What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Did they ever add more quests beyond the first set of area 2? JP Kanpani is only up to the 6th set of quests of area 2 according to their wiki. Can't expected to get much content when it doesn't exist.
But they add many new girls
And they add Rebirth System
Even if it's not a new quest

@razisgosu

Already did
Same old copy paste answer
Clear cache , that's why I asked here~

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But they add many new girls
And they add Rebirth System
Even if it's not a new quest

@razisgosu

Already did
Same old copy paste answer
Clear cache , that's why I asked here~
What exactly is rebirth going to do for you? You'll literally rebirth then endlessly grind to level characters again. The gameplay isn't going to change, and you're not really getting much new content still.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty sure they've stated that they will not make edits on Aigis characters.
That's great if they have, but not even 2 weeks after releasing FKG uncensored and calling it a big milestone they started censoring. Call me skeptical to believe Nutaku's ability to keep things uncensored.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What exactly is rebirth going to do for you? You'll literally rebirth then endlessly grind to level characters again. The gameplay isn't going to change, and you're not really getting much new content still.
Better than stuck at Lv 90 without anymore EXP
Not like I play that game anymore~

Blahblahblacksheep

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Getting control as in programming everything and creating everything?
It's going to be worse for sure. Nutty isn't game dev.

If it's only controlling schedule of event, it might be better.
That's great if they have, but not even 2 weeks after releasing FKG uncensored and calling it a big milestone they started censoring. Call me skeptical to believe Nutaku's ability to keep things uncensored.
People like you are the enemy of all logic and reason.

Point 1) Nutaku does the game development side for nearly all of their games besides Aigis. All of those games have more events and content than Aigis. Try putting 2 and 2 together.

And no, Nutaku cannot "schedule events" without having control over programming. They can at best suggest skipped events.

Point 2) Aisha. FKG. If you call the removal of hymen blood from one scene a return to the "dark ages of censorship" you are an alarmist and idiot. Things are unimaginably better than they used to be.

That all said, it is frustrating that they have not made any announcement for acquiring Aigis development rights yet. I don't know where the holdup is, but just remember that until we get it we can expect the exact same level of service from JP devs. Nutaku controlled Aigis is the only realistic way things are going to get better.

The Dark God Reimu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Woo, Waltz is now 6/10 skill and need -2 more UC. Might spend a stone or 2 if I cant get her to perfect skill/UC before this event ends with natural stamina regen

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know where the holdup is, but just remember that until we get it we can expect the exact same level of service from JP devs.
Mentioned this before and this is more on the topic of the mobile app, but the devs are taking their time with the code hand off apparently.

Edit:
Oh, apparently Nutaku is coming to the LA Anime Expo this year.

Might be a waste of time asking questions, but if anyone here was planning to go anyway maybe it's worth checking out their booth. You'd get to talk with the mysterious Nordland in person, at least. :V

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People like you are the enemy of all logic and reason.

Point 1) Nutaku does the game development side for nearly all of their games besides Aigis. All of those games have more events and content than Aigis. Try putting 2 and 2 together.

And no, Nutaku cannot "schedule events" without having control over programming. They can at best suggest skipped events.

Point 2) Aisha. FKG. If you call the removal of hymen blood from one scene a return to the "dark ages of censorship" you are an alarmist and idiot. Things are unimaginably better than they used to be.

That all said, it is frustrating that they have not made any announcement for acquiring Aigis development rights yet. I don't know where the holdup is, but just remember that until we get it we can expect the exact same level of service from JP devs. Nutaku controlled Aigis is the only realistic way things are going to get better.
Stating facts are the enemy of logic and reason? Interesting, I didn't know that!

Let's see, 2 and 2 makes 4. Great, I did it! It doesn't mean it couldn't go either way. Is it likely to improve, probably, but you can't guarantee that. That's logical. You're making an assumption.

Yeah, I do call removal of hymen blood censorship. Especially in a title that Nutaku advertised as being censorship free. That lasted a real long time, didn't it? It shows I cannot trust Nutaku to stick to their word. That's logic for you. If a company says A and then they turn around and do B, why should I believe them the next time they say A will happen? Trust, it's give and take.

Please do point out where I said things weren't better than they used to be. That's you being an idiot and putting words I never said in my post. I never said it was a "return to the dark age of censorship" but it is undeniably censorship that is completely unnecessary.

I know you're a huge defender of Nutaku, that much is obvious by your many posts, and that's fine, but at least bring facts to the table and don't try to make others say things they never said. You might want to calm it down with the aggressive name calling too, it only hurts any point you try to make when you resort to including insults. And before you say "I did the same thing" that is me responding to your aggressiveness in a similar tone. Love that sweet negative rep you felt so inclined to give me.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mentioned this before and this is more on the topic of the mobile app, but the devs are taking their time with the code hand off apparently.

Edit:
Oh, apparently Nutaku is coming to the LA Anime Expo this year.

Might be a waste of time asking questions, but if anyone here was planning to go anyway maybe it's worth checking out their booth. You'd get to talk with the mysterious Nordland in person, at least. :V
ill be going this year again. you better believe i will ask them if they are trying to acquire the rights to handle aigis themselves. i'd ask for this community to make me a list of questions for me to ask on behind of ULMF, but if i do it now. i'll forget about it when the time comes.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So anyway, since we got Waltz and all, and she's so cheap to use, couldn't she be used for people who don't have max Spica for doing the demon crystal map because of the passive? Or does her being used mess things up?

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Idk about G, but X (though, I think the gazer's stats are the same?) doesn't require a maxed Spica. Poor Troopers did a study and an AW70 Spica + Big Hero is just enough to one shot the gazers. But, seeing as you're asking about Waltz's involvement, it's matter of Waltz getting her to around 688 atk to be effective.

I tested it out myself too, power leveling Spica to 70, and indeed she's able to one shot the gazers no problem.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I might have to try it out. I got my Spica to awakened 60 something, but am a ways off of big hero. Would be nice to get more crystals.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My Spica lvl 56 + Prince lvl 175 can 1 shot the gazers on X.

I do have an awakened Uzume though, so I'm not sure if she can without Uzume, but yeah, the dancer would definitely help since Uzume does.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep , DAT AWESOME moment when You ran G and only having 6 DC (Before someone point out. So You know , All Gazer DED!!)
I said , FUCK!!! And go to usual H
Guess Whut , got 15 DC instead~

BAH!!!

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Idk about G, but X (though, I think the gazer's stats are the same?) doesn't require a maxed Spica.
AW 90 Spica + Big Hero can't one-shot the gazers on G

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, well that solves that then.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

AW 90 Spica + Big Hero can't one-shot the gazers on G
For real? haven't try G since i don't know how to deal with the final group of gazers, but if Spica can't do the job i doubt that i even get to that point (poison) i guess you really need a geomanger in that map.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For real? haven't try G since i don't know how to deal with the final group of gazers, but if Spica can't do the job i doubt that i even get to that point (poison) i guess you really need a geomanger in that map.
I did it a couple of times with my Mikoto dead, Saki really helped out on the last group though it wasn't always perfect.

Blahblahblacksheep

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Stating facts are the enemy of logic and reason? Interesting, I didn't know that!

Let's see, 2 and 2 makes 4. Great, I did it! It doesn't mean it couldn't go either way. Is it likely to improve, probably, but you can't guarantee that. That's logical. You're making an assumption.

Yeah, I do call removal of hymen blood censorship. Especially in a title that Nutaku advertised as being censorship free. That lasted a real long time, didn't it? It shows I cannot trust Nutaku to stick to their word. That's logic for you. If a company says A and then they turn around and do B, why should I believe them the next time they say A will happen? Trust, it's give and take.

Please do point out where I said things weren't better than they used to be. That's you being an idiot and putting words I never said in my post. I never said it was a "return to the dark age of censorship" but it is undeniably censorship that is completely unnecessary.

I know you're a huge defender of Nutaku, that much is obvious by your many posts, and that's fine, but at least bring facts to the table and don't try to make others say things they never said. You might want to calm it down with the aggressive name calling too, it only hurts any point you try to make when you resort to including insults. And before you say "I did the same thing" that is me responding to your aggressiveness in a similar tone. Love that sweet negative rep you felt so inclined to give me.
Misrepresenting facts is the job of an enemy of logic and reason. Just like a tabloid media reporter. You have latched onto a single fact that barely even matters and just want to blow it up into something it's not. It might have a grain of truth to it, but it doesn't mean very much at the end of the day.

You'll also notice the if. It's true you didn't say those things, and therefore I'm not calling you out on that. Rather you're just ignoring the overwhelming truth you yourself have to admit: It's still unimaginably better now than it has been in the past in regards to censorship. Believing anything less is false. Inflating one change which can be as much a creative decision as censorship is just splitting hairs.

This is your headline: "CENSORSHIP RETURNS! NUTAKU DOOM OF FUTURE AIGIS?"

It's so wildly false it's ridiculous.

If you can't trust Nutaku to do what they have been doing for months now, don't support them. I don't see any real logical reason for this decision unless you are an extreme hymen blood fetishist, but there you go. For that matter, shouldn't you be more upset that there are tons of virgin scenes in the original FKG that have no blood depicted in them? Of course you aren't, because that would be logical.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Blah blah bla.
First thing first, do tell me the difference between programming and coding. If you can tell, then we might discuss more.

Also, jump to page 8 of nutty FKG thread. Post by Overgoat and beyond.

Last edited: