What's new

Possible ULMF project?

OP
S

Sanstin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Possible ULMF project?

No this thread is about getting ideas for a possible ULMF project...and so far the ideas thrown here is based on the shenanigans on this site. I don't know if a game like that is going to be fun to work with.

It's fun to talk about it, but not fun to develop something out of it. It's just like saying that it's a "GREAT IDEA" making a h-game based on the internet and the characters will be based on internet memes because LOL itz soo randum 'n randum iz teh awezum. Get real. :rolleyes:
I thought the game was to have ulmf contribute to the game, not that the game was based on ulmf members.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everyone, stop feeding the troll...

R

Ryka

I have no idea what you mean, Iggy. Who is the troll? If it's NookieNookie, then lets.

NookieNookie

Banned
Reputation score

I thought the game was to have ulmf contribute to the game, not that the game was based on ulmf members.
Well it sounds like I misunderstood, sorry for that. But in my honest opinion, if you have a lot of people "contributing" ideas then it will be a hot mess and some will end up butthurt or bitterly nonchalant about the decisions made...call me out if I'm making this up because I'm not. This sort of shit happens when 100 or so ideas come into play.

Everyone, stop feeding the troll...
I have no idea what you mean, Iggy. Who is the troll? If it's NookieNookie, then lets.
NookieNookie is who I meant...
Just because I misunderstood and I expressed my opinion...that automatically makes me a troll? Who's the troll here? If you don't get the rhetorical question then I'll answer it for you guys...you guys are the real trolls.

Last edited:
R

Ryka

"Get real" is a command, not an opinion.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sanstin if your idea was to have sprite templates that anyone can make their own custom sprites and stuff that would be neat, like ryonasaga/mugen or something,
just add to the game after if enough people contribute you'll get alot of content(power to the people).

Have a neat character select and stuff but before this continues take some time for taught process(brainstorm) what you need to do(get a semi alpha done).Then the forum can contribute.

Unless you've already got this ready to go it'll be an action adventure right because you said it's not a platformer?

Just trying to clear the smoke because I'm still confused on the general aim and what exactly you are doing.(other than us contributing)

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, reading through the thread agani, am I understanding this correctly if I think you're lacking a concept for the game?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just because I misunderstood and I expressed my opinion...that automatically makes me a troll? Who's the troll here? If you don't get the rhetorical question then I'll answer it for you guys...you guys are the real trolls.
No :|

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Nookie, don't take this the wrong way, but you're being a little bossy. You are not the OP, but you still come in here and start ordering people around, and saying things that are more statements and orders than thoughts and ideas.

I'm sure this is just the result of a few misplaced posts, but if you would be a dear and tone down your apparent self importance, that would be great, and may help us all get along a little better.

Toxic, could you be kind and back off a little as well, I think I know what you're reacting too, but it's not helping.

NookieNookie

Banned
Reputation score

Nookie, don't take this the wrong way, but you're being a little bossy. You are not the OP, but you still come in here and start ordering people around, and saying things that are more statements and orders than thoughts and ideas.

I'm sure this is just the result of a few misplaced posts, but if you would be a dear and tone down your apparent self importance, that would be great, and may help us all get along a little better.

Toxic, could you be kind and back off a little as well, I think I know what you're reacting too, but it's not helping.
Okay I won't take it the wrong way, but I'm not sure how I am bossy? I think you switched it around. I'm expressing opinions here, and judging from the flack I got I guess some people around here are closed minded...and they can't read carefully.

I don't see myself as important around here; I felt like I made contributions...and for what? What I got in return is indifference and freakin' trolls here accusing me as a troll. Sorry, but you got it twisted. :eek:

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

8=======D~~~~~~~~~~x_O noot noot.......
*phew* chooooooooooooawooooooooooooo!... chugachag...wooooooooo!
*knock* *knock* "all aboard the train bitches, leave your baggage in the rear cart"

"Because now this thread is about bicycles"

I think it'll be better for everybodys safety.

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Okay I won't take it the wrong way, but I'm not sure how I am bossy? I think you switched it around. I'm expressing opinions here, and judging from the flack I got I guess some people around here are closed minded...and they can't read carefully.

I don't see myself as important around here; I felt like I made contributions...and for what? What I got in return is indifference and freakin' trolls here accusing me as a troll. Sorry, but you got it twisted. :eek:
Sorry to break this to you, but posting "No :|" repeatedly isn't contributing. And considering the consensus, accusing other people of trolling just because they accuse you of trolling puts you firmly into troll territory.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

But actually... This is kind of a recurring thing around here... A relatively new person posts something ONE person doesn't exactly agree with and the rest attack like hungry pirahnas...

Iggy was goading him, Toxic... Well, was being Toxic... And after seeing Toxic make a good nip, the rest of the carniverous lemmings followed suit...

Was it childish to continue actually argueing with Toxics equally childish "No" "Yes" "No"

Yes it was...

But that was THIER thing... Other people should have kept there dicks out of THIER pissing contest... Now everyones all pissy and UrineOnYou's the only happy one...

Aside from me of course... I'm always happy... Now don't make me stab you...

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

But that was THERE thing... Other people should have kept there dicks out of THERE pissing contest... Now everyones all pissy and UrineOnYou's the only happy one...
WHERE?

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd like to just come out and say that I'm sorry for being such a jerk to Nookie.
I am sincerely sorry.