Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

damn those silver eyes are way worse to farm then the gold hearts -_-

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Give me your Nutaku ID and I'll send you a friend request. Can always use more Anzu peeps. If you have an element preference - let me know and I'll see what I can do for raid spawning.
Okay. My Friend Id's 69230

And I don't quite have any preference atm. But if there's any raid that drops Micheal Kamihime, let me know XD

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay. My Friend Id's 69230

And I don't quite have any preference atm. But if there's any raid that drops Micheal Kamihime, let me know XD
I believe that all SSR himes are currently gatcha only right now. If anyone were to see one pop up outside of gatcha, I'm sure this thread would very quickly be on fire.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I believe that all SSR himes are currently gatcha only right now. If anyone were to see one pop up outside of gatcha, I'm sure this thread would very quickly be on fire.
If its an Kamihime that I dislike then I will never bother picking it up at all. Yes, that means I am completely ignoring the SR Beelzebub I got with my free SR ticket. Don't like her.

I like Michael cuz she's hot. Thats uh just how I am.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like Michael cuz she's hot. Thats uh just how I am.
Fair enough on your tastes, though if you want Michael you might want to burn some (more?) gold while the event is ongoing. If the advertisement is to be believed, she has a higher chance of being won at this time. That said, it'll still be a freaking low chance.

Once you have an idea of what you want to farm, let me know and I'll see what I can spawn for you.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's how I'm doing. Haven't really spent any aside from the half-elixirs.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here's how I'm doing. Haven't really spent any aside from the half-elixirs.

Good gosh, what are you hording your gems for? I spend all my limit breaking everything. I'm just missing one of the Rare Kamihime now, so still pulling with gems also trying to get her.

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

my problem is that the gold grimores cost a shit ton of eyes compaired to hearts.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good gosh, what are you hording your gems for? I spend all my limit breaking everything.
Saving up now for the limit breaks in the future. I'm also not really needing items from gem gatcha right now either. Give it a bit more time and I'll be back for more materials.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Roland: ITS JUST A FLESH WOUND!!!!!!!!!!

It was a combination of being attacked with aoe + Poison + HP Regeneration that resulted in an healthy 0 hp Roland still chilling on field and killing stuff which made the hp bar bug out and display her at 0 hp when I click on Recovery Items button which shows her at 200 hp. lol

DevinC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It was a combination of being attacked with aoe + Poison + HP Regeneration that resulted in an healthy 0 hp Roland still chilling on field and killing stuff which made the hp bar bug out and display her at 0 hp when I click on Recovery Items button which shows her at 200 hp. lol
That actually happened to one of my Kamihimes once but it actually swapped in the reserve member and when I went to rez the downed kamihime with Andromeda the status screen showed her alive in the reserves with 200HP left :p

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

extra mission for heart farming finally up :x

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, what do you know. I managed to catch the Advent SP quest, and it really does wonders for your drop rate.

That's the second page of the loot drop window, by the way.

ButtLover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know the frequency of the Advent SP quest?

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

omg from the heart mission directly into the eye mission :x good thing i saved my ap pots

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know the frequency of the Advent SP quest?
Maybe mine is bugged or something, but after the first event ended I now have it available for another 1400+ minutes and the new event also.

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe mine is bugged or something, but after the first event ended I now have it available for another 1400+ minutes and the new event also.
same here. maybe theyre making up time, since they werent available the first days

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

nice one :D