What's new

RPG [ Morning Star Rush / a Matures ] [ モニスタラッシュ / a Matures] Orc Kingdom -Monmusu Breeder King- / オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王 RE124179 RJ124179

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王

Well after not playing this game for about a month I decided to play again with the latest path. After the an event were my castle got bombed I decided to go out and check the world map. I checked the hunting areas and found new girls to obtain so I went hunting, when I got there I noticed that my once proud 30,000 strong army was reduce to just under 700!:eek: I swear it almost gave me a heart attack!

On a different note if the public wishes I can post the info picks of all the new Monster girls and any changed abilities so that they may be translated by ffworld or anyone that would like to volunteer.

P.s I just had a fight with a very durable slime that was guarding a treasure in the first hunting area and the got some extra text, anybody have any idea what it was?

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well after not playing this game for about a month I decided to play again with the latest path. After the an event were my castle got bombed I decided to go out and check the world map. I checked the hunting areas and found new girls to obtain so I went hunting, when I got there I noticed that my once proud 30,000 strong army was reduce to just under 700!:eek: I swear it almost gave me a heart attack!

On a different note I the public wishes I can post the info picks of all the new Monster girls and any changed abilities so that they may be translated by ffworld or anyone that would like to volunteer.

P.s I just had a fight with a very durable slime that was guarding a treasure in the first hunting area and the got some extra text, anybody have any idea what it was?
These items and their guardians were discussed before in the way to get the Lich monster girl and the optional Skeleton King side quest. I fotget immediately the exact details but check eariler posts

PS I was annoyed too with the magical attack weakinig my forces too! Keep your special monster girls pregnant!

cmacleod42

Reputation score

As an aside
I checked the developers blog and they have made several posts discussing the next version 1.2

Features
- new castle, "The Citadel"
- new monster girls
- a CG viewing mode

No estimated release date is mentions that I could understand.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In v1.1, the easiest way to do it.
Remove clothing
Flick mouse all the way to the left (and off animation screen in full screen mode)
Move mouse below the animation screen to all the way to the right (without touching animation screen)
At right side of animation screen, move it horizontally level to the animation screen
Flick mouse all the way to the left
Repeat

Basically, any time your mouse is on the screen and not touching the girl the game randomly speeds up and make it impossible to capture the girl. (Moving it quickly from left to right no longer works, the moment you move right the girl escapes)
First, THANK YOU finally captured some, but is there something like gallery for seeing spriterape? without, this game is just a game cause you cant get happy time to any spritesex cause you have to control it with mouse and its too fast^^

so I just deleted it =/

cmacleod42

Reputation score

First, THANK YOU finally captured some, but is there something like gallery for seeing spriterape? without, this game is just a game cause you cant get happy time to any spritesex cause you have to control it with mouse and its too fast^^

so I just deleted it =/
No gallery in the current release, possibly in the next version but the posted screen shots are for the CG scenes

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As an aside
I checked the developers blog and they have made several posts discussing the next version 1.2

Features
- new monster girls
- a CG viewing mode

Additional info:
there is a post regarding easier to get monster girls as the village girls will be lock to some monster girls so no worries for those who want to collect all the monster girls:D

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In v1.1, the easiest way to do it.
Remove clothing
Flick mouse all the way to the left (and off animation screen in full screen mode)
Move mouse below the animation screen to all the way to the right (without touching animation screen)
At right side of animation screen, move it horizontally level to the animation screen
Flick mouse all the way to the left
Repeat
Another effective method would be to make quick small circles (clockwise or counter, your choice) with your mouse pointer in the game window when the girl's clothes are gone.

Also, post-v1.1 saved game data.

Attachments

cmacleod42

Reputation score

New patch is out, 1.1.2, it adds

- CG Viewing room
- alters damage from the Magic Academy attack

Direct link

From other posts, the next version will have 4 new monster girls Sylph、Salamander、Undine、Gnome

EDIT:
the CG viewing mode works oddly, you see part of the image, move your mouse around to see more of it

Also it shows images I have not seen, notably your assistant pregnant

Last edited:

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i must be doing something wrong. i cant get the save to work. can someone tell me what to do? i put it in the save folder but nothing works

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i must be doing something wrong. i cant get the save to work. can someone tell me what to do? i put it in the save folder but nothing works
Your save folder should be in:
"C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\モニスタラッシュ\オーク・キングダム\save"

koonchy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you need delete old save

i have same problem but i delete old save and clear my pc by cccleaner program
the new save is work

Last edited:

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Your save folder should be in:
"C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\モニスタラッシュ\オーク・キングダム\save"
i found the save folder and pasted it in.. but still nothing. i dont understand what im doing wrong

cmacleod42

Reputation score

i found the save folder and pasted it in.. but still nothing. i dont understand what im doing wrong
Try
1) start a new game, save the same

2) now copy in the save game you downloaded into the location noted.

3) try loading and see if they are there

If not try copying the attached file (After unzipping) into

C:\Program Files\モニスタラッシュ\オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王~\save

If you have a 64 bit system
C:\Program Files (x86)\モニスタラッシュ\オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王~\save

but I thik that is more just options etc

Remember with the original saved posted unzip them you have to post the .dat files not .zip files

Attachments

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Try
1) start a new game, save the same

2) now copy in the save game you downloaded into the location noted.

3) try loading and see if they are there

If not try copying the attached file (After unzipping) into

C:\Program Files\モニスタラッシュ\オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王~\save

If you have a 64 bit system
C:\Program Files (x86)\モニスタラッシュ\オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王~\save

but I thik that is more just options etc

Remember with the original saved posted unzip them you have to post the .dat files not .zip files
ok, did all that and still nothing. also, once saved, nothing in the 'save' folder changed.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

ok, did all that and still nothing. also, once saved, nothing in the 'save' folder changed.
Can you load the save game you saved?

I would guess the saves are stored in a different location on your system.

You can
a) open a command window
b) cd c:\
c) dir bruns*.dat /s

see what folders contain the save games

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can you load the save game you saved?

I would guess the saves are stored in a different location on your system.

You can
a) open a command window
b) cd c:\
c) dir bruns*.dat /s

see what folders contain the save games
thank you!! found it and it works now.

ombre vengeresse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As an aside

Features
- new monster girls
- a CG viewing mode

Goods news for the game :p !

Mark3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hehehe

I was about to ask for help on the second castle, but I finally figured out how to talk to my assistant. Sometimes the answer is right in front of you.

Anyway I'm enjoying the game and look forward to more updates.

The WolfMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else getting glitches with the new patch? Some of my monster girls are now invisible, including the lich. Won't show up in cg mode either.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Anyone else getting glitches with the new patch? Some of my monster girls are now invisible, including the lich. Won't show up in cg mode either.
I do not see any issues like that with version 1.1.2, maybe try reinstalling the game and reapply the patches (1.0 to 1.1 and 1.1.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.