What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

KuraScropia - This Sunday will be a good day to powerlevel if you can grab one of the special events (decent of angels is usually good).
Yeah i'll probably be doing only that on Sunday. I caught up in the main quest so I don't need to do those or the side quests. Now I know how people are so powerful, when you don't have story or side quests to do, all you do is raid boss or daily quest for materials.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

..... Just picked a lvl 100 Apocalypse support eidolon, someone's had too much time on his hands.
i asked him btw how much time exactly he spends per day on this game.

answer was "Its basically 4-5 hours for me and 6 hrs on my two pilots."

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

FINALLY something to use my water eidolons on. <.<

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any point getting the "Holy Grail" for 1 Dragon Eye or we should keep them for the SR+/SSR tickets ?

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any point getting the "Holy Grail"
I'd pass unless you have a soul that needs an arcane weapon (is there currently one?). Light is a useful element, but the skill it has doesn't appear to be that useful this early into the game.

Right now, using rare+ weapons (normal rares+, not enhancement rare+) to enhance also brings a small chance to increase the skill level of the weapon in question. As it gets higher, so does the difficulty. If the "Holy Grail" skill works for *any* weapon, then it's a good purchase once you start having issues with leveling weapon skills. If it works for just itself, then it's a bit less useful.

Question: Anyone know of a good level for elixir farming? I'm sure that a good 2-3 runs (using snatch + Anzu) worth of items could be exchanged for a half-elixir in the shop, and the AP spent on the runs would be overshadowed by the half-elixir restoration amount. The only issue here would be the limit on elixir exchanges per day.

Last edited:

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'd pass unless you have a soul that needs an arcane weapon (is there currently one?). Light is a useful element, but the skill it has doesn't appear to be that useful this early into the game.

Right now, using rare+ weapons (normal rares+, not enhancement rare+) to enhance also brings a small chance to increase the skill level of the weapon in question. As it gets higher, so does the difficulty. If the "Holy Grail" skill works for *any* weapon, then it's a good purchase once you start having issues with leveling weapon skills. If it works for just itself, then it's a bit less useful.

Question: Anyone know of a good level for elixir farming? I'm sure that a good 2-3 runs (using snatch + Anzu) worth of items could be exchanged for a half-elixir in the shop, and the AP spent on the runs would be overshadowed by the half-elixir restoration amount. The only issue here would be the limit on elixir exchanges per day.
It's not a limit per day. It's a limit until the cost increases. The more elixers you buy, the more they cost.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's not a limit per day. It's a limit until the cost increases. The more elixers you buy, the more they cost.
That's a shame, oh well.

Monday/Tuesday (location dependent) starts the new event, and I hope everyone is prepared.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Erm, it says after march 6th maintenance, ie tuesday morning

PS : Any random reason Astaroth doesn't suffer "weak against" light attacks, but her hits do "weak against" light enemies ?

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Erm, it says after march 6th maintenance, ie tuesday morning

PS : Any random reason Astaroth doesn't suffer "weak against" light attacks, but her hits do "weak against" light enemies ?
Light and Dark are special exceptions. Your party will always get elemental advantage bonus at 148% damage, and will always receive 75% damage from the enemy who is the opposite element.

EasilyAmused

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have an active union i can join? mine just has people who haven't logged on in days
my ID: 634084

FlyingChaosPie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I may have missed the memo somewhere but, does anyone know what the +1 next to the eidolon is for?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I may have missed the memo somewhere but, does anyone know what the +1 next to the eidolon is for?
Minor stat boost that transfers over if you use them as upgrade fodder. Supposedly goes up to +99.

EasilyAmused

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

has anyone gotten a gold chest from the sunday sp quests? im guessing it gives sr weapon mats but just wanna be sure.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

has anyone gotten a gold chest from the sunday sp quests? im guessing it gives sr weapon mats but just wanna be sure.
From the limited 1h one, yes, and it does give SR.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So I finally saw those exp fodder daily quests, but it's pretty annoying that it's a certain times. Anywhere I can find out these set times and it only Sunday?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Only Sundays, and there's a few mention of the times wayyyyyyyy back there in the thread.