What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Several people in my list, myself included, are 190k+, and maybe a third of my list is 180-190k, so it's not exactly uncommon. Most of the list is probably made up of cashers and/or rainbow owners, though.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The longest "no gold dragon" streak I've had with the 80 stam daily so far is 9 runs without a single one... and yea, the 4 iron dragons result is among the biggest slaps in the face rngesus has in store in fkg.
You know, I did not even realize how annoying getting gold dragons could be until I read this thread. I got 4 gold dragons on my first 4 80 stamina runs, so I just assumed getting 1 per run was pretty common. Now, I'm 3 runs in without a single gold, and I just need 1 more to finish my red evolutions this week...

Damn me for reading this thread, damn me :p

blubbat0r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

no one on my list is even past 200k. that would either take cash or lots of luck for most people
214k, lvl 81... no cash, no early start... but as I've said before I have used gems for dragon dailies and occasionally if a gem would push me to the next lvl up (none over the last 3 or 4 days, though). So far I've rolled one 10+1 and have just enough gems left to roll another during the next event (not that I expect to actually gain anything from it *shakes fist angrily at rngesus*).

I am prioritizing farming missions that have at least decent exp/stam ratio like 1-3/sg for manure or bremen #4 for gifts/seeds and stay away from manure dailies and intermediate/advanced secret garden. It's definitely doable.

and some part of me really wants this event to stick around a bit longer... I need more teddy bears...

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm a 163k free user and that's with almost exclusively leveling my primary squad which is at 74.3k. Work has been busy lately as well and I've wasted a ton of stamina due to it. I've also spent the last week trying to 3 star 9-4 without luck. Damned rng. For the people that have focused on leveling/evolving a larger collection--especially those who bother to evolve/gift 3 stars--it doesn't seem far fetched for a free user to be at 200k or so.

I do wonder if people don't bother using their first squad as their helper squad though. I set my first with my strongest and then use a different squad for my actual map squad. Yet, some of the people on my list with significantly more power don't even break 50k. *shrug* It chooses which squad helps based on which is in your first squad right? That's what I assumed and I'm beginning to wonder if I was mistaken.

Last edited:

blubbat0r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

[...]
I do wonder if people don't bother using their first squad as their helper squad though. I set my first with my strongest and then use a different squad for my actual map squad. Yet, some of the people on my list with significantly more power don't even break 50k. *shrug* It chooses which squad helps based on which is in your first squad right? That's what I assumed and I'm beginning to wonder if I was mistaken.
You have to keep in mind that the power shown for helper teams is calculated without their affection bonuses.

@1micio1: absolutely... ^_^

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You have to keep in mind that the power shown for helper teams is calculated without their affection bonuses.

@1micio1: absolutely... ^_^
Ah, that's interesting. Makes more sense then.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

214k, lvl 81... no cash, no early start... but as I've said before I have used gems for dragon dailies and occasionally if a gem would push me to the next lvl up (none over the last 3 or 4 days, though). So far I've rolled one 10+1 and have just enough gems left to roll another during the next event (not that I expect to actually gain anything from it *shakes fist angrily at rngesus*).

I am prioritizing farming missions that have at least decent exp/stam ratio like 1-3/sg for manure or bremen #4 for gifts/seeds and stay away from manure dailies and intermediate/advanced secret garden. It's definitely doable.

and some part of me really wants this event to stick around a bit longer... I need more teddy bears...
Brah do you even sleep? Lol.
And in fkg never trust total attack power or whatever that thing is cuz it doesnt work. Based on my exp in dmm ver my team have 460k atk power and manage to beat 600k power dungeon which is doesnt realy make sense. Priority girl that have aoe damage, give 10% atk power buff and 1.2% skill up chance.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Blubbat0r: Holy mother of God that is a lot of gifts! Wow... I'm burning through everything I get like crazy. I take it you have not desire to raise affection and see scenes for 2* girls?

@Bill13: Haha, I'm with you. I've been trying to 3 medal 9-4 for about a week and a half. I get so close. Last night, my 4th team actually failed by just a sliver to kill the last monster on the map. I was so sad. Reshuffled a bit, that won't happen again.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Several people in my list, myself included, are 190k+, and maybe a third of my list is 180-190k, so it's not exactly uncommon. Most of the list is probably made up of cashers and/or rainbow owners, though.
that's... exactly what I said

I don't do optimal stamina or anything because I don't have time for that. I don't think most people do hence why all of my in game friend requests are from people <200k and most <150k. when I wake up in the morning before work I dump stamina on gifts stage because it's the fastest way, don't care about grinding because that's too much time.

blubbat0r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Brah do you even sleep? Lol.
I do, sleeping is actually one of my favorite things to do so I try to get about 8h of it every night. :p
The times in which I would sacrifice sleep for a game have long passed (about 10 years)

FKG actually makes it very easy to keep a full schedule rl and still not miss out on any stamina.

@Blubbat0r: Holy mother of God that is a lot of gifts! Wow... I'm burning through everything I get like crazy. I take it you have not desire to raise affection and see scenes for 2* girls?
Nah, not really... I'm not playing these for the scenes, I have no interest in those. For me these games are "click therapy" on the side... which is kind of ironic since I started using autoclicker very early on for farming...

I mostly do stam intensive things during the day, doing two 40 stam missions really quick for example gives you a 4h buffer before you have to take care of things again and in the afternoon I just spam cheap missions and let autoclicker do the "nextnextnextnextblastnexnextblast" while I watch a movie/show/video/whatever.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

are all the events like this ive been mostly running the first stages last map and im gonna have around 25-30 characters maxed aff and a ton of gatcha points

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Round three of the login rewards horrible again. Only two days out of the ten that gives out Flower Gems, and only one per. :(

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Someone already said it's the same as dmm rewards.
Is it? It's been a while since I saw the link (and my memory if a bit fuzzy), but I seem to remember a lot more Flower Gems being available in the third week. Maybe I'll comb through the thread to see if I can find the link again.

Edit: Found it!

I was wrong, it's the FOURTH week where we supposedly get a lot of free Flower Gems.

Last edited:

autizboyz

Reputation score

Idk if this trick/tips but if you want to speed up your battle try use your scroll wheel on your mouse (do it like you scroll a page or sumtin).

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that's... exactly what I said

I don't do optimal stamina or anything because I don't have time for that. I don't think most people do hence why all of my in game friend requests are from people <200k and most <150k. when I wake up in the morning before work I dump stamina on gifts stage because it's the fastest way, don't care about grinding because that's too much time.
I don't know how you equated "most people aren't 200k" and "many people are 180-190k", but whatever. My point was that 200k isn't far off for most people, especially seeing as I just hit 200k myself.

Now I'm trying to hit level 70 before the event ends.

As for gifts, I had 50-100+ of the tier 1 gifts at some point, but I used about half of them and am up to 15 girls maxed. This event dropped a ton of gifts, so it's naturally easy to stockpile of you farmed said event maps.

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New event (Edelweiss)! No rest for us, I'm afraid. You need to be Level 10 to participate.

At least these events are finish and then take the rest of the time off, no worries about competing for scores and all that. Well, assuming RNG is your friend and don't send you in bad directions...

kleem

Reputation score

New event (Edelweiss)! No rest for us, I'm afraid. You need to be Level 10 to participate.

At least these events are finish and then take the rest of the time off, no worries about competing for scores and all that. Well, assuming RNG is your friend and don't send you in bad directions...
I MUCH PERFER IT THIS WAY.

I like the characters in a lot of others games but just can't stand the pay2win events.Reason why I've stuck with aigis so long,and am playing both versions.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edelweiss, huh? Wonder how she is.... *goes to check JPN wiki*

.....what.
waaat.