What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

That is just awsome XD.I can't wait to have her now.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Edelweiss, huh? Wonder how she is.... *goes to check JPN wiki*

.....what.
waaat.
A hammer that producing yet bigger solid energy hammer to hit the enemy..

Whoa, sure bring back some memory.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Edelweiss, huh? Wonder how she is.... *goes to check JPN wiki*

.....what.
waaat.
holy fuck that's so epic and hilarious

although why she isn't some oppai/bimbo ;_; we already are getting loli mage from current event >.<

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi i just wanted to ask if it is still undergoing maintenance ?

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't know how you equated "most people aren't 200k" and "many people are 180-190k", but whatever. My point was that 200k isn't far off for most people, especially seeing as I just hit 200k myself.

Now I'm trying to hit level 70 before the event ends.

As for gifts, I had 50-100+ of the tier 1 gifts at some point, but I used about half of them and am up to 15 girls maxed. This event dropped a ton of gifts, so it's naturally easy to stockpile of you farmed said event maps.
I said unless you are a cash player or very lucky, you said most of your friends list is either cash players or players with rainbows.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I said unless you are a cash player or very lucky, you said most of your friends list is either cash players or players with rainbows.
I'd say 200k is fairly easy to get, no matter what team rarity you use, probably far easier if you use all bronze since your not replacing your girls and spending far less on them. If you're lucky and getting several golds or rainbows evolving them will be far harder on you and you'd get stuck with a lower strength rating.

I'm at 235k, spent 10 dollars on the gacha for a silver and have about 6-7 bronze girls at level 30 not in my squad since they've been replaced. That one silver hasn't bumped me up 35k.

In the end it all depends on how much you play the game and how effeciently, I've played it a lot but haven't been effecient.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How long the maintenance is? Is it over yet >.<

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Aaaand we have passed 4 hours. Did they have the intern do the maintenance?

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's apparently some bugs that are preventing startup... Something about the game crashing on the title screen. Can't be helped, I guess.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm. I don't have a Facebook account anymore (I assume that is where you got your information from), would you mind keeping the social media Neanderthals like me up to date?

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm. I don't have a Facebook account anymore (I assume that is where you got your information from), would you mind keeping the social media Neanderthals like me up to date?
Probably got it from the discord chat in the OP. There's a dev and a staff member in it right now.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably got it from the discord chat in the OP. There's a dev and a staff member in it right now.
If only there was a way to get there when the game is down to check on these things.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If only there was a way to get there when the game is down to check on these things.
Just use the link in the OP. It's for the all ages version, but both versions are affected by whatever is going on.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just use the link in the OP. It's for the all ages version, but both versions are affected by whatever is going on.
Thanks for that, still sent them a pissed off ticket over how hard it is to find out info from Nutaku themselves.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for that, still sent them a pissed off ticket over how hard it is to find out info from Nutaku themselves.
How much you wanna bet their response is to check the discord server for updates? :p