What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

@AE1992

When you're on the screen to select a helper, the name of the auto move is listed above the battle power. The more complex it sounds, stronger and higher the mp cost is, as a rule of thumb.

Since you don't seem to be enjoying the game (my assumption), I say hold your cookies and tarts for the levels you can reliably complete. The event is going on for a good while, you will make it to 1,700 eggs.

There's 10 stages + prologue and Epilogue as a tidbit.

So what exactly are we suposed to farm at FKG for this cross event? Is it the tokens from the reissue event? Kind of confusing.

If anyone is playing X-Overd for the rewards for FKG and need a strong helper you're welcome to add me. I have 2 friend slots left.

So what exactly are we suposed to farm at FKG for this cross event? Is it the tokens from the reissue event? Kind of confusing.
You are correct. The tokens that drop in the reissue event "The Flower That Dances in the Night!" are what you need.

@AE1992

When you're on the screen to select a helper, the name of the auto move is listed above the battle power. The more complex it sounds, stronger and higher the mp cost is, as a rule of thumb.

Since you don't seem to be enjoying the game (my assumption), I say hold your cookies and tarts for the levels you can reliably complete. The event is going on for a good while, you will make it to 1,700 eggs.

There's 10 stages + prologue and Epilogue as a tidbit.

Thanks! Never noticed that before.

The game seems alright. Not understanding the auto attack was annoying me. And needing to get the same SSR multiple times has put me off quite a bit as well. I guess I will see how I feel once I get all the eggs.

Would it be better to just farm eggs or level up first and do the higher maps for eggs?

Thanks! Never noticed that before.

The game seems alright. Not understanding the auto attack was annoying me. And needing to get the same SSR multiple times has put me off quite a bit as well. I guess I will see how I feel once I get all the eggs.

Would it be better to just farm eggs or level up first and do the higher maps for eggs?

Safe side: Get the eggs or around half of em now so you don't narrowly miss the requirement by leveling.

The limit dungeon event gives good exp, if a friend with a high power, you should pop some food or eggs to increase EXP gain. So you'll be leveling up and getting a few eggs in the process. With that being said, I'd say do both.

You can also add me if you'd like, my character has like 20k power and is a work in progress though. My ID is in the last two pages.

Safe side: Get the eggs or around half of em now so you don't narrowly miss the requirement by leveling.

The limit dungeon event gives good exp, if a friend with a high power, you should pop some food or eggs to increase EXP gain. So you'll be leveling up and getting a few eggs in the process. With that being said, I'd say do both.

You can also add me if you'd like, my character has like 20k power and is a work in progress though. My ID is in the last two pages.

Will slowly go at it then. I like doing the story because I just blow everything away :p

Trying to keep my food for the fire and wood dailies at the moment, the boosts help make sure I clear it.

Sent you an invite, I'm Slawter.

I actively play both x-overd and FKG so feel free to add me as well 2947075

4 spots for anyone im missing come quick for the cake.:D

I kinda want to compete for the ranking list... But it's kinda hard to know if it's even worth attempting when I'm not on it and don't know if I have any chance of ranking since I can't see my points.

Doesn't your name appear at the bottom of the ranking list? I know I was ranked 380 something earlier, probably dropped by now.

I don't really think it's worth the ton of crystals you'd have to spend to compete with the top ranked guys

Sent you an invite on X-Overd. On FKG the ID is 9 numbers long, he's mine 393872327.

Added

I noticed your Salome is using regular attacks for auto mode. I don't mind, but some people get ugly about that. If MP is an issue, Frezia has an mp heal skill in like all her classes. Very helpful. Unless of course you aren't interested in stayed past the collab

I kinda want to compete for the ranking list... But it's kinda hard to know if it's even worth attempting when I'm not on it and don't know if I have any chance of ranking since I can't see my points.

Probably not. Don't you have the sidebar rankings thing? Top guy has just shy of 60k, whereas (for example) me having played fairly religiously, ranked up a couple of to times and not spent any crystals so far, have 7k eggs at spot 160

Probably not. Don't you have the sidebar rankings thing? Top guy has just shy of 60k, whereas (for example) me having played fairly religiously, ranked up a couple of to times and not spent any crystals so far, have 7k eggs at spot 160

I do but mine only shows the top 20.

Added

I noticed your Salome is using regular attacks for auto mode. I don't mind, but some people get ugly about that. If MP is an issue, Frezia has an mp heal skill in like all her classes. Very helpful. Unless of course you aren't interested in stayed past the collab

Yeah I was sticking to regular attacks for auto-mode so I could keep all my MP for bosses.

My current team is SSR Salome, R Sephira, SR Lune, R Cattleya and R Margaret. My character levels are 13/14 and job levels 21/22.

The problem of adding Frezia would be I haven't used her yet so she is at level 1 and I need job level 30 for MP heal, my main team isn't even that high yet. And I only have until 23rd to get my eggs, which I don't think I will be able to do farming the low level maps, I only have 226 at the moment.

Yeah I was sticking to regular attacks for auto-mode so I could keep all my MP for bosses.

My current team is SSR Salome, R Sephira, SR Lune, R Cattleya and R Margaret. My character levels are 13/14 and job levels 21/22.

The problem of adding Frezia would be I haven't used her yet so she is at level 1 and I need job level 30 for MP heal, my main team isn't even that high yet. And I only have until 23rd to get my eggs, which I don't think I will be able to do farming the low level maps, I only have 226 at the moment.

Hm, that does sound rough. You may be able to exchange 100 of them for a maple cookie, which increases the drop rate more than tarts and cookies...but you'll be spending eggs.

I actually do not know the total return for doing that but maybe I can give you an aoe spell caster of mine that can heal mp, see how that works out for you.

Question: Should bother leveling UC weapons of other categories? The only rare weapon I have right now is the Thunderblade, trying to get the rare dark cane from trade missions.

Last edited:

I wouldn't bother upgrading anything that isn't a SSR weapon from the trading post tbh. Get Thunderblades from trade, they can come already fully leveled and all you have to do is combine them and give everyone perfect thunderblades, even to people that do not have sword bonuses.

I wouldn't bother upgrading anything that isn't a SSR weapon from the trading post tbh. Get Thunderblades from trade, they can come already fully leveled and all you have to do is combine them and give everyone perfect thunderblades, even to people that do not have sword bonuses.

Really? The highest level thunderblade I got was lv 10. Do I need higher bargaining? And if that's the case, I may as well sell everything I get since we're going Oprah and giving everyone thunderblades.

Thanks though, now I know what I should be doing.

Thunderblades can drop with level 10, 30 or 40, I do think depending on regular, big or huge success, and they are a good start until you get the ones from magic stones and so on - I still have 3ppl on thunderblades, however, once you get to character level 35+, you might want to farm a suitable weapon - the weapon bonus really starts to kick in then.

As to the farming issue: You need to get higher character levels and/or equip them with upgraded weapons. If you do not get your hands on better weapons, either farm the highest event stage possible to you (if you get a decent amount of exp, since you'll also get a quite reasonable portion of eggs that way) or the highest regular/hard stage until you've gained a few levels. Imo the epilogue is perfectly doable with any chars level 35 on autobattle, for lowers you'll maybe need good weapons or type bonus.
I would not recomment trading for the cookie tho, you'll spend 100 eggs, which you'll only get out of the epilogue with a huge amount of luck (4-5 extra chests). Sure you'll get an exp bonus, but for that you can simply cook some easy recipes with stuff from the greenhouse.

So the weapons for characters lv 35+ are those still the daily stone exchange weapons? Are is there an actual map to farm weapons. I can't really use the JP wiki.

Seems, like I should level while trying to get this thunderblades then. I know my main 5 are about lv 24 or 25.

Thanks for the help!

when i was playin daily the game got easier once i gave up on most females got and leveled ssr shien and schwartz sr elo and a frezia and dumped fire and magic shards into making a perfect sword for shien and schwartz
unfortunately while some of the females are good its harder to get there better jobs so the men who you can max with shards turn out better faster and end up carrying you

Back