What's new

RPG [ Morning Star Rush / a Matures ] [ モニスタラッシュ / a Matures] Orc Kingdom -Monmusu Breeder King- / オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王 RE124179 RJ124179

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanks608

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王

Hey i need some install help. I can get the trial of the game to run but i cant get the full one to install. it gets right to the end and then something pops up with two options. the first one seems to do nothing and the other leads to canceling install. Anyone got any help? i changed to japanese system local and all.

deltamirage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How can you tell what version you're currently running? I would love to know if all the updates I had to install are working properly.

Edit

Nevermind I can see the version number on the window bar. I'm just having an issue updating from 1.1.2 over to 1.2

hXXp://postimg.org/image/6n2bxvbn1/

Edit 2

Took everything back to the beggining and patched it. Works fine now.

Last edited:

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am stuck at the third castle. I face the guards with my army and this message appears.

残念ながら、地形的に正面突破は難しいようせす。 別の手を考えましょう

Which I believe it means something like :Unfortunately, that's difficult terrain, find another way.

At wich point I return to HQ without being able to fight the battle.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

はぐわ商人
あれだけ潤沢に鉱石が発掘できるなら, 新しい武具の提供だけでな,
今使つている武具の強化もできそうだ.

はぐわ商人
少しだけ時間をくれ. すぐに完成させるから, 決戦に備え了軍強化の兵士狩ウでもしてこい.
This is what the merchant says on my latest encounter with him. Currently trying to get the fifth castle.
From here on I'm stuck.
I suppose he's trying to make me some new armor.
Never mind, I just had to wait for a bit.

Last edited:

Tanks608

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey i need some install help. I can get the trial of the game to run but i cant get the full one to install. it gets right to the end and then something pops up with two options. the first one seems to do nothing and the other leads to canceling install. Anyone got any help? i changed to japanese system local and all.
can anyone help me with this?

deltamirage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the CGs from the 5th castle by any chance? This game has gotten entirely way to tedious to continue playing and I would just like to see the rest of the CGs.

Thank you.

Kyrie

Reputation score

For anyone still having issues, I got it working using this method.

**Start with a clean folder and extract**
1. Installed main game with AppLocale
2. Patched by un-rarring > opening patch folder > going to the ''Patch'' folder and changing the htm file name to the same file name as the 23kb file in the main game folder.
( はじめにお読み下さい.htm )
3. ran patch with AppLocale
4. Play!

ObjC

Lurker
Reputation score

May someone explain to me how to level up my monster girls?

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know where Salamander is? She's the only one I have left since I found the other three but I haven't even seen her and I've went all the way to the boss room.:(

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need help with the fourth castle, i'm stuck there for quite a time now.
I have repaired my castle, found the merchant, gave him the girls and won the battle.
Now I have read that I have to go into the teleports but there is a barrier before each and everyone of them and I don't know how to deactivate them.

any help?

Blake81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To deactivate those barriers you just gotta walk into the ''stands'' where the orbs are to be placed. When you do that, you'll see a red magic circle show up around your character, and the barrier belonging to that element will disappear.

Hope that helps.

johnc11

Reputation score

If someone could post either a completed save or a walkthrough of castle 5, I would be most grateful

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To deactivate those barriers you just gotta walk into the ''stands'' where the orbs are to be placed. When you do that, you'll see a red magic circle show up around your character, and the barrier belonging to that element will disappear.

Hope that helps.

Actually yes. You helped a lot. Thanks

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Argh!
O don't get the 5. castle. I got Udine and opened a few locks, but after I touched an objekt, there are stairs everywere and if you go down or up you always go to the same room: An empty room with just one exit. (Sometimes there is an chest in there, but it contains the usual stuff.

Can someone help me?

The WolfMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've managed to get all the elemental girls (if you're stuck at 3 of them just go to the golems and activate all of them and the fire one will just give you salamander), however when I beat the boss I only get an ogre.
Does anyone know whatever the process is to turn her into a monstergirl?

Last edited:

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Argh!
O don't get the 5. castle. I got Udine and opened a few locks, but after I touched an objekt, there are stairs everywere and if you go down or up you always go to the same room: An empty room with just one exit. (Sometimes there is an chest in there, but it contains the usual stuff.

Can someone help me?
second that, pic related

Attachments

johnc11

Reputation score

I've managed to get all the elemental girls (if you're stuck at 3 of them just go to the golems and activate all of them and the fire one will just give you salamander), however when I beat the boss I only get an ogre.
Does anyone know whatever the process is to turn her into a monstergirl?
I don't remember where the key is, but there is a locked staircase all the way to the right side on the starting floor that goes to a large square room with four enemies surrounding a locked door, you should get the item for the special boss monstergirl from the door after you beat one of the enemies (very powerful dopplegangers of the main character). I can't seem to figure out how to get to the green element, I can find it, but it is behind a wall I can't find a way to bypass.

The WolfMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't remember where the key is, but there is a locked staircase all the way to the right side on the starting floor that goes to a large square room with four enemies surrounding a locked door, you should get the item for the special boss monstergirl from the door after you beat one of the enemies (very powerful dopplegangers of the main character). I can't seem to figure out how to get to the green element, I can find it, but it is behind a wall I can't find a way to bypass.
You just walk into it, it's a false wall. At least that's what I remember doing. Yeah, I found the boss card after I went through the entire place again.

johnc11

Reputation score

You just walk into it, it's a false wall. At least that's what I remember doing. Yeah, I found the boss card after I went through the entire place again.
Nope, definitely no false wall there for me. For reference here is the room it is in, as well as the hint/message thing in that room.

Attachments

ffworld

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any one remembers what we're supposed to do with the room with the 4 colored knights? The one that will teleport you back to entrance if you don't kill them in order. I've cleared them from the room, but am still unable to get to the adjacent rooms with the golems.

Status
Not open for further replies.