RPG RPG Maker [Pervy] The Last Demonhunter - Remastered

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Last Demonhunter - Remastered

like bimbo is like white mage and succubus is like red mage while demon hunter is more like paladin.
*chuckles* first time I heard this, but not inaccurate. Btw, has the snow-bug popped up again or was it fixed in the last version?

I wonder if you can be a slime girl shemale...probably not
Nah. I mean.. I could make that possible, but thats a bit niche a scene. Plus I'd need moar artwork.

no just one race (class) at a time.
Thats not quite true, you can stack transformations, but it gets really tricky in naughty scenes. Example, you can be a futa-catgirl, but theres no artwork for it, so while a scene can reference both, it'd only show base futa.. mainly cause If I had pictures for all possible combinations the gamefile would grow insanely big.

I just learned about this game recently. And it's interesting but the game overs are kind of...Lacking. Without any visuals, enemy specific game overs or sprite sex, to support the the text
I have to keep stating.. I'm not greedy, but artists don't work for free, quite literally the next patreon goal is 'Pictures for the endings', go check out the patreon for moar:

Anyway, got a new update ready everyone, yey! Check out:
Silverpine city completed with less bugs and moar Hentai, details on the blog.

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thats not quite true, you can stack transformations, but it gets really tricky in naughty scenes. Example, you can be a futa-catgirl, but theres no artwork for it, so while a scene can reference both, it'd only show base futa.. mainly cause If I had pictures for all possible combinations the gamefile would grow insanely big.
Haven't checked out your game yet since I tend to wait until it's at least feature-complete, but how are your pictures formatted for the scenes? You could try using a base picture with possible additional elements being layered on the picture, kinda like some of the scenes in Shoku's games.

Then again, since a slime girl permutation was mentioned, that might be a whole other can of worms.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Haven't checked out your game yet since I tend to wait until it's at least feature-complete, but how are your pictures formatted for the scenes? You could try using a base picture with possible additional elements being layered on the picture, kinda like some of the scenes in Shoku's games.

Then again, since a slime girl permutation was mentioned, that might be a whole other can of worms.
Well, if you wait for feature complete, that'll be another year in the coming or so. I can confidently say that we got a lot of stuff going on already and that I plan to finish it proper, but.. anywhooo..

We already use the layering method. The problem is, even if RPG Maker doesn't eat high res images, it quickly gets exponential, mathematical that is. We have like .. over a hundred different faces and expressions for Ayla, whilest adding a dick is comparably easy, turning the whole heroine fuzzy or slimey or anything adds, well, a hundred more.
And if you then go and account for variations between all of those, for example, good or evil kitty, futa or not.. it quickly gets insane, so I had to find a balance between variation and not going insane. ^^

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Eesh. How much of the missing visual permutations can you cover up with writing shenanigans? At this point I'd say that might be the best solution.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I was playing the 0.53 version and when I went to the wolf forest and a beaten a werewolf omega , the screen has rose's face over lapping everything.
Also snow glitch is back, it happens when I come from the new area to walk to the old areas.
Capture.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Rose thingie should be fixed on public release(yey didn't know you was patreon^^)

The snow.. suck weather effect, I got a good idea where its coming from but can you tell me in which area precisely it started?

That aside, new public release ready, with werewolf nawties and lotsa bug/typo sortings, find it here:

Zepheral

Reputation score

The Rose thingie should be fixed on public release(yey didn't know you was patreon^^)

The snow.. suck weather effect, I got a good idea where its coming from but can you tell me in which area precisely it started?

That aside, new public release ready, with werewolf nawties and lotsa bug/typo sortings, find it here:
You mock me, . TwT
The snow glitch happens when i'm in leaving the new area and going to a old one. Cause my other saves are nowhere close to the new area. Wait do you turn to a werewolf futa if you lose to the boss wolf? (hope she's a normal female werewolf so she can scissor the main character and lick her snatch with her rough tongue, while the rest of the pack are licking and french kissing her. ;3)

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You mock me, . TwT
The snow glitch happens when i'm in leaving the new area and going to a old one. Cause my other saves are nowhere close to the new area. Wait do you turn to a werewolf futa if you lose to the boss wolf? (hope she's a normal female werewolf so she can scissor the main character and lick her snatch with her rough tongue, while the rest of the pack are licking and french kissing her. ;3)
FULL SUPPORT for that LOL

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Played zis game a while back, definitely better than order of light.
Not as annoying for sure.
And more importantly, has that murderous bag of cute - Rose. <3
She alone worth 10 last demon hunters combined.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You mock me, . TwT
Being my patron does not exempt you from mockery, infact, I feel I should mock you more, in a tough love kind of way! I'll try and come up with something, whats your favourite sports team?

Nope, sorry, the alpha is .. extra futa. But I guess dedicated patreons could request an ending/extended ending where you get turned into a futa-werewolf if you lose against her, or even if you -want- to. *nodnods*

Anyway, as you can guess on that note, New game release done cooking, finishing the wolf village and finishing off some bugs. Boing:

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score

lol. Then I won't lose then. I'll wait till my yuri vampire harem comes out then, I'll lose. For now I got two save datas of the succubus class and the normal demon hunter class. Lol cause how the game works, evrey time you have a "class" change, you start on lv one.

Don't worry my sexy lesbian vampires my character's body is ready. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Don't worry the way this game is going, It will pass the roundscape tier, not many rpg games can claim that it's a yuri rpg game. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you start on lv one.
Nothing a little magic with cheat engine can't solve. :rolleyes:
Problem is he got points in the game where you supposed to lose and since you're lvl 2353452457567456345 you can't lose.
But that can also be solved with a little CC magic.
PS: Hopefully the protagonist will get an option to be a D girl if she doesn't yet, can't remember.

Zepheral

Reputation score

PS: Hopefully the protagonist will get an option to be a D girl if she doesn't yet, can't remember.

She does, go to the spring near her village. It's in a place above the starting city on the map.

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

She does, go to the spring near her village. It's in a place above the starting city on the map.
Ah yes i remember now. :D
Zeph to the rescue <3

But i'm gonna wait a while before i give this another spin.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Don't worry the way this game is going, It will pass the roundscape tier, not many rpg games can claim that it's a yuri rpg game. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mainly yuri, dipping toes into lots of things but yeah, I like it, so I do it.

*wants to respond to Meatbag, notices banned sign.. not suprised*

Anyway, new update ready, more BEEES also, A skip/win fight option in preliminary testing for anyone starting the game new on easy mode, have fun here:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mainly yuri, dipping toes into lots of things but yeah, I like it, so I do it.

*wants to respond to Meatbag, notices banned sign.. not suprised*

Anyway, new update ready, more BEEES also, A skip/win fight option in preliminary testing for anyone starting the game new on easy mode, have fun here:

dam bee girl transformation would have been hot o.o wish it didnt have a game over with it

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A nice enough patron could always request a bee-girl Transformation, if thats your thing. :p. Right now its only hinted at but I could see expanding it.

Anywhoo, folks, new update, fully implementing the Dominate option and remastering the Iceforest. now you literally can't complain about too much grind anymore.:

Zepheral

Reputation score

lol, went to the right side of the area where you find the bee girls and, got stuck on a forest. XD

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I haven't played this game in a while, i'm excited to see all the content that was added since last time.

bluemoon54

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you access the dominate option?