What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

MEH!!
Just feed next 3 Waltz clone
Still at -3CR and 7/10 , did not even increase anything!!! T^T
Totals of 12 Clone so far
Damn it!!!!!!!!!!

===EDITED===

Expectation: A LOT of people asking (beg) for a Fran/Flan on Nutaku
Reality: Skipped and got Waltz instead (No complaint though)

And look what I got on DMM

Is there any worst TROLL than this?? >.>
ORZ T^T

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

===EDITED===

ORZ T^T
its unlikely the two have anything to do with one another most likely just a coincidence but the triple plat map is nice though
edit: just so im clear the reason i believe it is unrelated is that these events take a while to create and frans been due for only since this month really maybe a bit last month

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

MEH!!
Just feed next 3 Waltz clone
Still at -3CR and 7/10 , did not even increase anything!!! T^T
Totals of 12 Clone so far
Damn it!!!!!!!!!!

===EDITED===

ORZ T^T
woah wth, there is an event on DMM that drops platinums? are they one time drops or just low?

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

woah wth, there is an event on DMM that drops platinums? are they one time drops or just low?
Multiple DMM events are dropping platinums at varying rates. DMM has 100% guaranteed on first kill of the mob who drops it, then the platinums can be 50% or for gold rushes, much lower, like 5-10%.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For a while now they've been giving star events some maps where you can far for past farm event units.

Usually they have two maps, one in the first week's set of maps and another in the second week's set. First week of the current event had just one old unit, Kanon.

They were extra generous and gave the second week's map a triple set of plats to drop.

Like every drop in events nowadays, the first time is guaranteed. Afterword, low chance, ~10-20%. Edit, apparently 50% according to ^

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

At the moment there's a Star trial runing but as part of the map rewards there 4 platinum units being drop. The first came in last week* plat cannoner Kanon, this unit will probably come to us by summer or fall, this week the second bach of maps was release with a map that drops 3 plat units, and since its cost is rather high (70/6) is correct to assume that the chance of the units droping is high as well. In Kanon case it was 50%.

*events like star trial and collection in dmm are divided by weeks meaning we don't get all the maps from the get go.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah, that's awesome. can't wait to get some of those.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

6 combines in and im only at 6 UP and 2/10. Wtf

Xion

Reputation score

ah, that's awesome. can't wait to get some of those.
About that, that's something that was recently introduce to the game so is probably that with our current speed and all the events that are being cut we see it half way into 2018 is the game survive that long of course.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

About that, that's something that was recently introduce to the game so is probably that with our current speed and all the events that are being cut we see it half way into 2018 is the game survive that long of course.
there are far worse dumpster fire like games that would get the axe first i dont see the game having problems even if it stays at current pace of content but likely nutaku sees these issues and are working on a fix

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The plat unit drops in events have been very kind to me in DMM. I've been playing for roughly 9 weeks on DMM and I already have 19 event units compared to the 25 event units I've gotten on Nutaku by playing since launch.

DMM - 19
----------------------------
Leona
Ada
Helena
Rita
Leanbell
Miruno
Lumeria
Leshia or whatever her name is
Liselotte
Chloe
Fran
Charlotte
Rikka
Rowanna
Isabel
Sandra
Kanon
Odette
Boris

Nutaku - 25
Waltz
Ada
Aria
Marie
Shao
Belinda
Len
Beatrice
Rita
Shiho
Solano
Imelia
Rowanna
Rikka
Maribel
Azami
Shuka
Momiji
Horace
Charlotte
Echidna
Anya
Odette

EDIT: It's 19, I forgot Boris.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The plat unit drops in events have been very kind to me in DMM. I've been playing for roughly 9 weeks on DMM and I already have 18 event units compared to the 25 event units I've gotten on Nutaku by playing since launch.

DMM - 18
Leona
Ada
Helena
Rita
Leanbell
Miruno
Lumeria
Leshia or whatever her name is
Liselotte
Chloe
Fran
Charlotte
Rikka
Rowanna
Isabel
Sandra
Kanon
Odette

Nutaku - 25
Waltz
Ada
Aria
Marie
Shao
Belinda
Len
Beatrice
Rita
Shiho
Solano
Imelia
Rowanna
Rikka
Maribel
Azami
Shuka
Momiji
Horace
Charlotte
Echidna
Anya
Odette
giant differances in the two versions
we are locked in a "schedule" and cant just randomly put old plats into events
a new style gr just happened so thats 7 free plats basically
our event update rate in bi weekly dmm is weekly depending on event
no revs on this side
dmm has always been like this
so cutting out the ones i know are old units the 4 from current event and 7 from gr sandra rev a few weeks back so 6 to 25 probubaly even less then 6 though since names never get em down those are just what i know are basically rev units

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

there are far worse dumpster fire like games that would get the axe first i dont see the game having problems even if it stays at current pace of content but likely nutaku sees these issues and are working on a fix
I don't mean the game is gonna get the axe, is more like: "will the page hold up?" but that of course is the worst case scenario, it would be good if nutaku regain the control over the game, nothing can be worst that this bi weekly schedule.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't mean the game is gonna get the axe, is more like: "will the page hold up?" but that of course is the worst case scenario, it would be good if nutaku regain the control over the game, nothing can be worst that this bi weekly schedule.
bi monthly?
i kid of course

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

giant differances in the two versions
Of course.

But all that said, Nutaku Aigis should have had significantly more events than it has since launch and I shouldn't be closing the gap by this much already.

But Nutaku Aigis's event schedule being completely fucked isn't exactly anything new.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup, English Aigis has been consistently at 50% or less content compared to nearly every other version of Aigis since its launch. Definitely two different games and definitely a big problem.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't forget the TP units
Like Hien-Zaram-Yuyu-Louise
Also , You didn't got the Male Gold puppeteer?
Or You don't count Male , haha~

Also the first GR map , Belle (The Gold Archer)
I think You have more units than Nutaku since launch (perhaps)

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

. . . You know, I just noticed, the game really likes giving me weird, random runs of male units. In particular it has now given me exactly 3 Vincents, Kojuros, and Strays... Oh well, it looks like I could have practical use for Vincent, at least. (And between events and stuff I've had 3-4 copies of everyone's favorite male bandit too) While I've barely seen a single duplicate of anything else [Bashira, once, keeping my collection of non-Trading Post non-event Platinums+ to... Camilla. Not that I'll ever complain about having her, but... You know, I'd like to have something decently beyond the event unit baseline one of these days, since if I account for everything I ever actually use/might use it's... Kojuro, Vincent, Yuyu, Themis, and Camilla. Been playing since juuuust after the plat witch event.])

Though I'm less infuriated with our favorite demon goddess, for once, because at least this month she decided to give me something new and... Soooort of useful by tossing me Yuyu. May finally be able to clear War of Magic (... Once I awaken her, from the seem of things...)

Last edited:

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Don't forget the TP units
Like Hien-Zaram-Yuyu-Louise
Also , You didn't got the Male Gold puppeteer?
Or You don't count Male , haha~

Also the first GR map , Belle (The Gold Archer)
I think You have more units than Nutaku since launch (perhaps)
For trading post, I only picked up Spica. I have a lot of crystals available for other units, but I'm waiting on Lychee/Raichi and Chydis to come back through since I missed both. Not sure who else I intend to pick up. Maybe Saki way down the line.

But I wasn't going to count TP units (except revivals). Wouldn't be fair to Nutaku.

I didn't count Boris because I thought he was put into the gacha when he was introduced, but it looks like that wasn't the case. So yeah, he's an event unit I have, too. Make it 19.

Not counting the other gold rush gold girls since they're definitely in the gacha, but yeah, I picked up a ton of those.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Of course.

But all that said, Nutaku Aigis should have had significantly more events than it has since launch and I shouldn't be closing the gap by this much already.

But Nutaku Aigis's event schedule being completely fucked isn't exactly anything new.
it makes sense my logic for this is as follows
on dmm i have 2nd barrocks with all spare silvers so my main barrocks has 181 about 10 are faeries and tin cans so about a 170 are units from events gatcha etc now on nutaku my main has about 113 no 2nd barrocks so about 50-60 are silver fodder faeries and tin cans that leaves about 55 units from gatcha events etc mind you i started at the almost exact same time on both around the time nutaku ver released i passed my nutaku account so quickly i didnt even notice it as awakening was out already on dmm it gave me far more to do therefore i rolled more with that i got some great units that only made me want to play on dmm more i also spent more sc on refills etc i progressed through much faster on dmm just for the simple fact there was so much more to do on dmm also as i stated before dmm is way more generous and always has been will likely never change and revivals are regular events over there along with less time between events but thats me and i just assume most have the same experience

Last edited: