What's new

[Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

Ok I shall farm from 8 ap map then. Tired of getting somethign else that's not lumiinous fang on 2nd map.

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok I shall farm from 8 ap map then. Tired of getting somethign else that's not lumiinous fang on 2nd map.
hmmm if u really want just that fang, but atleast try to get some snatches or an anzu.... but again u will eventually need the other mats from the expert map

Last edited:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I assume you're trying to farm with Granuaile? Because Snatch does wonders for your item drop rates. I always run with her with Snatch as my extra ability so its drops all day everyday.

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

0 zero gold boxes from the event since the server crashed earlier.. that cant be right

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I assume you're trying to farm with Granuaile? Because Snatch does wonders for your item drop rates. I always run with her with Snatch as my extra ability so its drops all day everyday.
I don't have Granuaile. Heck I don't even know who she is.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't have Granuaile. Heck I don't even know who she is.
Elite soul built off of Vivian and Billy the Kid. Uses guns and unlocks the snatch skill (v2) at level 5. Assist ability increases snatch successes and lowers cooldown. Billy also has snatch, but it's a weaker version and unlocks at level 10.

crossett - mind making room for me as a friend? I might be leaving the union since they pushed forward burst timers. The new times are useless for me and the previous ones were just barely usable.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Elite soul built off of Vivian and Billy the Kid. Uses guns and unlocks the snatch skill (v2) at level 5. Assist ability increases snatch successes and lowers cooldown. Billy also has snatch, but it's a weaker version and unlocks at level 10.

crossett - mind making room for me as a friend? I might be leaving the union since they pushed forward burst timers. The new times are useless for me and the previous ones were just barely usable.
Oh fuck thanks. I have billy the kid and going down the route to acquire joan of arc so Granulie wasn't on my list for time being x.x Gonna try billy the kid.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, I looked at the odds on jewel pull and went "fuck it" and spent 3k jewels. This game seemed to decide my element will be primary wind, but I'll take it as I got Zephyrus, Nergal, and SSR Gaia, with Nergal being fire.

This is the first time in any Nutaku game that I pulled something at 3% so I just had to share.

Now: what's a good way to level the weapons? Is there a place that I can farm for the bonus exp weapon fodders?

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the event maps drop quite a few enhance mats

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, I looked at the odds on jewel pull and went "fuck it" and spent 3k jewels. This game seemed to decide my element will be primary wind, but I'll take it as I got Zephyrus, Nergal, and SSR Gaia, with Nergal being fire.

This is the first time in any Nutaku game that I pulled something at 3% so I just had to share.

Now: what's a good way to level the weapons? Is there a place that I can farm for the bonus exp weapon fodders?
Event drops bonus exp weapon fodder quite often.

Otherwise wait for the dailies on sunday and farm during the hours that have the special stages.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Congrats on Gaia and the team! If you want to main that hammer on a soul, Gilgamesh and Granuaile lead in to Siegfried (only legendary hero to use hammers).

Sunday events drop weapon enhancers, same with the events at times. If you're hard-up for some, there are a few given out as daily mission rewards and in the shop for exchange materials. Sacrificing R and higher non-enhancement weapons has a chance to level up the inherent skill.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The event does drop a lot of fodder materials, but unfortunately, only for the types offered in the event. So, all Eidolon fodders are dark element, and weapon materials are for lance, axe, staff, and bow only.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally, a single copy of luminous fang after basically five hours of grinding. Now I can see Artemis' second hentai scene when she hits lvl 55.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks guys, i'll probably wait for Sunday then. I can barely do the second level of the event boss e-e. Definitely getting Gilgamesh and Granuaile so that works.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks guys, i'll probably wait for Sunday then. I can barely do the second level of the event boss e-e. Definitely getting Gilgamesh and Granuaile so that works.
I'm pretty sure Sunday daily is actually harder than this event. <.<

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

People on the discord are banging on about how snatch is useless so I dunno

I spam the hell out of it though and it seems okayish, and these guys have multiple SSRs and have power pushing 25k so perhaps I shouldn't heed them at all

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People on the discord are banging on about how snatch is useless so I dunno

I spam the hell out of it though and it seems okayish, and these guys have multiple SSRs and have power pushing 25k so perhaps I shouldn't heed them at all
Well yeah snatch is kinda useless if you have a bunch of SSRs and spam the shit out of ap pots.

Idk about people without snatch, but I average around 6-7 silver chests a run using snatches and Anzu.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tried to be lucky and get Michael and failed but in turn that gold pull gave me Anzu, that's something I suppose. Should solve the rage that is daily drop grind.

Of course I immediately made it my main eidolon cuz i wanna get summoned often by friends for gems.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried to be lucky and get Michael and failed but in turn that gold pull gave me Anzu, that's something I suppose. Should solve the rage that is daily drop grind.

Of course I immediately made it my main eidolon cuz i wanna get summoned often by friends for gems.
Give me your Nutaku ID and I'll send you a friend request. Can always use more Anzu peeps. If you have an element preference - let me know and I'll see what I can do for raid spawning.

Last edited:

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sure. I sent a request.

Ohh heyy, jewel gatcha just dropped Mephistopheles for me. Wasn't she mentioned as the "best" rare here? Seems my luck with rare kamehime really has been changing. Maybe I can start having two parties to switch between for elements soon after all.

Last edited: