What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Xcellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lurker again. I did the events, and boy is this a lot easier than when it first came out. I felt the nostalgia and went ahead and replicated my old team from back when it first came out, Dorca being the exception as all I had was a 30 CC'd version of her that I had rushed to make to beat Ryujin King a few hours before maintenance began.

The second team is an updated version that I made before I started the revival to use later. I ended up only using it for my blind run of 3 Kings (3 stars!) since I basically only needed Soma to near solo every other map of the event.It was so surprising to see how easily I 3 starred the other maps, especially Ryujin King, after all the shit it put me through the first time around. I'm also kinda annoyed that I didn't get Misha in the drops thanks to Elaine

Attachments

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Welp, Kagura's art and scenes are pretty damn good. Shame I probably won't find much of a use for her in battles. Although I could see that 5% melee damage awakening passive being useful on some maps.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Get the Wazakita art. Trying to collect Nadeshiko on FKG but she just won't come. :(

You need only 20sc + the natural stamina to get Dorania and Time fairy. Then there's the second half of the event to get Aria and Echidna, I find the 90/12 map in the second half to be more difficult. The only silver guide had cc units that I don't have - alchemist and monk.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I already bought Nadeshiko woo

Waiting for Christmas Rose though.

Valth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I have been doing the math and it is literally impossible for me to get 1 of everything in this event, and that is assuming I perfectly clear the 3 Kings G 2 times a day. It costs 1020 crystals to get everything. I was thinking, just forget getting the Spirit of Time, focus on the other 3 units, save up the crystals, then in the next revival or 2, get those units and finally get the spirit to unseal Dorania.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Man up and pop some SCs! To get a perfect black for mere 10-15 SCs or to gamble them in Shrine for 3 silvers? There's no question what to choose! :D

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I have been doing the math and it is literally impossible for me to get 1 of everything in this event, and that is assuming I perfectly clear the 3 Kings G 2 times a day. It costs 1020 crystals to get everything. I was thinking, just forget getting the Spirit of Time, focus on the other 3 units, save up the crystals, then in the next revival or 2, get those units and finally get the spirit to unseal Dorania.
For events like this you need to spend SC to regenerate stamina and less often charisma. You don't have enough resources to get everything without refilling.

Time spirit won't be coming around for a very long time. They're very rare. I don't recommend on skipping out on getting it.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dorania and time spirit in other words anya is way more useful then aria and echidna will be
though if you dont think you can get to anya go for mincost aria maybe even min echidna as in a years time you should be able to get anya especially if you save some revc just for her cause dorania alone is worthless and honestly a waste of 300 revc and a barrack spot
though your free to do what you like just suggestions is all

also my strat for these types of events is only use sc on stam not chr let your chr regen and run it when you can on natural but say you login with 300 chr and 16 stam run the map once leaving 210 chr and 4 stam and then wait 2 hours and spend a sc to get to 24 and run it twice more

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Keep in mind you can easily get Aria to -2 CR and 3/5 skill. We've yet to get the extra Katie copies. Having and 11 cost soldier with a skill that comes up faster and grants 2% attack once she's awakened is better than Katie. Especially useful on tight cost maps where every point counts. You can get to that point with only 170 revival crystals.

I know my priority will be to get Anya materials, get 3 copies of Aria, then if I have time, to get 3 copies of Echidna.

Valth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How often does the Japanese version get repeat revival events? I thought that the spirit would be available every revival, but if not then I would need to decided between Aria and Echidna, or Dorania and spirit. Also I am not worrying about min/maxing right now, not until I have atleast 1 of every unit in an event like this. I would spend some more money on this game, but I recently lost my job so I really need to watch my money right now.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How often does the Japanese version get repeat revival events? I thought that the spirit would be available every revival, but if not then I would need to decided between Aria and Echidna, or Dorania and spirit. Also I am not worrying about min/maxing right now, not until I have atleast 1 of every unit in an event like this. I would spend some more money on this game, but I recently lost my job so I really need to watch my money right now. Also I am not worrying about min/maxing right now, not until I have atleast 1 of every unit in an event like this.
anya is once a year around november/december other events are not nearly as popular and or useful as anya so they dont get the same treatment other then farm events of course

Xion

Reputation score

How often does the Japanese version get repeat revival events? I thought that the spirit would be available every revival, but if not then I would need to decided between Aria and Echidna, or Dorania and spirit. Also I am not worrying about min/maxing right now, not until I have atleast 1 of every unit in an event like this. I would spend some more money on this game, but I recently lost my job so I really need to watch my money right now.
Like Khawk said, Anya/Aria/Echidna are usually revived in dmm once a year, but there are several issues with this specific event.

First: Is the only event that grant you the chance of getting a Time fairy, the rest come from really special events like Anna's aventure, rigth now Time fairy can be bough for a whooping 1000 Rainbow C. Three times a month but each time the price escalate, so is like this 1000 > 2000 > 3000 and it gets reset at the begining of each month. Of course until this comes around in a couple of years the only source of Time fairies is this revival.

Second: You can only get one Time fairy per "Ryuujin Invasion" revival, the next time it resets, meaning not buying Fleur just because you don't want to spend SC is a bad move since there are no other way of getting her, you can always get more copies of Aria, Echidna and even Dorania in the subsecuent revivals but not of Fleur.

Third: Unlike Aria and Echidna (i already said this before but F-it) Anya comes already min cost, yeah she is a high cost unit but her Def power is well worth it.

Fourth: If you haven't touch the event before using the SC you get from it + natural regen is more than enough, i'm telling you from expirience since i got Anya while farming in the Ryuujin king map back in december last year on dmm.

0nymous

Reputation score

Did he use the big hero buff or savior?
Level 169 player here, I can ace that mission using Key Kii's guide easily.
My Katie is CC60. Most of the units I use cost a lot more UP too. I replaced the Daniela with my Bashira (4 more UP), my Phyllis costs 9, and my healers 17 and 18.
The only trick is nabbing the red dragon mage properly. Don't retreat Katie until you can put someone capable of taking him out. I use my Thetis, but any tank will do. Use a low-cost melee unit to handle one of the green dragon mages and retreat them after. Then it's a peace of cake, if you have like 3 mages just watch them assplode all lizards into oblivion. But don't retreat your healers until you take out the axe-throwing ones.

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone counted how much time one need to get enough of those crystals for time fairy? Don't need anything else since I was able to get everything when the events were for the first time.

Fayne

Reputation score

About 25 runs (~ 20 RC on average), which is 12.5 days of natural regeneration.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would I be able to get Aria -2 3/5 and time fairy with natural regen stamina? I don't have to worry about any fails, just wondering if I spam the 12 stam every time possible, would I make it?

I don't even want Anya but I do want the time fairy for the -1.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would I be able to get Aria -2 3/5 and time fairy with natural regen stamina? I don't have to worry about any fails, just wondering if I spam the 12 stam every time possible, would I make it?

I don't even want Anya but I do want the time fairy for the -1.
About 25 runs, which is 12.5 days of natural regeneration, for the time fairy as Fayne says, A new aria after that then another 2 might be pushing it.

Could be possible depending on luck.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

About 25 runs (~ 20 RC on average), which is 12.5 days of natural regeneration.
Thanks. I just checked, last map gives 24 per run so it's 48 daily. So I should be able to get it without big problems in the second week of revival. Of course if the game will work but it seems that it wasn't coincidence that it started working when I turned off antimalware. No problems today yet.

0nymous

Reputation score

Last map isn't 100% drop rate? I've done it twice and it was 100% so far.
Well I've done it like 6 times and got 6 drops. Then on the seventh run I got 5.
So it's really high, but not 100% exactly.