What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Pervy] The Last Demonhunter - Remastered

trees

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Last Demonhunter - Remastered

Last I played was 0.42. Is it possible to beat the Demonhunter Tower boss yet?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just tried this game out. My thoughts:

1) I like the idea behind it so far. Seems up my alley.
2) Grinding is tedious. Mainly problem is the large number of enemies and the lack of a "ctrl" skip button.
3) Not sure if this is an error, but sometimes during a dialogue Alya's character doesn't match the one in the menu (IE missing clothes) even if there's no significant event.

Is there a way to get rid of the catgirl form and change back to normal?
1. Yey
2. But.. there is a skip option, its X, not ctrl, its explained in the tutorial.
3. Specific example please.

Nope.

I started playing and at the 3rd town I got gang-bang by slime girls. lol
I like the game, the system if you get raped more you turn to that monster.
I'm gonna be a sexy succubus!
*chuckles* thanks, have fun.

Last I played was 0.42. Is it possible to beat the Demonhunter Tower boss yet?
It has been since about version 0.14. It is the first boss ment to be an actual challenge though.

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oops, completely skipped the tutorial >_< But still, I tried holding X and nothing happened :/

Ok, now that I finished what seems to be the latest content (Baron Gray):
1) The dialogue image I referred to is the body shot that sometimes shows up in during dialogue (right facing one). Several examples: boots don't show up (they do in the menu pic), sometimes she strips for no reason and remains that way (the top armor disappears), the body armor looks misplaced (shifted somewhere else), or the image doesn't disappear (like rubia's image and the pink haze effect, after beating Gray).
2) The optimize equip doesn't affect the legs equipment
3) Does the menu image not reflect Ayla's corruption? Like the darker skin and the obvious wings/tails of a succubus. Also, does the corruption bar work? Even after beating the tower and becoming a succubus, it's remained at the right side of the bar.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmnn.. I'm pretty sure I threw in an X to skip script. *tests* yes, works perfectly. Must be on your end.

Again.. you just.. kind of.. brush over whats wrong with the pictures. I need concrete when and where things bug out to actually fix 'em, this is a pretty huge game. I'll look at the images after the Gray fight, that should be an easy fix for the next release.

As for corruption: The Demon transformation doesn't count as corruption.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

This game reminds me of the old final fantasy games so grinding is normal for me. (lol my sad stories) I did a save where I turned to a succubus, is it possible to fight the succubus in the 3rd city again or to take off the succubus armor? (does the succubus armor increase in stats?)

Also bug report * when I went back to the camp where you get the catgirl companion, I couldn't leave the tent.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This game reminds me of the old final fantasy games so grinding is normal for me. (lol my sad stories) I did a save where I turned to a succubus, is it possible to fight the succubus in the 3rd city again or to take off the succubus armor? (does the succubus armor increase in stats?)

Also bug report * when I went back to the camp where you get the catgirl companion, I couldn't leave the tent.
*chukles* Thing is, the grind is a necessary part of the gameplay. I also grew up with these kinda games. It's how I know to make a fanciful game. I'm sure theres other, perhaps better ways, but this is how I know to do it.
You can't fight the succubus again, but in later versions I made the armor removable.

I dun get the bug report. if you return to that area you don't get teleported to the tent, what precisely did you do to get there?

Zepheral

Reputation score

I was in the last floor of demon hunter tower and left, after it sent me to the tent area where you gain the cat girl as a companion.
(It wouldn't let me move TwT )

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I was in the last floor of demon hunter tower and left, after it sent me to the tent area where you gain the cat girl as a companion.
(It wouldn't let me move TwT )
Huh, you're not supposed to be able to return to that place so easily, though I do have an idea how this might have happened, will look into it.

Alright, anywhooo, new update, less bugs, more hentai, more stuffs, see the Blog: for more

Zepheral

Reputation score

Huh, you're not supposed to be able to return to that place so easily, though I do have an idea how this might have happened, will look into it.

Alright, anywhooo, new update, less bugs, more hentai, more stuffs, see the Blog: for more
Cause I'm a magical girl! lol jk, I have a history of backtracking, sorry. TwT
Sweet new update! XD

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello, I wanted to say that I have problems in playing both this game, and The Order of Light. Whenever I download and extract the files in my computers, there's always some files missing (Audio for TOOL, Graphics and Audio for The Last Demonhunter).
Is there any way for me to download those games from different links?

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just downloaded this for the first time, and the very first time I step out onto the world map... bam, nostalgia. Memories of Ultima come flooding back as soon as the music starts playing.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I used the debug item to go after the Tower on the Good Path and got Rose and then did the Temple, then the thing with the druid and the beach.

Then what? How do I get to the desert or snow area, or the tower on the north east?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Whenever I download and extract the files in my computers, there's always some files missing (Audio for TOOL, Graphics and Audio for The Last Demonhunter).
.. yeah, that sounds like your download wasn't completed for some reason, do you live in an area with bad internets?

I just downloaded this for the first time, and the very first time I step out onto the world map... bam, nostalgia. Memories of Ultima come flooding back as soon as the music starts playing.
Was a good game, though, tbh, I'm trying to replace all ingame music with music thats unique or at least rare for our game. I am prideful and want people to think of my game when playing my game, not other games. .. if that makes sense. :p

Then what? How do I get to the desert or snow area, or the tower on the north east?
We do have a wiki page for simple pointers. Not quite sure how far along those guys are though.

Anyway folks, new update,
Featuring the Haunted Mansions completion with 4 new lewd gameoverscenes.

Zepheral

Reputation score

Lol I want to know why my character doesn't show when I re-enter the mansion, then I took off the shrine outfit and now I can see her.

Also does anyone know how to make your character a vampire? I know how to make her a kitty,futa,slime, ect but that vampire I don't have any ideas. XD

leked2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When i try to extract the game the extraction tool crashes

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When i try to extract the game the extraction tool crashes
Do you have the RTP downloaded?

I've never had an extraction tool crash before. :confused:
Can you post a screenshot of the crash window?

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lol I want to know why my character doesn't show when I re-enter the mansion, then I took off the shrine outfit and now I can see her.

Also does anyone know how to make your character a vampire? I know how to make her a kitty,futa,slime, ect but that vampire I don't have any ideas. XD
Vampire is coming later. Can you elaborate on that bug, it sounds weird, first time I hear of this.

I've never had an extraction tool crash before
Yeah, first time I hear of this myself. Weird.

Anyway,
New update to TLDH, featuring lewdities with your companions and some more pictures:

Soon working on more story progress for TLDH, then.. the heroes will continue to face off against naughty beegirls, wolves and a creature of pure corruption..

Zepheral

Reputation score

I had came to the haunted house in a earlier patch but it wasn't finished. So I use one of the end game succubi to teleport me. Next time when I came back my character was invisible. She reappeared when I took of the maid shrine armor.

Also the oddest thing just happen, the lost slime in the forest that you are suppose to give the crystal of revival to, I saved before talking to her, Then I choose to kill her then I reseted. After I reseted she's gone? :confused:

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lets see: Yeah, if you mess about with endgame teleportation and unfinished content its no real shocker stuff breaks, eventually

And yes. I'm amused at it confusing people so much. Your actions have consequences. Simple saving and loading aren't always enough to avoid all consequence, all I'll say here.

~Anyway~
New update to The Last Demonhunter, here:

This time with bug squishing, some story advancement, and a tentacular gameover against a powerful villainess.

Reputation score

I don't have too much to say about the update but I was pleasantly surprised when one of the fallen demon hunters had a scene for the shemale option, nice work.

*edit*
Well I did find a bug, if you talk to rubia at the snow camp this error happens

Attachments

Last edited: