What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

There was a failure on May 17th (Tue)after maintenance,till May 19th, (Thu) 5:40 (EST).
- Failure that un-class changed version of "Lady Thief Harissa" did not operate properly
due to the data mismatch.
We announced that one Sacred Crystal will be distributed at the next maintenance on May 24th (Tue),
as a compensation for this failure.
However, it did not et distributed.

Distribution will be done at the next maintenance.

Its minor but getting sorted now.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For real? haven't try G since i don't know how to deal with the final group of gazers, but if Spica can't do the job i doubt that i even get to that point (poison) i guess you really need a geomanger in that map.
Hint: Try put a Meatshield that have MR and tons of HP
It can be either Gellius (yep not really freemium friendly , sorry)
Since they will ATK last place unit most of time

Or , what I use ATM. Horace with 2100+ HP
Also activate Bashira 3ple shot
But eh... even with all of those I still have the meatshield DED sometime
Having Mikoto here will def helps a LOT
But I dun have her on Nutaku , so yeah~

After all the important thing is to kill the Gazer , not the star
But after all of those chores.... getting 6-9 DC is def frustating
LOL T^T

I guess H and X def still better ATM until they add patch for Artemis ATK~

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First thing first, do tell me the difference between programming and coding. If you can tell, then we might discuss more.

Also, jump to page 8 of this thread. Post by Overgoat and beyond.
Page eight happened before I registered. Months before. So you probably mean another page, just sayin.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For real? haven't try G since i don't know how to deal with the final group of gazers, but if Spica can't do the job i doubt that i even get to that point (poison) i guess you really need a geomanger in that map.
i think we have like 3 options most require patience
1 is waiting for the update to archers that allows aw 40 spica 1 shot capabilities
2 is maurnette that sub mission pirate that has explosion shot skill
3 is a gunner
ive only tested 1 and 2 as of late so idk the viability of gunners but im sure there useful in it somewhere
since theres a silver only video you by no means require a geomanger as the first event unit of those is quite far off and it would be stupid if you needed a gatcha unit

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1 is waiting for the update to archers that allows aw 40 spica 1 shot capabilities
3 is a gunner
ive only tested 1 and 2 as of late so idk the viability of gunners but im sure there useful in it somewhere
since theres a silver only video you by no means require a geomanger as the first event unit of those is quite far off and it would be stupid if you needed a gatcha unit
AW60 Bashira, 50CC67 Rita AW60 Spica, healer, decent pirate for one attack before retreating, another archer (Xiao?), healer, Saki, another ninja or rune fencer or archer.
Should 3* it, might rely on assinations.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AW60 Bashira, 50CC67 Rita AW60 Spica, healer, decent pirate for one attack before retreating, another archer (Xiao?), healer, Saki, another ninja or rune fencer or archer.
Should 3* it, might rely on assinations.
so like 6 archers yea gl on that

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so like 6 archers yea gl on that
5 archers but a lot more manageable than it seems, most have a maxed silver, 50CC30 Xiao is very easy for anyone who got her, 2 AW plat archers that anyone that'd attempt it probably has, and then Rita.

Rita has had the most put into her out of the event archers thanks to many dupes and it paid off.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I personally don't know of nor care to know the inner workings of FKG. I don't read Twitter or Facebook because social media sucks. I never knew of any "promise" to keep things uncensored and such. I personally think the way I live is a better way, just keeping myself free of extraneous things that don't matter and, at worst, will just cause me mental anguish.

With that said, no I don't care about Lavender's scene being edited. But I will bring up one thing that people are silently up in arms about though. Nutaku hasn't been consistent with this rule. They edited Lavender, Yurina is actually probably missing because one of her scenes involves blood, but Maribel is in just fine.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I personally don't know of nor care to know the inner workings of FKG. I don't read Twitter or Facebook because social media sucks. I never knew of any "promise" to keep things uncensored and such. I personally think the way I live is a better way, just keeping myself free of extraneous things that don't matter and, at worst, will just cause me mental anguish.

With that said, no I don't care about Lavender's scene being edited. But I will bring up one thing that people are silently up in arms about though. Nutaku hasn't been consistent with this rule. They edited Lavender, Yurina is actually probably missing because one of her scenes involves blood, but Maribel is in just fine.
so lolis are fine ish now but virgin blood is a no go area great to know this and i agree any censorship is bad no matter the content it should be available and any deviation from that no matter how small should be brought forth cause if this was not done so earlier we might not have lolis now in any sense

Last edited:

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hint: Try put a Meatshield that have MR and tons of HP
It can be either Gellius (yep not really freemium friendly , sorry)
Since they will ATK last place unit most of time

Or , what I use ATM. Horace with 2100+ HP
Also activate Bashira 3ple shot
But eh... even with all of those I still have the meatshield DED sometime
Having Mikoto here will def helps a LOT
But I dun have her on Nutaku , so yeah~

I guess H and X def still better ATM until they add patch for Artemis ATK~
Thanks for the tip, i could try it with Bernice, she doesn't have MR but it does have a lot of hp she can that a hit or two, the issue is the poison :/ it wears out my archers really fast.

3 is a gunner
Although i have Maurnette i've never bother to lvl her up i even CR by 1 xD since i'm missing Spica on dmm haven't try the X or the G map, heck my only AW archer is Claire, but she delivers and with the constant stream of events is difficult to focus on lvling new units.
If Larcx strategy fail i'll wait till the artemis gets patch, since i have Monica here (lucky pull) i don't need to force my way on the G map, that and using 5 archers seems to be a tad to much.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Although i have Maurnette i've never bother to lvl her up i even CR by 1 xD since i'm missing Spica on dmm haven't try the X or the G map, heck my only AW archer is Claire, but she delivers and with the constant stream of events is difficult to focus on lvling new units.
If Larcx strategy fail i'll wait till the artemis gets patch, since i have Monica here (lucky pull) i don't need to force my way on the G map, that and using 5 archers seems to be a tad to much.
claire is so good though that triple shot chance is op and her skill aw is just plain amazing not to mention her cost as its not to uncommon to grab one in gr or gatchas i have a bashira and she got shunned in favor of claire simply for cost reasons

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Misrepresenting facts is the job of an enemy of logic and reason. Just like a tabloid media reporter. You have latched onto a single fact that barely even matters and just want to blow it up into something it's not. It might have a grain of truth to it, but it doesn't mean very much at the end of the day.

You'll also notice the if. It's true you didn't say those things, and therefore I'm not calling you out on that. Rather you're just ignoring the overwhelming truth you yourself have to admit: It's still unimaginably better now than it has been in the past in regards to censorship. Believing anything less is false. Inflating one change which can be as much a creative decision as censorship is just splitting hairs.

This is your headline: "CENSORSHIP RETURNS! NUTAKU DOOM OF FUTURE AIGIS?"

It's so wildly false it's ridiculous.

If you can't trust Nutaku to do what they have been doing for months now, don't support them. I don't see any real logical reason for this decision unless you are an extreme hymen blood fetishist, but there you go. For that matter, shouldn't you be more upset that there are tons of virgin scenes in the original FKG that have no blood depicted in them? Of course you aren't, because that would be logical.
Except I haven't misrepresented any facts. Fact, Nutaku still censors and is still inconsistent with said censorship. That is the truth no matter how much you want to defend Nutaku, it is a fact. I didn't blow this fact up, that was you calling me out. I said, remain skeptical if Nutaku gains control of Aigis because they still censor things. That's not blowing anything out of proportion.

That's why, again, I never said it wasn't better. But it's far from perfect. Has everything Nutaku has ever censored been reverted to how it should be? Has every face job been fixed in Osawari? Did any of the boob jobs in LoV get reverted before shutting down, or better example any of the boob jobs in Angelic Saga? FKG being censored not even a month after it was praised as being launched uncensored. Aigis script edits via Belinda. This is why it's not perfect and exactly what I'm saying.

I don't have any headline, I'm not a reporter, just a concerned consumer who sees things he doesn't like in games he plays. Using all caps doesn't make your position any stronger.

I don't support Nutaku. I've purchased Nutaku gold all of twice I believe it was. Once when they brought out Shiho, to reward them for making progress on loli characters in Aigis. Being that Aigis is now the only Nutaku game I play, I have no reason to buy Nutaku gold until the state of affairs here gets better. It also has nothing to do with hymen blood. It has to do with principle. They announce a title uncensored and go and ruin that statement not even a month later with a completely unnecessary change.

Regarding your final statement, no I am not upset that the original game doesn't have more hymen blood. You're missing the point I'm making. The original copy of the game is the baseline. If a second version comes out and it has stuff altered or removed, that's where I have a problem. That has always been my stance and I don't know why you feel the need to call me out on it, because factually speaking Nutaku games see plenty of edits and until it stops it absolutely has reason to be concerning anytime Nutaku launches a new title.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You are talking to a wrong person
Nutakudefenders always rite , LOL
Nutaku will not edited any more art , LOL (yeah rite...)
They trying to do so on FKG , IIRC some person from Canada shows us a proof just before FKG launched

And then they revert back , LOL
Don't waste Your breath , really~

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thats interesting, there are people that are jealous of me using Saki. I thought she was a safe unit for people to mention despite being black, being in the trading post.

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's funny. Saki is an investment for sure, she's put in work for me on a couple maps, but she's far from a requirement.

I started toying around with Waltz on the X map, since I've got her decently leveled already. She puts soldiers on par with heavy armors, my Spica goes up over 1200 attack, I haven't gotten to put her close enough for Bashira to get the damage bonus, but I'm looking forward to seeing how that works out.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thats interesting, there are people that are jealous of me using Saki. I thought she was a safe unit for people to mention despite being black, being in the trading post.
its the assassination reliance i think i have her just went bankrupt maxing her to 50cc80 i only use assassination as a speed up not a requirement to beat a map i almost prefer my hina on dmm

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

claire is so good though that triple shot chance is op and her skill aw is just plain amazing not to mention her cost as its not to uncommon to grab one in gr or gatchas i have a bashira and she got shunned in favor of claire simply for cost reasons
I Still haven't SAW her, but if i remember correctly hers is perfect for her class since it combines neatly with her AW ability. So far i only have CR 1 but i hope i can get Spica in the next rotation so i can have two archers at 13UP. But first i must AW Chydis + Miruno

its the assassination reliance i think i have her just went bankrupt maxing her to 50cc80 i only use assassination as a speed up not a requirement to beat a map i almost prefer my hina on dmm
I'm sure you don't mean that, Saki is da best when talking about speed, even if you go poor you should CR once

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I Still haven't SAW her, but if i remember correctly hers is perfect for her class since it combines neatly with her AW ability. So far i only have CR 1 but i hope i can get Spica in the next rotation so i can have two archers at 13UP. But first i must AW Chydis + Miruno

I'm sure you don't mean that, Saki is da best when talking about speed, even if you go poor you should CR once
yes i will definitely go saki on nutaku since i just pulled hina last week but have had her since before spica on dmm but i however still prefer hina in some ways mainly looks for me personally but yes saki is just a monster hands down best ninja you will find with far more ease since shes always in tp

kleem

Reputation score

Welp I consider this event a success I got the matieral to CC my Imelia(Already had matieral to awaken her),and to AW my Aria,and Sherry :D

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hate this event and everything it stands for. And by that I mean, I have been ghastly unlucky. I'm at like 3/10 or 3/11 for map 5 so far (and 0/1 or 0/2 for the others, not that that's as irritating, but still). Like, I mean, my god, while I've, from time to time, been reasonably unlucky with the CR/Skill up-ing, I usually get enough of the unit to have a chance at things going well. Blurgh, going to have to contemplate if it's worth the risk of throwing an SC or two at getting 0 more units =P