What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Got my Waltz and trying to get more clones. Got her to 3/10 Skill and -3 UP. What's her limit value?

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got my Waltz and trying to get more clones. Got her to 3/10 Skill and -3 UP. What's her limit value?
With event units, mincost is usually -5, non-event units are mincosted at -3.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Her min-cost? You can get her down to 4 after CC. Before CC her min-cost is 3.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Jesus, that's cheap.
Pretty sure she can't attack though, and most of her usefullness relies on her skill. Probably will be good for burst support, like with an AW Garania with her splash skill!

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Pretty sure she can't attack though, and most of her usefullness relies on her skill. Probably will be good for burst support, like with an AW Garania with her splash skill!
While boosting a map-nuking unit like Garania is great, the units that benefit the most from Dancers are those that have volley attacks or just hit really fast, like Nanally and Bashira or Vampire Hunters and with her 5.45 attacks/second. The latter two are balanced around their low Attack stat, but a Skill active Waltz more than doubles their normal damage output while also making it much easier for them to deal with even moderately armoured targets.

rotoco

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what are the chances of droping Passionate Dancer Waltz? I've done Two Melodies X 17 times already have yet to see her drop. Im not even kidding.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So what are the chances of droping Passionate Dancer Waltz? I've done Two Melodies X 17 times already have yet to see her drop. Im not even kidding.
it's "only" 50%. i ran it about 8 times now and only have 1 drop to show for it too.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For trading post, I only picked up Spica. I have a lot of crystals available for other units, but I'm waiting on Lychee/Raichi and Chydis to come back through since I missed both. Not sure who else I intend to pick up. Maybe Saki way down the line.

But I wasn't going to count TP units (except revivals). Wouldn't be fair to Nutaku.

I didn't count Boris because I thought he was put into the gacha when he was introduced, but it looks like that wasn't the case. So yeah, he's an event unit I have, too. Make it 19.

Not counting the other gold rush gold girls since they're definitely in the gacha, but yeah, I picked up a ton of those.
GR golds are not in the gacha. Hien, Zaramu, Ryuryu, Erun, Abel, Raichi, Mitra, and Boris.

Also, keep in mind that DMM is going crazy right now. Plans for AW2, AW2a and AW2b for blacks even, third scenes and 4* story maps were introduced somewhat recently, and plenty of other things. They just released two new blacks in a single update that otherwise had nothing. Not to mention that this singular event technically has five event units tied to it.

Edit: To the above, just do the desert mission. It has better silvers and is seemingly true to its drop rate.

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So should we bother getting hype about Nutaku running Aegis?

I mean, nutaku runs Kanpani Girls in house right? And we haven't seen an event in a long, long time.

Is there a chance that control shifts over and things get worse?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I mean, nutaku runs Kanpani Girls in house right? And we haven't seen an event in a long, long time.

I quit Kanpani
What the hell with those puny costume events?

I wonder why DMM Kanpani still success and Nutaku ver is a boring one
Were not Nutaku take full control of Kanpani?

Running a map again and again , making a +3 weapon
Getting a CW recipe that did not drop even after 30 run

===========================================

So people have a trouble to acquire Waltz it seems?
I have like 65%+ chance to get ther so far
But I am TROLLed by the -CR RNGs....

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

we still haven't gotten a confirmation that nutaku is getting aigis. i thought it was just speculations?

as for kanpani girls. i put about $200 into that freaking game, but after months after release and no god damn event (i dont count that christmas shit an event). i quit it. i was scammed in that game.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Getting control as in programming everything and creating everything?
It's going to be worse for sure. Nutty isn't game dev.

If it's only controlling schedule of event, it might be better.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

we still haven't gotten a confirmation that nutaku is getting aigis. i thought it was just speculations?

as for kanpani girls. i put about $200 into that freaking game, but after months after release and no god damn event (i dont count that christmas shit an event). i quit it. i was scammed in that game.
200$? Amazing~
I only put 10$ onto that game , and I regreted that 10$

The only reason I got b8 to play that game was mostly for those CV

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It could get better, it could get worse. It all depends how many resources Nutaku is willing to put into Aigis. If they put enough resources into it to get us constant events like DMM gets, that's great, we're in the positive.

Alternatively they could decide to get resources to keep pace, since that's what we're used to.

Also, one thing problematic to Nutaku being in charge is edits. It's no secret Nutaku has been edit heavy in the past and still edits things today. It's going to be a long time before anyone should think Nutaku and censorship aren't synonymous.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It could get better, it could get worse. It all depends how many resources Nutaku is willing to put into Aigis. If they put enough resources into it to get us constant events like DMM gets, that's great, we're in the positive.

Alternatively they could decide to get resources to keep pace, since that's what we're used to.

Also, one thing problematic to Nutaku being in charge is edits. It's no secret Nutaku has been edit heavy in the past and still edits things today. It's going to be a long time before anyone should think Nutaku and censorship aren't synonymous.
Last time they tried to edit some FKG 3* Bronze girls
And people found out , so they revert it back
LOL

Yep , it is quite a HORROR just to think it~

============================================

Uh okay... anyone have that 1 SC apology (Harissa) or still not yet?
Not like 1 SC is a big deal though. I'm just curious~

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No crystal here. I recommend putting in a ticket if you have yet to do so. I'd rather not let the devs set a precedent of promising something then not giving it out.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Pretty sure they've stated that they will not make edits on Aigis characters.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I quit Kanpani
What the hell with those puny costume events?

I wonder why DMM Kanpani still success and Nutaku ver is a boring one
Were not Nutaku take full control of Kanpani?

Running a map again and again , making a +3 weapon
Getting a CW recipe that did not drop even after 30 run

===========================================

So people have a trouble to acquire Waltz it seems?
I have like 65%+ chance to get ther so far
But I am TROLLed by the -CR RNGs....
Did they ever add more quests beyond the first set of area 2? JP Kanpani is only up to the 6th set of quests of area 2 according to their wiki. Can't expected to get much content when it doesn't exist.