What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Rodox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Last map isn't 100% drop rate? I've done it twice and it was 100% so far.
90/12 map drop chance is around 90+% (maybe even 95%) but definitely not 100%.

The worst runs on DMM few weaks ago got me 4 out of 6 drops.
Here on Nutaku i had 2 clears with 5 drops so far.

5outof6drops.jpg

Last edited:

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I guess the worst part about this map is the fact that there's no other drops than MC.
So you won't be getting fairies, silvers, tincans, nothing. The gold and rank exp gains are rather meager, too.

Rodox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess the worst part about this map is the fact that there's no other drops than MC.
So you won't be getting fairies, silvers, tincans, nothing. The gold and rank exp gains are rather meager, too.
On DMM they added rainbow fairy to the 90/12 farm map. up to 24 mc + rainbow fairy from time to time is quite nice^^

Edit: i am talking about current event on DMM not Anya's event, sorry.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On DMM they added rainbow fairy to the 90/12 farm map. up to 24 mc + rainbow fairy from time to time is quite nice^^

Edit: i am talking about current event on DMM not Anya's event, sorry.
it would be nice to see the raibow fairys on 90/12 maps continue on future events but its likely only because 3rd anniversary

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

it would be nice to see the raibow fairys on 90/12 maps continue on future events but its likely only because 3rd anniversary
actually most 90/12 revival maps on dmm have RF drops in it. anya and echidna's are just special because their revivals were way long ago. the difference is that RF drops are usually not so high compared to the 3rd anniversary event map.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay! I got both Echidna+Aria now back to usual daily quest grind.

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Get Aria at least to -2 CR when you're not going for Anya of Time Fairy.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Get Aria at least to -2 CR when you're not going for Anya of Time Fairy.
I might go ahead and do that but instead of just -2ing, I'm going to go all the way and -3 her. So that she'll be an effective replacement for Phyllis.

Just only got 3 free SC atm. And I would rather conserve the SCs for Liselotte in case I fail to fully upgrade her and need more stamina/charisma.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just only got 3 free SC atm. And I would rather conserve the SCs for Liselotte in case I fail to fully upgrade her and need more stamina/charisma.
Liselotte's not coming for another year and a half at least.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty true, tho.

Her event (白の帝国と偽りの都市) was scheduled at the ending part of 2015 DMM (November 12) and we just barely started on 2015 DMM, being only 5 events into it. And since we could be getting the events that were skipped from 2014 DMM it could take longer, plus Revivals being counted as actual events, so you should just put thoughts of Liselotte on hold for now.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i thought she was in the middle of the 2015 block my bad

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Should have been going for Anya, really. Between SCs for 3*ing maps on Aria's and Echidna's events, she should more or less pay fer herself. If we are getting new event in between that two halves, even more so.

extreoxy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

arg peeps can't stress this enough get the time fairy first! forget about anything else its a 100% cr for any unit(gacha blacks is best use save you so many SC, for that last CR). You can get the others another time or spend all your SC on this event rather than save any its just not worth saving SC to use on any other events and missing the time fairy now.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

arg peeps can't stress this enough get the time fairy first! forget about anything else its a 100% cr for any unit(gacha blacks is best use save you so many SC, for that last CR). You can get the others another time or spend all your SC on this event rather than save any its just not worth saving SC to use on any other events and missing the time fairy now.
just want to add one thing and that is we have future sight essentially we know the only unit coming soon that will require sc dump on mass is nagi the other black ninja looks better imo but iirc saki wins in usefulness

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ouch, just got a 4x drop on the 12 stamina mission. That hurt a little.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still can play :D Awesome. Now I just hope we'll get soon some challenging event. Doing blind G maps is a bit... disappointing. But was fun doing with ease all those old maps and remembering that struggle I had last time.

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And thats the G map 3*, took me far too long but I kept either leaking 2 baby dragons or having my soldiers die to the mages. In the end I chose to pull out Vincent and a healer for one side to cut the leakage with a mage on the other, 2 mages on their own didn't work, same as 2 healers didn't work. 2 mages might work if I skill up the soldiers though.

One day we'll get properly difficult maps and won't need neutered teams to enjoy it.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And thats the G map 3*, took me far too long but I kept either leaking 2 baby dragons or having my soldiers die to the mages. In the end I chose to pull out Vincent and a healer for one side to cut the leakage with a mage on the other, 2 mages on their own didn't work, same as 2 healers didn't work. 2 mages might work if I skill up the soldiers though.

One day we'll get properly difficult maps and won't need neutered teams to enjoy it.
what do you mean by neutered teams im clearing it just fine with no real changes to my main squad though i used video and replaced there units for mine cause losing 12 hours of stam is a bit to much

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Random browsing when suddenly....

Not the right holiday for this month's theme, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Source:

Source:

Source:

Source:

Source:

Keima-Scarlet's looks super familiar, somehow...