What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

That's not what he was asking. He wanted to know during which event on DMM skill awakening was first introduced and how much events we are still missing until we get there, as an approximation on when we might get skill awakening ourselves.
It was first introduced on April 2nd, 2015, which was right in the middle of Eden's event. If we don't go back to any skipped events there is only Colin the alchemist left. Keep in mind that doesn't mean we'll get it at the same time. And keep in mind it was only introduced to black units at first and lower rarities were only introduced later on, one class after the other (Mages for example, I'm sure you'd agree they are a pretty basic class, got their skill awakening in May this year).
I see, well my mistake :p
Well if we consider that almost every class already has their S.AW (this is the nomenclature i'm most used to so thats why i got confused) and that we are getting more and more events we may get S.AW in bulk like when we got the patch for all the classes a few months ago. That could arrive by May next year. And yeah mages got the grand shaft they have been in the game since day one ad got their S.AW last of all the original classes. Even druids got theirs first (and they only have 4 units in that class!!)

--------

Did he use the big hero buff or savior?
Either title would help you, i did this back in dmm with the Savior title and had no problem.

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did he use the big hero buff or savior?
Notice at the top left hand corner at the start of the video it shows that they're using Savior. Fairly sure that they always (or most of the time) use Savior as their title for their silver(+KT or common unit) runs.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool thanks. I'm off to get destroyed in 90/12. Should be fun!

edit: Katie got killed and two tiny fast dragons got through. This is better than I thought.

Last edited:

Fayne

Reputation score

I see, well my mistake :p
Well if we consider that almost every class already has their S.AW (this is the nomenclature i'm most used to so thats why i got confused) and that we are getting more and more events we may get S.AW in bulk like when we got the patch for all the classes a few months ago. That could arrive by May next year.
Sure we could. Honestly I expect us to get it in bulk (maybe not all, but definitely not the way it was done on DMM). I just thought it was appropriate to put out a warning how it was done on DMM and that we know nothing about the way they'll give it to us^^

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm I can't quite 3* the 3 Kings G. SO I shall satisfy myself with Aria and Echidna for now. Gotta save those MCs for Lieselotte chick. I like her. Alot. Its rare that I like a black haired girl.

Its a pity though. I'm at 25 stars had MC not be a thing I'd have Aria+Sealed Dorania now. Cuz I can sorta tolerate mindless grinding but I hate it when the map requires me to work in a mindless grind XD

Last edited:

Valth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So for this event, what are the best maps to grind to try and get one of every unit from a stamina perspective? Because it seems, from looking on the wiki, that Grand Invasion 3 is the best to farm. You get, if I am reading the wiki right, 3.33 crystals for every point of stamina spent. While 3 Kings G only gives you 2 per stamina spent. Unless there are higher drop rates in the latter, why would you spend 12 stamina for 24 crystals, when you can spend 3 to get 10? I can see doing that last one just to get the 3 star reward, but after that not doing it.

Fayne

Reputation score

Hmm I can't quite 3* the 3 Kings G. SO I shall satisfy myself with Aria and Echidna for now. Gotta save those MCs for Lieselotte chick. I like her. Alot. Its rare that I like a black haired girl.
You don't need revival crystals (hate memorial crystals or whatever they called them) for Lieselotte. She'll be just a regular farm event. In fact you won't ever be able to get her for revival crystals, as farm events are revived as farm events, just like Belinda's event.

So for this event, what are the best maps to grind to try and get one of every unit from a stamina perspective? Because it seems, from looking on the wiki, that Grand Invasion 3 is the best to farm. You get, if I am reading the wiki right, 3.33 crystals for every point of stamina spent. While 3 Kings G only gives you 2 per stamina spent. Unless there are higher drop rates in the latter, why would you spend 12 stamina for 24 crystals, when you can spend 3 to get 10? I can see doing that last one just to get the 3 star reward, but after that not doing it.
It's the drop rates. From my experience one 5 RC and two 3 RC drop are 100 %, while the others are somewhere above 80 %. On average you'll get about 20 RCs or even above.
The map with two 5 RC drops on the other hand... Drop rate is somewhere below 50 % for each of them, so chances are high you'll get nothing out of a run.
In the end as always (except for silver units): Farm the latest map you can, they have the best targets/stamina ratio.

