What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

A fully level-broken Apoc lance, a 1-star Apocalypse (will try to at least 2 star it), roundabouts 120 soul points, a premium ticket, a bunch of half elixirs (which I used right away anyway)...yeah, I think that's it. I wasn't able to get any grimoires though. Guess I'll have to wait until the next event, which if the Kamihime wikia is correct, and if Nutaku's following the same release sequence as DMM, is going to be for the Light element.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was able to get her, in the end and I got a gacha ticket that gave me Nergal's blade again. Woo...

I'll probably try for the rest of the soul points myself. I don't think I have enough time for anything else. After that, farming materials to limit break some girls.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was able to get her, in the end and I got a gacha ticket that gave me Nergal's blade again. Woo...

I'll probably try for the rest of the soul points myself. I don't think I have enough time for anything else. After that, farming materials to limit break some girls.
Pfft, I got both gacha tickets and both gave me an r eidolon. :p

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wow! I got a pearl chest to drop off the 30 AP Quest.

sanahtlig

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For those who are interested, I've written about the censorship I found in Kamihime Project R.

Nutaku has been caught censoring dialogues implying non-consensual sex in free-to-play ero-RPG Kamihime Project R, reneging on earlier promises.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Last hour for the event ..... Just picked a lvl 100 Apocalypse support eidolon, someone's had too much time on his hands.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Last hour for the event ..... Just picked a lvl 100 Apocalypse support eidolon, someone's had too much time on his hands.
Pretty sure I could've done it as well if I used my stamina pots during the ex missions. Then there's also the possibility of getting a copy from chests so you don't have to spend as much.

It's really not too surprising.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I've switched back to the dmm game permanently, but I am just dropping by to show off my divine awakening kamihime.

You get these by spending 30 cracked dragon's eye orbs on (3 dragon's eye orbs) on her after levelling her to max and viewing all her events.
It will reset her level back to 1, but her base stats and abilities will go up significantly. Save every orb you can find, they'll come in handy later.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've switched back to the dmm game permanently, but I am just dropping by to show off my divine awakening kamihime.
Damn another Advent battle. I guess I need to power up some more so I don't cut it close again... but I really don't like these Advent battles.

I'm really thinking of jumping to DMM versions of FKG, X-Ovrd and Kamihime. Plus it'll give me some excuse to finally attempt to learn Japanese like I said I would (yeah right).

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

lol, he's in my friends list :D

(altho i have no idea why he's friends with a kinda low dude like me)

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Got a few grimoires by the end of the event, but not enough hearts to unlock a second SSR. Still had a lot of elixirs, but drop rate seemed too low to waste any more. Guess I didn't like Apocalypse enough to grind for more of her.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got a few grimoires by the end of the event, but not enough hearts to unlock a second SSR. Still had a lot of elixirs, but drop rate seemed too low to waste any more. Guess I didn't like Apocalypse enough to grind for more of her.
Yeah, unless you used your elixirs on sunday to grind for them it wasn't very likely to get too many hearts. :(

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone know if Phoenix will be Light or Fire? Need to know which set of weapons to enhance.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know if Phoenix will be Light or Fire? Need to know which set of weapons to enhance.
The Eidolon itself is Light element. Also increases Thunder it seems.

The SSR weapon is a bow unfortunately, so it's gonna be completely useless soul wise.

Event page should be this one

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks Rawr. I'll spend Sunday powering up my dark elementals.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weekly log-in ticket got me Dike, lol.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

She is a really solid damage dealer.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did another gold pull. Wow what the fuck I feel like I got completely scammed out of my thirty bucks. seriously what the fuck. This isn't worth thirty dollars!

MY THIRD FUCKING BELZEBUB GO AWAY YOU CANCER. I don't even like you. -.-

I'm done spending if I'm going to get belzebub all the damn time.

I wanted Tyr or Michael.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

KuraScropia - This Sunday will be a good day to powerlevel if you can grab one of the special events (decent of angels is usually good).

Rawr - Light/Thunder is a good mix and pretty much what I'm running for my team now. As for the bow, if they implement more souls soon, it should have use.

Eric - that sucks, but I hope your support gold has gone up. I've tried to summon you as often as possible.

Here's the english event writeup:

Looks to be another grind-heavy event, but the eidolon looks useful - I like the increase to resist status effects. SSR Bow looks to be powerful enough to stick in the party weapon loadout for a decent boost until more souls are added, but not something I'll break my back to get.

Guess it's more grimoires for me.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The Eidolon itself is Light element. Also increases Thunder it seems.

The SSR weapon is a bow unfortunately, so it's gonna be completely useless soul wise.

Event page should be this one
There will be a berserker-type soul added to the game some time in the future and she uses bows and axes. Every SSR weapon is worth the trouble, even if it's just to serve as stat fodder.

Also after looking through the game's assets I noticed something very interesting.

These are the rarity icons for the kamihime in the game.
Notice the last two, these are for divine awakening kamihime. So far only two kamihime capable of "awakening" through in game upgrades have been added, these are Tulle and Thor, both SSR electric types.
But what drew my attention was the SR one, because so far in the game no kamihime have the option of going from SR to awakened SR. This is likely to be added as well some time in the future.
Note, this is not including kamihime with an SR and an SSR upgraded "awakened" form such as Nike and Amon. Those count as separate kamihime, although you cannot deploy both at once.

Last edited: