What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

After some time i notice what SR eidolon in max lvl have stats like SSR without break limit and their damage suck, so any good use for SR or i can freely feed them? (ofc exept Anzu)
You may actually want to keep them. Can't be 100% sure, but if I'm reading the wiki right, supposedly you get a 1.1x bonus to attack for every eidolon that matches your units.

So Theoretically if you're using all 1 element hime and all 1 element eidolon you get like a 1.6x to attack for everyone.

On a side note, sometimes I feel like the back line is the least safe.

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finally unlocked Joan and got a full set of SR or higher weapons.

Damn it costs a lot to get enough grimoires to max even one SR kamihime. Levelling my units more was all I really expected from this event, and even that seems far off.

Eh, apart from the initial batch of jewels gained when starting, I haven't had the patience to wait for a 3k pull. Not planning very long term for this game, really. Just playing it for as long as it stays fun for free. Mostly tends to be the games I can play that don't require too much attention that lasts for me, tho. Only have time to do a daily grind for a couple games at a time.

...now if only less friends would use Apocalypse as their main eidolon. I get it she's a new SSR and all, but we don't need a dark boost right now. Anzu will always get you picked more.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So Theoretically if you're using all 1 element hime and all 1 element eidolon you get like a 1.6x to attack for everyone.
It is true that using eidolon with the same element as hime will contribute your hime 10% xtra stat, but no there nothing such as stacking to 1.6x

While we still questioning how good SR eidolon is, you can use them for ther active like the 1 that give resist (mini kaiser), or there another 1 with def down active (Summon is Type D debuff).
The mlb def down eidolon (i think name orochi) is popular enuff in dmm as they provide 40% water "element" up while u can instantly use their active

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I gotta ask since i'm really behind with this event so far i only got one copy of the eidolon, i ask, is there any worth in getting all the weapons?? What is the deal with the books?? How in the world do i get more red eyes? the drop rate for those is pathetic

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is true that using eidolon with the same element as hime will contribute your hime 10% xtra stat, but no there nothing such as stacking to 1.6x

While we still questioning how good SR eidolon is, you can use them for ther active like the 1 that give resist (mini kaiser), or there another 1 with def down active (Summon is Type D debuff).
The mlb def down eidolon (i think name orochi) is popular enuff in dmm as they provide 40% water "element" up while u can instantly use their active
So the stat bonus only applies once for 1.1x? o_O

evilmonk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are the SP Advent Quests over (the ones for Eyes/Hearts) or are they gonna pop back up again before the event is over? Real close to my 5th Apocalypse but wanna know if I should wait before going hard in again w/ pots

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are the SP Advent Quests over (the ones for Eyes/Hearts) or are they gonna pop back up again before the event is over? Real close to my 5th Apocalypse but wanna know if I should wait before going hard in again w/ pots
EXSP has a 1 hour time limit. (Until 16 o'clock when it appears at 15 o'clock)
 In the EXSP of 9 to 10 o'clock, 15 to 16 o'clock, 21 to 22 o'clock, it is easy for the eyes to fall
 In the EXSP at 12 to 13 o'clock, 18 to 19 o'clock, 23 to 24 o'clock, the heart tends to fall

thats the schedule from the jp wiki. but clearly nutaku doesnt follow it

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RNGesus hates me and won't give me 1 thunder fang :(

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Where do you get holy jewels and holy crystals? And if it's expert dailies, what level do you need to clear them? Do you need a full team of the opposite element?

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where do you get holy jewels and holy crystals? And if it's expert dailies, what level do you need to clear them? Do you need a full team of the opposite element?
daylies or shop exchange

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kinda like the Surprise tickets from Granblue? I doubt it. I'd like to hope they'd do so in the future though.
RIP. Not sure if I can stick around long term for this game then. This game seems unfriendly to anyone that's not a whale.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Holy jewel are occasionally seen from 15 AP daily (Mon - Sat), for holy crystal do the 25 AP dailys.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Holy jewel are occasionally seen from 15 AP daily (Mon - Sat), for holy crystal do the 25 AP dailys.
What level do you need to clear the 25 ap ones? Last time I tried I got destroyed....

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

been getting feedback from friends that the game's droprates and RNG have been significantly nerfed.

Any substantiation to this? I feel like I've also been getting the shaft on drops and jewel rolls. Only the first few days had been any good. The premium rolls also have given me pretty bad experiences.

As nice as the graphics are, this game can be time consuming (tiny AP pool) and like some other games (all of which I dropped) once you are through the initial rewards it will be a long drought, unless you cough up ALOT of cash.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I gotta ask since i'm really behind with this event so far i only got one copy of the eidolon, i ask, is there any worth in getting all the weapons?? What is the deal with the books?? How in the world do i get more red eyes? the drop rate for those is pathetic
Weapons - Worth it if you need a dark weapon for that weapon type. The largest advantage will come from having the weapon be wielded by your current soul, otherwise it's a generic boost (useful, but not as much).

Books - Used for limit breaking SR and SSR himes at the very end. Apothesosis (mulitcolor background) is SSR.

Red Eyes - There are SP quests that occur which have higher droprates, but it comes down to farming and luck.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are some of the R Himes not available in gem gacha or something? Or do I just have REALLY bad luck?

Because I'm still missing Baphomet, Undine, Zephyrus, Astaroth, and of course the new R that just came out Dike.

Just wondering because some of the Rs I've pulled SEVERAL copies of their weapons already.

Mr.Prvrt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are some of the R Himes not available in gem gacha or something? Or do I just have REALLY bad luck?

Because I'm still missing Baphomet, Undine, Zephyrus, Astaroth, and of course the new R that just came out Dike.

Just wondering because some of the Rs I've pulled SEVERAL copies of their weapons already.
Right now have only 5 R girls from this gatcha...I have astaroth, but i got all my R in gem gatcha in first 3-4 days, after i only got copy weapon of R girl what i have... like 5 weapons for each girl... but still missing many R and badly want mefistofel or something like this...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, finally saved up another 3k jewels and pulled Zephyrus. Got excited because I got a new SR weapon, only to be disappointed because it's apparently not a hime weapon though.

Did get a Hecatonchires though so at least I got something other than just a single R hime.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hmm, finally saved up another 3k jewels and pulled Zephyrus. Got excited because I got a new SR weapon, only to be disappointed because it's apparently not a hime weapon though.

Did get a Hecatonchires though so at least I got something other than just a single R hime.
I dunno rawr, the roll rates were nerfed pretty hard, I'd suggest not rolling until we hear of a rate fix (friend of mine told me that they did the adjustments in DMM when it opened there too).

But one would have thought they would have used that experience to fix the opening on nutaku...

At any rate its not worth rolling gatcha at all right now.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dunno rawr, the roll rates were nerfed pretty hard, I'd suggest not rolling until we hear of a rate fix (friend of mine told me that they did the adjustments in DMM when it opened there too).

But one would have thought they would have used that experience to fix the opening on nutaku...

At any rate its not worth rolling gatcha at all right now.
Pfft, the roll is already done. All that's left is regrets aside from the ssr. :p