What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Mr.Prvrt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Just login on dmm to look on rates, they same 3% to SSR.... But WTF i have 21k jevels 2 SSR hime 4SSR weapons, 20-30 SR weapons... and i complete only tutorial @_@

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DMM give tons of compensation, the funny part is there no expired in time on the compensation crystal.
Additionaly if you log in you notice you also got those daily bonus crystal which happen really often, so u notice u will have tons of crystal.

If we asking the difference between nubtaku with dmm in gacha roll.
It was because DMM already remove the SSR kamihimeless weapon, while the nubtaku still have it.

PS: IF you ask when nubtaku will remove it...... i will answer this again and again, just like how they troll with this event (event start - maintenance time / SP expert timing "2nd day after ppl already spam pot + didnt say the time").
They are having fun trolling you in game, since player complain too much

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That might be frustrating if they remove them for those of us who already have one or two. Then we will never be able to max them out.

Elezzo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They are going to remove them. It took the DMM ver like 6 months or something to get around to it and if you pulled any you were screwed on limit breaking it.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are some of the R Himes not available in gem gacha or something? Or do I just have REALLY bad luck?

Because I'm still missing Baphomet, Undine, Zephyrus, Astaroth, and of course the new R that just came out Dike.

Just wondering because some of the Rs I've pulled SEVERAL copies of their weapons already.
I'm not getting anything from Gems, but Zephyrus became a favorite after that introduction scene.

In this momen i start think about play a little on DMM

Why am I playing the wrong version of these games xD

Also, progress report: I was able to beat expert Apocalypse at the cost of Nike being one-shot'd. Poor Nike :c. Hopefully i'm not late in getting the specific item quests. I'm getting the gold material but not the silver eye one.

Mr.Prvrt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How i can break limit diablo girl? she not in gatcha list XD

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

T-the legends were true!

Attachments

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure what to get... I got apocalypse, but I don't know what I should get next... Should I try limit breaking her or getting the SSR weapon?

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure what to get... I got apocalypse, but I don't know what I should get next... Should I try limit breaking her or getting the SSR weapon?
Just me personally, but if you don't have one already, I'd get at least 1 copy of the weapon. It has a much stronger burst attack than SR weapons, and the burst itself applies blind also.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yesterday I get 2900 gems through my eidolon being summoned by my friends and everyone..

Today, only 400 Gems. ;_;

Now I know what it feels like to go from feast to famine. XD

So the drop rates has been nerfed? Why was that? Was players having too much fun?

I went through alot of my starting half elixirs just to get one luminous fang. So I dunno.

Edit: Warning Gem sticker shock inside the spoiler, Look at your own risk. I'm lucky enough to get my fifth copy of Golem through silver chests, she's my favorite rare eidolon. But I seriously doubt it warrant such a price for final break. @_@ I better get something good in return for spending that much gems.

Last edited:

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

48 hours remain on Apoc event and I've traded in for 2 grimoires of each. Man those things get expensive.

Now to see what I can do for soul points, eidolon and weapon in the remaining time, but I'm already satisfied.

Eric - I try to summon as often as I can, but some times it just doesn't work out. I'll try to do better going forward.

comradered

Reputation score

I honestly don't feel like the drops have been nerfed.

Well...maybe a little bit? But its probably my biased assumptions because all my luck got spent on getting the Apoc SSR lance drop. Now I'm getting rounds where I don't get any eyes or hearts.

Last edited:

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Certainly seems like they've been nerfed - I'm not seeing hearts (gold chests) at all, and eyes/epigraphs are reduced quite a bit. I've head runs with no epigraphs at all and those are in bronze chests.

Or maybe I'm just going crazy. . .

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Certainly seems like they've been nerfed - I'm not seeing hearts (gold chests) at all, and eyes/epigraphs are reduced quite a bit. I've head runs with no epigraphs at all and those are in bronze chests.

Or maybe I'm just going crazy. . .
I think I'm going crazy too lol.
Today, I only got like 1 heart out of all my expert runs and very few gold chests.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I haven't noticed any nerfs, but I use Snatch and Anzu the entire time. There rare occasions where I don't get a gold chest, but usually I get 1-2 gold chest, 5-7 silver, and 6-8 wooden chest per 30 AP run.

And as a side note, I just unlocked my second Legendary Soul, Solomon. I have gotten two of the weapons and two of Eilidon. I just wish I could get lucky and get one from a drop.

comradered

Reputation score

I haven't noticed any nerfs, but I use Snatch and Anzu the entire time. There rare occasions where I don't get a gold chest, but usually I get 1-2 gold chest, 5-7 silver, and 6-8 wooden chest per 30 AP run.

And as a side note, I just unlocked my second Legendary Soul, Solomon. I have gotten two of the weapons and two of Eilidon. I just wish I could get lucky and get one from a drop.
I'm at Rank 44 and I still don't have a Legendary soul on me. Well, I'm 40 points away from it, so I should get my first one soon-ish. And it'll probably be D'Artagnan or Andromeda, by the looks of it.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The event is ending tomorrow night (in my area at least), and I'm pretty happy with my haul. 2 of each grimoire (out of the 5 needed for final limit break) and rolling the rest into soul points to see if I can unlock a legendary soul prior to L44. Then it's off to farming stages 7-4 and 14-4 for materials to exchange for more elixirs.

How is everyone else doing?

Last edited: