What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

I'm pretty sure Sunday daily is actually harder than this event. <.<
Yeah, the 25 AP one still kicked my ass last week, even with a 50+ level team. Maybe this week, now that I have two healers I'll have a chance.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

did someone managed to get SR weapon or SSR weapon/summon or grimoire as drop from event boss?

or in Kamihime event bosses don't drop items and you have to get stuff only via trade?

also WTB SR dark, fire or lightning gun weapon

also question to people who played on DMM version.... is there a way to acquire SSR weapons/summon (for every element) from non event raids bosses (the ones we can start in first map)? or the only way is to get them from events and gatcha?

Last edited:

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

did someone managed to get SR weapon or SSR weapon/summon or grimoire as drop from event boss?

or in Kamihime event bosses don't drop items and you have to get stuff only via trade?

also WTB SR dark, fire or lightning gun weapon
I haven't had a grimoire drop yet, but I have had an SR enhancement material weapon drop. Grimoires are the focus for me this event. so if I get one as a drop, I'll confirm it for you.

Would love to sell weapons I don't need to friends and such, but I don't think there is a trading system for players in this game.

Last edited:

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

but I have had an SR enhancement material weapon drop.
ye that's standard drop :/ wish that at least SR weapons had decent drop rate so it would be easier to build basic dark weapon grid

btw it's only me on game very often freeze at "loading/connecting"" when playing on Chrome? on mobile there is no issue but when I play on PC (I jumped from firefox to chrome since it works a bit faster tho) it just freeze at perm "loading/connecting" between attacks

heck I can't even change party members now since it freeze at "loading/connecting"

Last edited:

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Chromium on Linux here, no major issues during battles and normal operations. I will sometimes get the infinite loading screen when joining raids or on harem episodes. Other issues do crop up during heavy server load though.

Maybe clear your browser cache? It might be trying to use bad data there.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Before the event i had no problems with chrome. Since the event i have problems with it.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the only time i have problems is when i skip H-scenes.
100% chance of "back to main screen"

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the only time i have problems is when i skip H-scenes.
100% chance of "back to main screen"
i had this problem on firefox. When I started using Chrome this problem was gone. But as willaberhaben said. The "connecting" freeze bug started like 3 days ago. It's probably someone connected to this event or some kind of ninja patcha

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Day 12, got my premium gacha ticket for login bonus.

Decided to do a single roll with my jewels first.

Got this. So much for skipping over her in pre-reg.

Though now I should probably take this event more seriously... or not, I still don't have the time or motivation to farm seriously in this game.

Edit: And then I figured I'd do a 150 Nutaku gold roll for the hell of it.

The hell, man.

Last edited:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've seen people have multiple SSR Kamihime's already, on top of having an SSR Eidolon too.

Some people have all the luck. Or the money. Unfortunately, I have neither.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've seen people have multiple SSR Kamihime's already, on top of having an SSR Eidolon too.

Some people have all the luck. Or the money. Unfortunately, I have neither.
There's also the people who rerolled hundreds of times until they get 3-4 SSRs.

While it sounds too bothersome for me, there are some people who are that dedicated. :p

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sol is the hot thing right now. Ha, puns.

But yeah, if I could get an SSR, I'd like it to be Sol.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The hell, man.
That's not bad luck at all. Beel is still one of my mains since she's such a good buffer. Also lucked out on Artemis for the 12day ticket, but I can't say much about her yet as she's being power-leveled.

Either way, two solid team members there. Not sure who you're using as your soul, but Beels staff is a good choice for someone like Cassandra (elite) if you need a healer.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Doing the Expert/30 AP run using Anzu and Snatch. I typically have solid runs, but this is one of the better ones.

17 total chest, 2 gold, 7 silver, 8 wooden

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just solo'd the 30AP expert water raid boss : she has 800k HP.

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I wish I had read a guide before unlocking my souls. Now I will be stuck wihtout a legendary until rank 44 and thats including the SP you can get from the event.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't feel too bad about it - a few of us are also in that boat, including me.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I hope everyone is buying the 2 Half AP Elixir everyday from the event. Those cost should be what you are able to get and more per 30 Event Stage ran. So they are pure profit, assuming you have over 50 ap ( I consider that high enough to warrant them).

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish I had read a guide before unlocking my souls. Now I will be stuck wihtout a legendary until rank 44 and thats including the SP you can get from the event.
If it makes you feel better, I'm rank 48 without a legendary still. :p

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hope everyone is buying the 2 Half AP Elixir everyday from the event. Those cost should be what you are able to get and more per 30 Event Stage ran. So they are pure profit, assuming you have over 50 ap ( I consider that high enough to warrant them).
Shit, I had not even registered that Elixirs of any sort were part of the potential rewards. I'll have to read much more carefully in the future. Good catch and thanks for pointing it out.