What's new

RPG [ Morning Star Rush / a Matures ] [ モニスタラッシュ / a Matures] Orc Kingdom -Monmusu Breeder King- / オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王 RE124179 RJ124179

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfbean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王

any guide about feature or english pacth about this game ???
post link pls

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

any guide about feature or english pacth about this game ???
post link pls
see page 1 of this thread for links and information

There is no english patch

Kilo19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey can anybody tell me if the latest patch also made it take longer before the monster girls give birth

Gringo555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys,

I'm stuck in the 4th castle. I have the green item already but I can't seem to go anywhere else. I somehow can't figure out the room with the fire pillars, so help would be nice :)

Btw.: I already have the Lich and the 4th armour (turns out you don't need the note...just walking through the bookshelf is enough)

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Hi all,
just to note on the developers website that say version 1.2 is expected soon and they discuss being able to now use the various items that drop when exploring the forest, swamp etc areas. They provide a new way to capture/rape girls in the towns

See here for smal screenshots

PS
for the last poster, are you are still having problems?

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Version 1.2 has been released
The developers say this means the game is now complete. Announced here

Translation
Ver1.2.0  
Add Shin-based "Liu Burg Castle".  
• The Scene 3 Add an event graphic of the map after clearing.  
- Add new Mont daughter "Sylph", "Salamander", "Undine," "Norm" and "Drake".  
-Daughter hunting, add the ability to use the item.  
- Add significantly more than 900 file voice.  
- Add cost system to recover in time to Mont daughter active skill.  
- Add can see the CG of the full-sized game menu screen "CG appreciation".  
• Changed the skill of Mont daughter some.  
- Update of up to 90 to the frame of ownership Mont daughter Fuyaseru in the "mirror dimension".  ,
Change enemy character to use the skill.  
• Changed the damage calculation method of combat.  
• Changed the drop rate of items. (Mirror of dimension, daughter hunting tool for the increase, decrease recovery drugs)  
reduce the incidence of field monster revival random markers (question mark).  
• In the field map, and improve the reaction when you put the plate direction.  
And adjusting other functions. ※ There is the case that some content changes in the release version.
It is a large 200Mb patch for version 1.11 or 1.12

or a direct link

Last edited:

Blake81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you guys managed to get the 5th Castle to show up? I began to play it again from the start and I already beat Margaretta (4th Boss, from the Magic School), but the 5th Castle doesn't show up.

Everything else in the update works normal (Can use Items, have voice, and start screen says version 1.2.0) but I can get the 5th castle to show up. Are there any events that must be triggered before it happens?

Kilo19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright so I managed to get the 5th castle to show up and here is what I did.

First I went to the fourth castle and my assistant starting talking to me and then I left the castle.

Then I went to the first hunting field and check every screen then left and then there should be a scene with your assistant. Then talk to your assistant and the idol in your base.

Then go to the third hunting field and there should be someone to talk to right in the beginning where the pond usually is.

Then go to the second castle and the merchant should be there. After you talk to him then I think there is a scene with your assistant and then talk them your assistant and the idol in the base.

After that there should be a new area on the map called castle town which is basically a new hunting field and there is a boss fight in there but I don't think you can get anything special because the boss is a guy.

When you beat the boss go back to the second castle and talk to the merchant again.

Then go to the second hunting field and in the beginning at the first intersection go up and keep following the path until you see a thief guy and talk to him.

After that I think you should try talking to your assistant and idol and if nothing happens then go to the second castle and talk to the merchant again and then there should be some scenes afterwards.

After that when you go to the world map you should see the 5th castle and for the record there are 12000 troops in the castle so prepare your army efficiently.

Now some of the stuff I said might be out of order but this is exactly what I did and the castle appear so try it if you want.

Blake81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cool! That worked perfectly! Thanks for the info.

Still, has anyone seen the Elemental Monster Girls (Undine, Salamander, Gnome, Sylph)? Because I still haven't seen them...

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cool! That worked perfectly! Thanks for the info.

Still, has anyone seen the Elemental Monster Girls (Undine, Salamander, Gnome, Sylph)? Because I still haven't seen them...
they are in the castle and will be unlock while u solve the puzzles:D

Kilo19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright I am completely stuck and I have no idea what to do in this picture there are messages that pop up when I walk in certain areas but other than that i have no idea where to go

Attachments

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Alright I am completely stuck and I have no idea what to do in this picture there are messages that pop up when I walk in certain areas but other than that i have no idea where to go
You are just there showing the in-game menu, used to load/save games and change options etc. There is a small bar of the left of the menu, click it and the menu will close and return you to the game.

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You are just there showing the in-game menu, used to load/save games and change options etc. There is a small bar of the left of the menu, click it and the menu will close and return you to the game.
i think what he mean is that he is stuck on the map that have nothing on the map :)

Kilo19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah taiga you are right the problem I am having is with the map not the menu.

The map I am on is completely empty, there are now stairs, no portals, and no enemies and i have no idea what i am supposed to do.

I got to that map from the area where you are supposed to put the for elemental item, there was a shining orb in the room right above where you put the red elemental item thing and when i touched it I was teleported to the room in the picture.

If any of you know what to do in that room I would be most appreciative.

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm in that room as well. The messages seems to be somewhat cryptic about what needs to be done.

Note 1: ここはよこ12ますめ
Note 2: ここはたて3ますめ
Note 3: まなこのちからをうちけすにはたいしょうにおかねばならない
Note 4: よっつのまなこをそなえることでふういんはとける
Note 5: 0101260101062606
Note 6: ぜろのますめにうえにいる
Note 7: まなこをおくにはしたをむく

Edit: Note 5: 0101260101062606, not 0101260101032606

Last edited:

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm in that room as well. The messages seems to be somewhat cryptic about what needs to be done.

Note 1: ここはよこ12ますめ
Note 2: ここはたて3ますめ
Note 3: まなこのちからをうちけすにはたいしょうにおかねばならない
Note 4: よっつのまなこをそなえることでふういんはとける
Note 5: 0101260101032606
Note 6: ぜろのますめにうえにいる
Note 7: まなこをおくにはしたをむく
i am done :D (trying out some combination for these few days) the puzzle is quite simple just go to the labelled position and select down on them and u will be teleport to the boss room
puzzle.jpg
puzzle2.jpg

now finding the frozen scale ;)

Edit: Found it :D

Last edited:

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, so the numbers were actually a coordinate system based on the xy-plane! Thanks Taiga! Now that the developers added switches and removed the sound from selecting non-movable spaces, they've effectively made this into a find-the-needle-in-the-haystack game for non-native speakers, haven't they?

Last edited:

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, so the numbers were actually a coordinate system based on the xy-plane! Thanks Taiga! Now that the developers added switches and removed the sound from selecting non-movable spaces, they've effectively made this into a find-the-needle-in-the-haystack game for non-native speakers, haven't they?
well i found it the hard way (testing each and every tile) till i discover the 1010 and 0101 were looking like coordinates but the the clues (there are 12 horizon line and i am in row 0) seems to hint me of the places i need to look for :p

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Anyone ever find a way to use a translation tool like Translation Aggregator etc with this game?

Blake81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone solved all the puzzles in the Lieburg Castle? If so, could you please post a walkthru? I haven't been able to get beyond the first floor :(

Status
Not open for further replies.