What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

How much you wanna bet their response is to check the discord server for updates? :p
I would bet a lot on it, even though I deliberately mentioned I couldn't find it when the game is down.

kaaskaas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Server and new event are up. Also, it seems there is a limited gacha machine as well. Prices are the same as the limited machine.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was excited about limited 1 when I opened the gacha page, but it's just a regular gacha with new units boosted rates. :(

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First level whirlwind node nearly messed me up. I can see that node being a real pain to deal with when trying to 3*.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Event seems to be "gotta go slow" :V

Them whirlwinds are too much, spiderwebs are bad too, but the whirlwinds are the worst. Had to reconstruct my team to have around 200+ speed with the first team at 500+ to compensate.

kaaskaas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was excited about limited 1 when I opened the gacha page, but it's just a regular gacha with new units boosted rates. :(
Unless I`m mistaken, there is at least one unit that isn't in the regular limited gacha: Cattleya. It`s a rainbow unit apparently.

You might find more pleasant surprises if you compare the content of both machines :)

kaaskaas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Event seems to be "gotta go slow" :V

Them whirlwinds are too much, spiderwebs are bad too, but the whirlwinds are the worst. Had to reconstruct my team to have around 200+ speed with the first team at 500+ to compensate.
Haha, yeah. Also, I think nutaku nerfed exp rates for this event. I just did event 4 and it only gave me something like 200-ish experience: I think last event gave around 500 or so.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Last level is full of RNG. The Boss in middle is hardest one to get (random arrow to its place is hardest to get). Already tried several times but no success so far, It's easy but stressful

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't do this 3rd map. I have the speed of my teams done so it will work, they just refuse to go the right way :mad:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't do this 3rd map. I have the speed of my teams done so it will work, they just refuse to go the right way :mad:
It's quite easy for me. My first and 2 fleet at 400 speed while 3rd and 4th at 500 speed. (No changing their place too)

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's quite easy for me. My first and 2 fleet at 400 speed while 3rd and 4th at 500 speed. (No changing their place too)
Seriously? My 600 spped team can't reach that damn upper lane pest before my 500 speed teams finish the damn stage.

Man, this event is gonna be serously annoying. Not only the damn RNG in the way, but a need to rebuild teams for every map, after wasting a trip to see how things will work out.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seriously? My 600 spped team can't reach that damn upper lane pest before my 500 speed teams finish the damn stage.

Man, this event is gonna be serously annoying. Not only the damn RNG in the way, but a need to rebuild teams for every map, after wasting a trip to see how things will work out.
Yeah I'm serious. The main problem is windwhirl and spiderweb If you have luck pulling Lilac, it would be easier. It's good idea to build weak (REALLY WEAK / *2 (lvl 20-30 range)) team with fast speed in this event map

EDIT : Finally managed to Perfect Clear the last event map !!! 1st Stage PERFECT!!!

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah the speeds were fairly easy to do, my teams just will not go down the right paths. Ran out of stamina now so will have to wait till later to try again.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

finally after like 50k normal gatcha seeds or maybe even more (literally from first day that FKG launched)... 4* girl

> big titties
> stockings
> high heels
wish she had long hair but still <3

I'm happy

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

finally after like 50k normal gatcha seeds or maybe even more (literally from first day that FKG launched)... 4* girl

> big titties
> stockings
> high heels
wish she had long hair but still <3

I'm happy
I'll trade you a loli for her.

blubbat0r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Haha, yeah. Also, I think nutaku nerfed exp rates for this event. I just did event 4 and it only gave me something like 200-ish experience: I think last event gave around 500 or so.
exp/stam rates are exactly as they were in the jp version so far.
(I have loads and loads of salt towards nutaku but in this regard as well as with the login bonuses and some other things there's nothing to be upset about)

Limited gacha gave me Camellia and Lilac so I am quite happy, even though the rest were all 3* dupes. I did manage to 3* all maps without much restructuring, just by using appropriately fast/slow helper teams and a lot of luck on the 4th map... my teams tended to just run circles around the central boss until one team finally decided to approach him on the 7th run.

Back to farming 1-3 it is... gotta get more manure...

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Argh, nothing but repeat 4* from limited gatchas :-(. Decided I'd try my hand at a 50 gem pull, one repeat 4 star, got angry and spent another 50 flower gems, three repeat 4*s, then I cried.

I like the whirlwinds/webs far better than the arrows. At least the whirlwinds/webs you can plan/strategize around to get by them. The arrows are just luck for the most part.

The fourth stage made my head hurt at first when I tried to plan it out, then I realized there are lots of webs at the top. That helps immensely, giving your fast teams time to circle around. It helps to weaken your teams so that not a single team can beat the final boss alone. If you save your blast, you can still create 5 teams that can win standard fights, but lose the boss fight. That gives you more time to circle the middle.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just checked back to FKG and had enough stamina for 3rd map. Managed to finally 3* it. Will be another 2 hours before I can try 4th map though.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Argh, nothing but repeat 4* from limited gatchas :-(. Decided I'd try my hand at a 50 gem pull, one repeat 4 star, got angry and spent another 50 flower gems, three repeat 4*s, then I cried.
Most of DMM Flower Knight Player would do 5 gem pull instead of 50 one since the chance is pretty much the same.

Trying to do the same here and it appeared 5* is better option than having 50 gem (extra girl not helpful at all since majority you got would be *3)

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just checked back to FKG and had enough stamina for 3rd map. Managed to finally 3* it. Will be another 2 hours before I can try 4th map though.
Same thing. Just got 3 medals on 3rd map. No stamina to try the 4th right now.