shelters, the hunger came. Without the ability to refresh the supplies, mankind as a whole was slowly starving to death. What were we to do? The solution we found, changed everything. There were creatures that survived out there. Cockroaches, scorpions, the occasional rat. And within bunkers we started combining them. Not only with each other, but with ourselves. What had previously been looked upon as unethical, was now a strict necessity. Most of the experiments were failures, death was common. But there was a minute percentile who did not die.

And we grew stronger.

Yet we had not forseen the full consequences of our actions. After the first generation of hybrids, came and went, and their children grew to maturity, we stepped outside. Into the world that no-one had seen with their own eyes and lived to describe for nearly two hundred years. And we laid claims to the bare land, and we existed, we survived. Carrying within us genes that were not meant for our genus. And with the years, things changed.

In the beginning, it was us against the world. It kept us strong, and it kept us together, as allies. But with time, we grew used to the landscape. With time we came to learn how to defend ourselves against the horrors of this wasteland. In due time, two factions were created. One, the Humanists, stood for order and the preservation of humans in their original state. The other faction called themselves Evolution, and they wanted to embrace the animal kingdoms harsh realities. And with time, with every generation, some individuals changed. After a while, they formed groups, and they started modifying themselves, Idolizing their non-human components.
Somewhere in the middle of it all, the evolution started loosing their ability to reproduce. Whatever offspring came of them was mostly either beings below sentient thought, or just dead.
After reaching a breaking point, the Evolution had too much foreign genetic material in them. They needed more human genes.
And that was when the kidnappings started. The evolution would raid outposts and villages of the Humanists, taking with them people for use as breeding.

As for gameplay, do you want a female protagonist? Kindof a "Fuck up and you're fucked" thing, or do you want to just be a lad that happens upon females in bad circumstances?
Do you want to be the good guy or the bad guy?

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are usually at least five threads on any online forum that has anything to do with games, with people with no artistic skill, and no skill at coding, trying to sell an idea they got, and then realizing that an idea is worthless without a team.
That's the story of my life... XD

OP
S

Sanstin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fucking. This.

On a side note, I find it amazing, that what this game is lacking is a concept. There are usually at least five threads on any online forum that has anything to do with games, with people with no artistic skill, and no skill at coding, trying to sell an idea they got, and then realizing that an idea is worthless without a team.

Hmmm... So how about I write up a little sci-fi story, with the ability to be worked well into a game. be it shooting or swordswinging.

"When the war came, no-one thought humanity would survive. Mutually assured destruction they called it. A short sighted plan.

The dust from the bombs blocked out the sun for years. Plants and animals, entire ecosystems grind to a halt. And what wasn't killed by the cold or the hunger, was killed by the radiation. Radioactive ashes covered entire continents. And in this Dark Age, humanity hid. Bunkers and shelters, filled to the brim.

But even in the shelters, the hunger came. Without the ability to refresh the supplies, mankind as a whole was slowly starving to death. What were we to do? The solution we found, changed everything. There were creatures that survived out there. Cockroaches, scorpions, the occasional rat. And within bunkers we started combining them. Not only with each other, but with ourselves. What had previously been looked upon as unethical, was now a strict necessity. Most of the experiments were failures, death was common. But there was a minute percentile who did not die.

And we grew stronger.

Yet we had not forseen the full consequences of our actions. After the first generation of hybrids, came and went, and their children grew to maturity, we stepped outside. Into the world that no-one had seen with their own eyes and lived to describe for nearly two hundred years. And we laid claims to the bare land, and we existed, we survived. Carrying within us genes that were not meant for our genus. And with the years, things changed.

In the beginning, it was us against the world. It kept us strong, and it kept us together, as allies. But with time, we grew used to the landscape. With time we came to learn how to defend ourselves against the horrors of this wasteland. In due time, two factions were created. One, the Humanists, stood for order and the preservation of humans in their original state. The other faction called themselves Evolution, and they wanted to embrace the animal kingdoms harsh realities. And with time, with every generation, some individuals changed. After a while, they formed groups, and they started modifying themselves, Idolizing their non-human components.
Somewhere in the middle of it all, the evolution started loosing their ability to reproduce. Whatever offspring came of them was mostly either beings below sentient thought, or just dead.
After reaching a breaking point, the Evolution had too much foreign genetic material in them. They needed more human genes.
And that was when the kidnappings started. The evolution would raid outposts and villages of the Humanists, taking with them people for use as breeding.

As for gameplay, do you want a female protagonist? Kindof a "Fuck up and you're fucked" thing, or do you want to just be a lad that happens upon females in bad circumstances?
Do you want to be the good guy or the bad guy?
Sorry for taking awhile, was waiting for the trolls to die to be honest. That story starts off really depressing :) lol but I like it. And I definitely want a female protagonist. Controlling a guy is a turn off for me.

NookieNookie

Banned
Reputation score

Since Wonderboy pitched something then I might as well.

