What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

I actually thought I had the 4th map done, since I made some 1 person parties, but then I realized the middle boss does % health damage. :D

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They basically only increased the chance to get by doubling the chance to get

If you considered this way.

In normal way You can only Land Lilac on 1/16 (6.25%) chance if you hit silver
During the limited gacha, the chance up to 2/17 (11,76 %).

Not much chance, considering The chance you get 4* is 30%

Chance you get Lilac is 11,76 %*30% ==> 3%

Off course it's not accurate since the ones roll not only you, should count the server population in.
I would say 10-11% to get Lilac in Gacha roll

what are you talking about, 2 out of 3 of the spotlight and the 5* is doubled =p

What you do is basically steal other people's luck (including all in this forum). The probability to get that roll is 1% (Counted every players that played the game too)

Kinda hoped (but unlikely) that in future Limited Gacha threw *3 out of the window so our chance to get the rest (above 4*) is increased

Last edited:

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what are you talking about, 2 out of 3 of the spotlight and the 5* is doubled =p

*Grabs pitchfork*

On a more serious note, I had trouble trying to 3* the 4th event mission since my teams would break free from the loop and finish the mission before the others ran into the mid boss, so I just made a new set up where I used only one team + a helper squad. Was able to 3* it with that set up.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Grabs pitchfork*

On a more serious note, I had trouble trying to 3* the 4th event mission since my teams would break free from the loop and finish the mission before the others ran into the mid boss, so I just made a new set up where I used only one team + a helper squad. Was able to 3* it with that set up.
It's useless with that strategy. You just need to pray and bowed down to RNG-sama. We have several days so ... GL !

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Worked for me so I no longer have to worry about it :D

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After the patch, does somebody else notices the games lags a lot?

blubbat0r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now rngesus is paying me back for pulling 3 new 4* from seed gacha yesterday. I just spent all my overnight stamina, stamina from one level up and stamina from 6 gathers on the 80 stam daily (8 runs) and didn't get a single gold manure.

I guess I really should just stick to farming 1-3 all day every day.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, maybe it's the 30 levels difference,(more like 20 since golds have 10 extra levels before evolution) but I kinda expected a bigger difference between gold and silver. :(

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay. I saved some FG's and did 50 gem pull. I have bad luck usually in these Nutaku games, but i forgive everything after this:

3x 4* (Hibiscus, Lilac, Cornflower [second copy])
1x 5* (Camellia)
1x 6* (Cattleya) !!!!!

It's still hard to believe that i got Rainbow. :)

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I've saved 150 gem for this and what I got.....
Two FFFing silver. Just TWO FFFing silver.
I want to kill something.....

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've saved 150 gem for this and what I got.....
Two FFFing silver. Just TWO FFFing silver.
I want to kill something.....
You use 50, yes? They not really that kind Your chance getting gold still 6% either you use 5 gem or 50 one.

Just virtual gacha simulator in case you wanna know how it's going (which not quite that accurate either)

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You use 50, yes? They not really that kind Your chance getting gold still 6% either you use 5 gem or 50 one.
Confirmed dartred steals luck, tho. :V

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That's not exactly the problem, just two FFFing silver out of 33. I could use all that 150 gem for something better like expanding storage.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's not exactly the problem, just two FFFing silver out of 33. I could use all that 150 gem for something better like expanding storage.
I learnt my lesson hard way when I play DMM version one

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It should be long before we need full team of all gold doesn't it?
I swear I don't want to click on that wretched button again.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aren't events giving golds anyway? I'm sure you'll have 4 teams of golds just from events before you actually need them. Plus event golds come with max skill/equip slots. :p

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Flower Knight Girl is still better in Gacha compared to To-Aru Love Idol in DMM, but still worse than Aegis Gacha.

Kancolle more liked because they have no gacha, but Tanaka sure knows how to sucks our money in other way

Aren't events giving golds anyway? I'm sure you'll have 4 teams of golds just from events before you actually need them. Plus event golds come with max skill/equip slots. :p
Generally speaking, the Gacha one have better status compared to Event one when all (at least 2) their slots opened. They also more durable compared to rainbow because the very slot problem too; Rainbow built to sent as many damage as possible as they died easy, certainly not for defensive purpose

Last edited:

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yes. Let me rephrase it then, Is there a certain point in the game where it would be necessary to get gold unit from gacha because the one we got from event can't keep up on their own?