What's new

Possible ULMF project?

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Possible ULMF project?

Tis true, scifi is scifi after all. The only boundaries are within one's own imagination.

Ah, yes...forgot about the sprites he mentioned. Heh

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Much of the point of the story I wrote was that it can easily be adapted to justify the existence of pretty much any type of monster/ machine, both humanoid, feral and simply monstrous. In addition to the humans themselves, let's not forget about whatever natural mutants may be roaming the lands... ;)
By that reasoning, I think one of the enemies should be based off this handsome devil.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm just gonna post this here, from the LOK forums.

Now, I disagree with the poster about having to be versed in everything, but he has some good points about the flow of information. We need to know everything.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm just gonna post this here, from the LOK forums.

Now, I disagree with the poster about having to be versed in everything, but he has some good points about the flow of information. We need to know everything.
That's why when sanstin didn't explain himself completely right off i was all questions.
What you know now is:
Its an action rpg set in a scifi post apocalyptic setting similar to fallout but with rapist monsters and mutants.
Completed back story assuming Wonderboy's idea is the real deal.
The game will be programed in Java,possibility with the ability to include custom character sets with over the top angle view similar to original zelda/diablo.

What you don't know is the game mechanics witch is very important and the art style.
Will it be pixel sprites,3d sprites,or straight line sprites? The artist will be the deciding factor but if everyone decides to vote otherwise to his/her style of choice it could very well discourage that person.
Will there be a leveling system,a struggle system,Sprite based sex,cg picture for game overs, inventory,magic,special ability's, pregnancy/abortions, Drug addictions,choices affecting outcomes.
The list could go on forever but the best idea would be too choose the minimal to get started then expand.

OP
S

Sanstin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's why when sanstin didn't explain himself completely right off i was all questions.
What you know now is:
Its an action rpg set in a scifi post apocalyptic setting similar to fallout but with rapist monsters and mutants.
Completed back story assuming Wonderboy's idea is the real deal.
The game will be programed in Java,possibility with the ability to include custom character sets with over the top angle view similar to original zelda/diablo.

What you don't know is the game mechanics witch is very important and the art style.
Will it be pixel sprites,3d sprites,or straight line sprites? The artist will be the deciding factor but if everyone decides to vote otherwise to his/her style of choice it could very well discourage that person.
Will there be a leveling system,a struggle system,Sprite based sex,cg picture for game overs, inventory,magic,special ability's, pregnancy/abortions, Drug addictions,choices affecting outcomes.
The list could go on forever but the best idea would be too choose the minimal to get started then expand.
Here's what I'm thinking, leveling system, sprite based sex, have to have an inventory, maybe magic, probably special ability's, not a big fan of pregnancy, no drugs, definitely choices.