A secret female agent is sent to explore a lush island that is surrounded in magical energy. The agent also practices magic and she finds out that there's a mad scientist that is harnessing the magical energy within the island and the scientist is preparing an army of monsters to start a new civilization on the island.

There are inhabitants in the island, different dominantly female amazonian tribes that don't stand a chance against the monsters and often times the tribes are captured, tortured, raped, and made into sex slaves. Only a few remains safe and the few will help the agent defeat the mad scientist and his army in any way.

I'm whipping out some concept art at this moment and I'm setting up the design for the game. :3

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

Since Wonderboy pitched something then I might as well.

A secret female agent is sent to explore a lush island that is surrounded in magical energy. The agent also practices magic and she finds out that there's a mad scientist that is harnessing the magical energy within the island and the scientist is preparing an army of monsters to start a new civilization on the island.

There are inhabitants in the island, different dominantly female amazonian tribes that don't stand a chance against the monsters and often times the tribes are captured, tortured, raped, and made into sex slaves. Only a few remains safe and the few will help the agent defeat the mad scientist and his army in any way.

I'm whipping out some concept art at this moment and I'm setting up the design for the game. :3
Sounds a lot like MoT's project (click to see his thread).

NookieNookie

Banned
Reputation score

Sounds a lot like MoT's project (click to see his thread).
Hmm, his game does share some similarities with the game I pitched, but the game mechanics are different in a couple of ways.

This game I pitched is an action rpg, which means that the character can move around the world in 4 directions. There will be some side quests, extra content, and cutscenes that I am aiming to implement in the game. As of now I'm part of a team; one is a programmer and one wants to be the artist.

I'm looking for more people to help out; the team may need a few more artists who can draw decently, create pixel art decently, and/or animate decently. The team especially needs a writer and a musician. Plus this will be the team's first game and this project will be a fun learning experience. :D If anyone wants to help in any way, send me a PM. :)

As for me, I'm designing and providing the graphics/art for the game.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, his game does share some similarities with the game I pitched, but the game mechanics are different in a couple of ways.

This game I pitched is an action rpg, which means that the character can move around the world in 4 directions. There will be some side quests, extra content, and cutscenes that I am aiming to implement in the game. As of now I'm part of a team; one is a programmer and one wants to be the artist.

I'm looking for more people to help out; the team may need a few more artists who can draw decently, create pixel art decently, and/or animate decently. The team especially needs a writer and a musician. Plus this will be the team's first game and this project will be a fun learning experience. :D If anyone wants to help in any way, send me a PM. :)

As for me, I'm designing and providing the graphics/art for the game.
BLACKLISTED!!!

R

Ryka

Apparently, Sanstin doesn't mind NookieNookie. I feel dumb. Apologies everyone.

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So it's not just me who think's Nookie seems to have suddenly stolen complete control over every aspect of the game that Sanstin want's to create?
Nope, I'm with ya there~.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So it's not just me who think's Nookie seems to have suddenly stolen complete control over every aspect of the game that Sanstin want's to create?
I thought it was everything nookie gets involved in.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I thought it was everything nookie gets involved in.
This is pretty much the only thread I've looked into recently in this section of the forum so I was unaware of his douchebaggery.

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

Nookie is like that akward drunken guy at the bar that forcingly moves to your table and starts talking over you and your friends and doesn't shut up or leave without making a show.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

If we can decide on the theme for the project, that would be great. Personally I think we should use a sci-fi setting or similar, because that allows us to easily circumvent a lot of common game making problems, such as "Glide-walking." By allowing the enemies to hover. Backgrounds and environments are also easier to create with a sci- fi theme, due to the common conception of a "Clean future." It also creates a good backdrop for monsters that do not exist in anything but tentacle hentai, and robots.

Making a musical score is also much easier with sci-fi, because you need less realistic synthesizers due to the fact that it should have a slightly digital sound. (Think Halo, mass effect and similar.) I have the means to create realistic sound, but I prefer if I don't have to spend hours just tweaking effect racks.

NookieNookie

Banned
Reputation score

Nookie is like that akward drunken guy at the bar that forcingly moves to your table and starts talking over you and your friends and doesn't shut up or leave without making a show.
I take it that "the rest" don't know what a "GAME PITCH" is about; I guess that includes you...insults and probably negrep~ing is what you have left; can't phase me. :D

Have fun making your game by yourself.

You all know who you are and you've shown your true colors. Plus I didn't recall that Sanstin has some ideas going for a game. Well whateva, I'm working with an awesome team; it's going to be a first for us, but we're aiming to make an epic h-game. :cool:

In before & after..... NO :|

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I take it that "the rest" don't know what a "GAME PITCH" is about; I guess that includes you...insults and probably negrep~ing is what you have left; can't phase me. :D

You know who you are and you've shown your true colors. Plus I didn't recall that Santin has some ideas going for a game. Well whateva, I'm working with an awesome team; it's going to be a first for us, but we're aiming to make an epic h-game. :cool:

Wow it's sad that you consider yourself a team. What a self-centered narcicist.