What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

When the limited gacha says "Limited 1", that's incorrect, right? It means limited as in it'll go away in 2 weeks, not that you only get one spin?

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

When the limited gacha says "Limited 1", that's incorrect, right? It means limited as in it'll go away in 2 weeks, not that you only get one spin?
I think so.

I just spent 5 gems on it to get a 3* unit (argh), but the limited tab is still there.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Managed to 3 medal the last map of the event in one run, luckily. Got the 3rd map done too, after 3 tries. Still need to finish up the other two maps though.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, there is a limited Nutaku gold spin. The first costs 100 gold, the second costs 300 gold. I've done 5 50 gem spins with gems I've bought and earned over the past couple weeks and have had terrible luck. Yet, in the 2 100 gold spins and the 2 300 gold spins, I got 2 5* and 2 4* girls, so, I do think those are truly limited with better odds (granted, they are money only since they require $1 and $3 respectively).

@WilliamZero: Thanks for the information. I figured with the bonus girl, the 50 gem spins were the most efficient, so I always save up. Yet, if the spin is determined initially with the vase thing, maybe 5 gem pulls is the better choice.

blubbat0r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am sceptical about it... but then again, it's really hard to get together any meaningful data if this kind of rng is involved, especially since we don't know how exactly the pull is determined in a 10+1.

While a couple of people got all 3* on 10+1 pulls (someone even got 22 3* on two pulls which pretty much makes him the unluckiest person I know in FKG), that could just as well happen if you drew the same amount from single pulls... only with less chances per gem in the long run.

So far I still think that an additional unit per 10 units pulled nets you higher chances to get a good unit overall.

In the end it just comes down to the way each player feels it works best for them since there's no real way to tell if 10+1 might be "misleading" due to rng possibly screwing over all 11 draws with the first roll. (but then again that also would mean that for positive results it would possibly make them even better...) The only thing that can be said objectively is that 11 rolls for 50 gems should be better than 10 rolls for 50 gems.

Last edited:

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, first 12 medals down. Gotta say, that exp/stam ratio for these event maps is pretty awful, which is strange considering how good it was for the Lavender event.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, first 12 medals down. Gotta say, that exp/stam ratio for these event maps is pretty awful, which is strange considering how good it was for the Lavender event.
Well, if we think the objective is to make more money, the events giving low EXP makes it more likely (if only slightly) for plyers to waste gems in stamina recharge, since the chance for a stamina refill from leveling up is greatly lowered.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

did an 11 pull on new gacha, same thing as last time with 4 silvers 7 bronze 0 gold. at least I pulled lilac

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Almost had 3* on 4th map! The team that reached the boss in the middle was too beat up to finish it off and noone else managed to get there.

Its really annoying how I need to make my team weak so they can't defeat the last boss and rush the finish, but then they can't defeat the middle boss in one fight.

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finally managed to finish last map. That damn middle boss was annoying.

And on other things wow, Lavender is such a perv... never expected that from her looks. Quite a M too xD

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hereby dub May 3rd, 2016 as 9-4 cleared day! Holy mother that damn stage took me forever to 3 medal. I gave up and cleared 4 of the 5 level 10 stages, while going back every day to try 9-4... mwuahaha, you have fallen. You devilish stage.

I've also spent the last week trying to 3 star 9-4 without luck. Damned rng.
May you have luck, oh Bill13, on this day of 9-4 stage clearing.

On a different note, got to give kudos to Nutaku support for a quick response and very friendly solving of my complaint. Not sure if anyone else has had concerns or issues, but they do seem to care. They just can't do a lot with the games themselves, as they merely host them.

barillian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On a different note, got to give kudos to Nutaku support for a quick response and very friendly solving of my complaint. Not sure if anyone else has had concerns or issues, but they do seem to care. They just can't do a lot with the games themselves, as they merely host them.
Here's an issue I have: Two weeks after reverting Asagao's chest and announcing the game will have no edits from then onward, they up and censored Lavender's H-scene. They don't merely host their games, they're evidently also responsible for censoring random elements in them for no reason.

Previous victims of this behavior have included teddy bears, nuns' habits, sword hilts, crosses and eyes, and now there's reason to believe that FKG will be victim of unreasonable and/or flat-out ridiculous censorship as well. Since Asagao's censoring was swiftly removed following user concerns, it is probably wise to send some support tickets about reverting the censoring on Lavender's scene. As money talks in such matters, including something along the lines of "I will abstain from making any payments on Nutaku until this issue is resolved" will probably do the charm (indeed, it did work like a charm when Aigis players tried it).

While I'm sure you can argue that what they censored was ultimately inconsequential (it's just some blood), I think it's also fair to argue that a company that censors things two weeks after promising not to censor things does not deserve our trust.

Or money, for that matter.

Elezzo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Events from here on out will be like that, even the latest jp version event has poor exp/stam. You don't really need to spend any stones to make up for it anyway since natural regen is enough if you can clear the maps.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

at least the final map gives you a LOT of coins and seeds. 3rd map was pretty worthless, glad I got through it quickly

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You should get used to it, if nutaku head to the same direction like dmm ver. All the event later on give shitty exp.

nty_creations

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm about to join the cult of the spinning arrow here. Either I've had incredibly bad luck or timing matters and my spam clicking is the reason the girls tend to clump on the wrong path *sigh*

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Any tips for the final event map?

I've tried having my first, third, and helper teams have relatively lower speed, with my 2/4 teams faster. This is so 1/3/helper take the right/upper path towards the top spinning arrow, and 2/4 the lower one. Unfortunately, they still seem to always take the spinning arrow north (and never east, towards the pest), directly to the boss. I'm thinking of maybe making those teams even slower/weak, so they can't even kill the boss if they make it there first, with making 2/4 really strong, so they can hopefully clear the middle and then take the arrow to the boss when they're done.

I'm not sure how it'll work out. I need to wait until my stamina replenishes first before I give it a try.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... snip ...
Sent a support ticket for my unremovable ally, got a response the same night that "they'll look into my problem". Been a week and no news/problem solved yet. At least they saw my ticket and responded [hopefully not some auto-reply]

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any tips for the final event map?

I've tried having my first, third, and helper teams have relatively lower speed, with my 2/4 teams faster. This is so 1/3/helper take the right/upper path towards the top spinning arrow, and 2/4 the lower one. Unfortunately, they still seem to always take the spinning arrow north (and never east, towards the pest), directly to the boss. I'm thinking of maybe making those teams even slower/weak, so they can't even kill the boss if they make it there first, with making 2/4 really strong, so they can hopefully clear the middle and then take the arrow to the boss when they're done.

I'm not sure how it'll work out. I need to wait until my stamina replenishes first before I give it a try.
Currently trying the strategy on the JP wiki. Team speeds are 328, 504, 332, 219. All around the 24k mark for strength and I make sure the helper is 500ish in speed.

The 3 problems I have are:
1) noone ever actually reaches the middle boss and eventually end up at the end.
2) the helper team goes down to the bottom like planned, but then goes straight up the left hand side and off to the boss and defeats it.
3) as I'm trying to mainly make the teams out of 3* units so they can't defeat the end boss quickly, if one team finally gets to the middle boss they are always too damaged to defeat it.

I really hope making teams weak on purpose are not going to be a main strategy going forward, as it kind of defeats the whole purpose of the game.

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Currently trying the strategy on the JP wiki. Team speeds are 328, 504, 332, 219. All around the 24k mark for strength and I make sure the helper is 500ish in speed.

The 3 problems I have are:
1) noone ever actually reaches the middle boss and eventually end up at the end.
2) the helper team goes down to the bottom like planned, but then goes straight up the left hand side and off to the boss and defeats it.
3) as I'm trying to mainly make the teams out of 3* units so they can't defeat the end boss quickly, if one team finally gets to the middle boss they are always too damaged to defeat it.

I really hope making teams weak on purpose are not going to be a main strategy going forward, as it kind of defeats the whole purpose of the game.
Interesting, I didn't think to make the fourth team really slow to force the helper units down the lower path, I'll give that a try!

And yeah, I'd rather not have to pull in lower-level units, just so I can complete these objectives. What's the point of having high attack/fast characters if you can rarely use them?

I'll make it so 1, 3 and 4 head right, with 2 and helper going on the lower path. Aside from that, I just need to hope that 1/3/4 don't immediately take the path directly to the boss, and if they do, that they don't finish it off before the ones in the middle do what they need to do. Maybe I'll build them intentionally weak, and use them as fodder to weaken the ones in the center (if they take the path there, anyway), and hope that 2 and helper can do everything (I'll put all of the speed/power into those two teams).