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gotta save those MCs for Lieselotte chick. I like her. Alot.
Uh, she's a , so you don't really need to save for her....or well more on that you can't since UFs don't use MCs and are only for Star Rush and Item Collection revivals.

Xion

Reputation score

Firs: You can't get every unit unless you spend over 30SC in refills.

Second: Ryuujin king being the last map have the best drop rate out of all of the normal maps. Don't know what numbers are you talking but be advice that this event has been updated 3 times and that we got the last update.
Here Petite have the numbers for the last update.

Three: 3 Kings is better for farming Revival Crystals (like Fayne i refuse to call them by the lame name they are now given, even Yellow Crystals is better). Since it have a 100% drop rate, the previous map i thing is around 70% don't know the exact number since this hasen't been test in dmm.

So the reason one would go for the 90/12 map is to eliminate the randomness that could screw you over if you are a free player/don't have enought SC stored for the month

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok good to know thanks.

So 800 MCs for Anya. Assuming an 100% drop rate, that's at minimum 33.33 runs.

I have 108 MCs right now.

So I need 692 MCs assuming an 100% drop rate = 28.33 runs.

I'm guessing that I'm going to need at minimum 30$-40$ dollars for just Anya alone. This event came at bad time for me! LOL Already spent too much money during black friday + upcoming christmas. >< I'd definitely go for anya the next time her revival comes around then. :3

Echidna + Aria. Prepare yourself for I'm coming for you two.

Congrats to anyone whoever manages to get their Anya.

Edit: Echidna Get. Aria left to get.

I can't get those last two dragon soldiers that keep on getting through to hit my LP. I can withdraw my prince but that means Pallis won't do enough damage. ANd i keep my prince on field, then two dragon soldiers on Bashira's side of field will get through. Lol. I guess the only answer to this problem is to level up my Mehlis.

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

Ok good to know thanks.

I'm guessing that I'm going to need at minimum 30$-40$ dollars for just Anya alone. This event came at bad time for me! LOL Already spent too much money during black friday + upcoming christmas. >< I'd definitely go for anya the next time her revival comes around then. :3

That is only if you have 18 stamina, wiht less stamina the amount of SC increase (not by much up to 15 to get Anya, i was a newbie when she was revived for the third time in dmm so i would know) Also we are talking of farming only on 90/12 so say goodbye to any silvers.

You should try to go for Anya and Aria, yes Anya will evenatually get overshadow (like in 2 years at our pace) but Equidna does way worst in this deparment, she is already getting overtrown by Noel, Shino and Kagura, "Why?" you may asked? Simple Equidna's AW ability is really useless unless you have ryuujin only team, one that without Anya or Nadia (dragon rider from gacha) is rather incomplete/innecesary, also Anya comes already min cost, Echidna needs more copies to manage this.

In Aria's case, the only way she gets overshadow is if you have a gacha soldier like Jerome or Altair and still, she have a ton use more than Equidna.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok good to know thanks.

Edit: Echidna Get. Aria left to get.

I can't get those last two dragon soldiers that keep on getting through to hit my LP. I can withdraw my prince but that means Pallis won't do enough damage. ANd i keep my prince on field, then two dragon soldiers on Bashira's side of field will get through. Lol. I guess the only answer to this problem is to level up my Mehlis.
That's taking 18 stamina into account. Honestly I'd recommend choosing something else and just saving your crystals to perfect something else.

Aria is very worth getting though. D'oh Xion beat me to it but yeah, pretty much what he said.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That is only if you have 18 stamina, wiht less stamina the amount of SC increase (not by much up to 15 to get Anya, i was a newbie when she was revived for the third time in dmm so i would know) Also we are talking of farming only on 90/12 so say goodbye to any silvers.

You should try to go for Anya and Aria, yes Anya will evenatually get overshadow (like in 2 years at our pace) but Equidna does way worst in this deparment, she is already getting overtrown by Noel, Shino and Kagura, "Why?" you may asked? Simple Equidna's AW ability is really useless unless you have ryuujin only team, one that without Anya or Nadia (dragon rider from gacha) is rather incomplete/innecesary, also Anya comes already min cost, Echidna needs more copies to manage this.

In Aria's case, the only way she gets overshadow is if you have a gacha soldier like Jerome or Altair and still, she have a ton use more than Equidna.
I plan to get Anya even when she's weak. Just look at that awakening art. I ain't saying no to that.

Well I notice that Echidna has an specific advantage over my Alissa, Iris, Christopher healers.. She got basically 1k more hp and 100ish more attack. I only noticed that advantage after I got Echidna. Wait she also has basically 200ish more defense than Iris does. She even got more defense than awakened Liana has. That's an awakened Echidna. So I can deploy her with less worry in spots where there's alot of ranged attacks flying. And uhm, I got Lucille. That extra 5% might be useful in combination with Prince buff.

The real reason why I got Echidna? cuz she's hot and has sweet awakening art. I like those eyes and the sideboob.

Yea ziodyne, I don't have any platinum soldiers yet. So Aria is pretty decent one for me.

Xion

Reputation score

Honestly I'd recommend choosing something else and just saving your crystals to perfect something else.
That is one good point, but again you have to consider, "what else?" I'm gonna say this from the get go, if Karma/Rowanna/Memento/Pupuru/Noel/Claudia/Imelia ever get revived only one copy is enough since they aren't your quick deploy/needed from the start of the map unit, so getting them for collection porpuse is the way to go. On the other hand Len/Solano are good/great units to have at min cost, specially Len since there isn't another **free rear guard tactian in game. And then there is the better not to mention group which is compose of Elva, Shuuka, Horus, Kagura, Beatrice and Marie. Is not that they are bad, but with the eventual arrival of the daily revival and group of other event units that is to come, make them rather lacking in each of their classes. If you have them from day one good, if not is not advisible to get them since is wasted resourses.

**(I know Leona from the White Empire exist but she was given for free after this year April 1st special map and we know how have we fared with those, also she was later add in the TP for 400 Rainbow C.)

-------------

I plan to get Anya even when she's weak. Just look at that awakening art. I ain't saying no to that.

Well I notice that Echidna has an specific advantage over my Alissa, Iris, Christopher healers.. She got basically 1k more hp and 100ish more attack. I only noticed that advantage after I got Echidna. Wait she also has basically 200ish more defense than Iris does. She even got more defense than awakened Liana has. That's an awakened Echidna. So I can deploy her with less worry in spots where there's alot of ranged attacks flying. And uhm, I got Lucille. That extra 5% might be useful in combination with Prince buff.

The real reason why I got Echidna? cuz she's hot and has sweet awakening art. I like those eyes and the sideboob.
Anya isn't by any means "week" is just that some really terrifying monster will come eventually making her a little lackluster and i'm not talking about the Majins, i talking about things like (¬¬)

Equidna is faster as a mage, but slower as a healer so be advised. Also less range than a healer

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anya isn't by any means "week" is just that some really terrifying monster will come eventually making her a little lackluster and i'm not talking about the Majins, i talking about things like (¬¬)

Equidna is faster as a mage, but slower as a healer so be advised. Also less range than a healer
Mireille is a black. Gacha Blacks do not exist in my long term plans.
My last gacha black was an event unit named Liana and I'm still salty over it. Less salty than before but still salty. Before that, it was just Saki from Trading Post.

If I happen to pull an real black unit that is not Liana. I will adjust my plans.

Xion

Reputation score

Mireille is a black. Gacha Blacks do not exist in my long term plans.
My last gacha black was an event unit named Liana and I'm still salty over it. Less salty than before but still salty. Before that, it was just Saki from Trading Post.

If I happen to pull an real black unit that is not Liana. I will adjust my plans.
My point is that they will come events and gacha units that will overshadow old units like how pirates killed the archer class and then the snipers buried their corpses... Some units will be better at defense than Anya, but that is really in the long long run. So getting her is always good until then, Echidna's sideboob is a good reason to get her, i've been salty about not being able to AW (She was my first event unit but i was too newbie so i barely got her) but in two weeks that will be a thing of the past.

I notice that we have an inbetween week, i bet they are gonna release another of the old units, my guess is Yurina, altough Chloe could also see the ligth of day and putting her in between revivals could minorize the impact that her image can dealt...

One last thing Ericridge, blacks are never in the plans, even when you used a crap ton of SC, they are like a Chrismas present or a minor heart attack, they just come out of nowhere. You complain about Liana, i got Sybilla recently, my first black... I already have Sherry AW max, Lilia max lvl waiting for a couple of valkyries to AW the same with Claudia but this one is at 4 CR (got sleep and miss the last 5 fangs to get her min cost) and a perfect Black Karma, really this and archers/mage/magic fencers are units that i don't need any more of...

Fayne

Reputation score

I notice that we have an inbetween week, i bet they are gonna release another of the old units, my guess is Yurina, altough Chloe could also see the ligth of day and putting her in between revivals could minorize the impact that her image can dealt...
I'm actually hoping for Eliza, as the only reason I can come up with why she was skipped is her having been a christmas event*. Would've made more sense to go Dorania -> Echidna -> Eliza... but hey. Maybe they wanna keep this event -> revival -> event thing going no matter what.

*I don't want to believe the whole Eliza and Anna being a ripoff of Elza and Anna from Frozen is the reason.

Valth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So this event seems really easy so far. Just finished Grand Invasion 2 and I have 3 starred all but 1 of them on my first try. The one I had to do again to 3 star is Dragonewt because I didn't realize how much damage that dragon mage was going to do and lost one of my ranged units.

Xion

Reputation score

I'm actually hoping for Eliza, as the only reason I can come up with why she was skipped is her having been a christmas event*. Would've made more sense to go Dorania -> Echidna -> Eliza... but hey. Maybe they wanna keep this event -> revival -> event thing going no matter what.

*I don't want to believe the whole Eliza and Anna being a ripoff of Elza and Anna from Frozen is the reason.
Could be, i don't think it has anything to do with that, since the event doesn't involve sisterly love is just an old aquientence a broken seal and a couple of demons. Besides is not like Frozen invented the snow queen.

I believe that runing it back to back or like this is the same, the only diference is that we're gonna get a few more SC if the is another event in that middle week, so farming the second part would be more easy for the free players

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One last thing Ericridge, blacks are never in the plans, even when you used a crap ton of SC, they are like a Chrismas present or a minor heart attack, they just come out of nowhere. You complain about Liana, i got Sybilla recently, my first black... I already have Sherry AW max, Lilia max lvl waiting for a couple of valkyries to AW the same with Claudia but this one is at 4 CR (got sleep and miss the last 5 fangs to get her min cost) and a perfect Black Karma, really this and archers/mage/magic fencers are units that i don't need any more of...
Probably not a unit you want more of, as you say, however, you'd be a bit foolish to not build her up and awaken her. Her power especially once awakened is night and day compared to other "run of the mill" princesses. My Lilia is still one of the few units i own who have 5/5 skill with not one rainbow fairy used on her. I'd recommend at least building her up when you have the extra units/fairies/tin cans to spare. You'll be glad you did.

Some may remember long ago i post a vid where all released princesses were put to the test in the heavy armor challenge mission. Only Sybilla could keep up with out having help (outside of healer which all had with them), pre-AW release of course.