What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Added some clarifications and FAQ section. Anybody have suggestions on what else to add there (that is, if anybody reads it XD) ?
100% drop rate is only for the drops that have the question mark, if you previously got the drop, it will not drop another. Even if they change the drop from one unit to another, if it says you have the drop you won't get a 100% drop rate for that item. (fucking Elaine dropping then changing to Misha for revival not letting me get her first time.)

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried everything today to play or just log in the game. On firefox I'm stuck on black screen. Opera and chrome got problems with even getting to loading screen (firefox too), finally they got loading but about halfway I got error ;/
Seems like this is some kind of problem with connection but only with Aigis, loading data is going very slowly and it got problems with loading the site too :/

No such problem on other game on nutaku I play. This sux :\ Aigis is by far the best game on Nutaku.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here I thought I wouldn't use Kagura or Noel but it turns out Noel will actually be an improvement over my Mehlis once she's leveled up.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe this is only a coincidence, but game loaded without any problems when I turned off anti-malware...

Blahblahblacksheep

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here I thought I wouldn't use Kagura or Noel but it turns out Noel will actually be an improvement over my Mehlis once she's leveled up.
Are you sure? Noel has her uses, both for utility and AW ability gold up, but I'd think Mehlis's AW attack speed up would make up for the difference in their raw attack stat. Being magic users, they never worry about armor reduction.

In a strict damage-dealing sense, I'm pretty sure Mehlis will be better, though it would require some math.

Edit: I'll definitely AW Noel, but I'm not sure I'll level her past AW 1 unless I need another strong mage besides Mehlis and Mikoto (seems unlikely).

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

While Noel is great for her AW ability or freemium player, Mehlis' damage per second is actually slightly higher due to her increased attack speed*. While her range is a little lower, she makes up for this with her range up skill. And her AW skill is great, whereas Noel's AW skill only allows her to switch between healing and attacking permanently.

*Atk, Attack speed, DPS
Mehlis: 612, 174 frames, 211 DPS
Noel: 663, 192 frames, 207 DPS
Very comparable without AW skill, but nothing that makes you want to replace Mehlis with Noel really.

Xion

Reputation score

Maybe this is only a coincidence, but game loaded without any problems when I turned off anti-malware...
Coincidence, the game will always show you a loading error after every maintence, it happens in dmm and here so you shouldn't think that is gonna be a one time thing. Rmember that while playing in chrome or opera you have to turn off the acceleration by hardware, that thing will slow your game like no tomorrow.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you sure? Noel has her uses, both for utility and AW ability gold up, but I'd think Mehlis's AW attack speed up would make up for the difference in their raw attack stat. Being magic users, they never worry about armor reduction.

In a strict damage-dealing sense, I'm pretty sure Mehlis will be better, though it would require some math.
If it were a single target class I'd take attack speed as a higher priority, but since its AoE we're talking about, the value of a higher attack stat to 1 shot more mobs becomes more valuable to me. Additionally Noel has 20 more base range, so she covers a higher base area. On top of that, she can function as a healer in an emergency situation. Finally, she also boosts gold gain at the end of all missions making her value extremely potent in the long term. She's also 2 cost cheaper than my max cost Mehlis and while the thought of "they're both really expensive so it shouldn't really matter" does come into play, I'm still taking it into account.

While Noel is great for her AW ability or freemium player, Mehlis' damage per second is actually slightly higher due to her increased attack speed*. While her range is a little lower, she makes up for this with her range up skill. And her AW skill is great, whereas Noel's AW skill only allows her to switch between healing and attacking permanently.

*Atk, Attack speed, DPS
Mehlis: 612, 174 frames, 211 DPS
Noel: 663, 192 frames, 207 DPS
Very comparable without AW skill, but nothing that makes you want to replace Mehlis with Noel really.
Thanks for the numbers. If the DPS numbers are that similar, I think Noel will be my go to second "mage" type unit.

Last edited:

Usagi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know at what time (event) SA was added to dmm Aigis? How much time remaining until it?

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Coincidence, the game will always show you a loading error after every maintence, it happens in dmm and here so you shouldn't think that is gonna be a one time thing. Rmember that while playing in chrome or opera you have to turn off the acceleration by hardware, that thing will slow your game like no tomorrow.
Unfortunately it is not the thing with maintenance. Before I never had problems with Aigis. For quite some time I do have problems with loading the game, doesnt matter if it was before or after maintenance. And well... vaguely I think there is a possibility that it started when I installed that antimalware...

Well I'll see in next few days if it was coincidence or not. I hope it wasn't. I like this game and I'm waaaayyy behind (still around 180 for... 2-3 months now?).
About revival... so many silvers :O I have no space already and I just bought some place for remaining SCs... I need to CC and AW some units soon.

Fayne

Reputation score

If it were a single target class I'd take attack speed as a higher priority, but since its AoE we're talking about, the value of a higher attack stat to 1 shot more mobs becomes more valuable to me. Additionally Noel has 20 more base range, so she covers a higher base area. On top of that, she can function as a healer in an emergency situation. Finally, she also boosts gold gain at the end of all missions making her value extremely potent in the long term. She's also 2 cost cheaper than my max cost Mehlis and while the thought of "they're both really expensive so it shouldn't really matter" does come into play, I'm still taking it into account.
Sure, they are pretty compareable so you can basically do whatever you want and won't be wrong.
I just wish I had Mehlis because I'd choose her over Noel without a doubt. So I'll have to stick with Pallis until she maybe appears in a gold rush if we ever get any. Edit: Seems she'll appear in gold rush 4, yay. With a bit of luck we'll get it 2018/19

Last edited:

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well since its an old event I decided to give the 90/12 map a whirl without checking a guide.

big mistake

My teams are still a little underleveled for that kind of rush so it looks like I just wasted 12 stam :eek:

edit: For Aria, she doesn't benefit from SU outside of cooldown and initial times right?

Last edited:

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Correct. SU for soldiers is pretty low priority. Also, if I recall correctly, her skill changes after CE, so there is VERY little point in maxing her skill with copies. The cost reduction though... now that is something else. You need a mincost Aria for most of the time sensitive challenge maps at least (unless your team is stupidly overpowered).

Xion

Reputation score

Does anyone know at what time (event) SA was added to dmm Aigis? How much time remaining until it?
It took me a while to figured what you where asking, dmm goes to maintence every thuesday at 10am. I don't know your time zone so i can't say for certanty but for the -4:00GTM there is still 25h left of the current event. Next event according to the info that Petite translated is a farm event for a Merchant. Look up for Totono in the dmm aigis thread for more info regarding this class.
-----------------

Unfortunately it is not the thing with maintenance. Before I never had problems with Aigis. For quite some time I do have problems with loading the game, doesnt matter if it was before or after maintenance. And well... vaguely I think there is a possibility that it started when I installed that antimalware...

Well I'll see in next few days if it was coincidence or not. I hope it wasn't. I like this game and I'm waaaayyy behind (still around 180 for... 2-3 months now?).
About revival... so many silvers :O I have no space already and I just bought some place for remaining SCs... I need to CC and AW some units soon.
The other thing that comes to mind is that the anti-malware is draining your ram and that brings conflit with the browser, so turn it off while playing migth be a good idea, one thing that i like about nutaku is that their servers are more stables that in dmm, so connection issues don't occur as much here.

Uzza

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well this sucks. I got the Elaine drop in the original run of the event, so I can't get the guaranteed Misha. :(
For the second half of the maps though I did not get any drops at all, so a lot to collect there.

Fayne

Reputation score

It took me a while to figured what you where asking, dmm goes to maintence every thuesday at 10am. I don't know your time zone so i can't say for certanty but for the -4:00GTM there is still 25h left of the current event. Next event according to the info that Petite translated is a farm event for a Merchant. Look up for Totono in the dmm aigis thread for more info regarding this class.
That's not what he was asking. He wanted to know during which event on DMM skill awakening was first introduced and how much events we are still missing until we get there, as an approximation on when we might get skill awakening ourselves.
It was first introduced on April 2nd, 2015, which was right in the middle of Eden's event. If we don't go back to any skipped events there is only Colin the alchemist left. Keep in mind that doesn't mean we'll get it at the same time. And keep in mind it was only introduced to black units at first and lower rarities were only introduced later on, one class after the other (Mages for example, I'm sure you'd agree they are a pretty basic class, got their skill awakening in May this year).

On another note: Seems like just about everyone got Elaine back in the days and can't get the 100 % Misha. Glad I'm not alone. Funny thing is Elaine is pretty much the only thing I got at all during the event.

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Muh moneh.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just looked at the video of 90/12 and I feel like fleeing.

I have no idea what the level requirements is for that kind of map. Last thing I want to do is find out it needs AW units cuz most of my units is CC50.

Is 90/12 an G difficulty map?

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

90/12 is the G map, yes. Good o'l went and tackled it already with Silvers and Katie.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

90/12 is the G map, yes. Good o'l went and tackled it already with Silvers and Katie.
Did he use the big hero buff or savior?