What's new

RPG [ Morning Star Rush / a Matures ] [ モニスタラッシュ / a Matures] Orc Kingdom -Monmusu Breeder King- / オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王 RE124179 RJ124179

Status
Not open for further replies.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王

I can't see the 4th castle even after patching...went to the second castle, and there's no merchant there either. I've cleared 3rd castle long ago. No idea what is happening here.

*EDIT* I did a manual update instead, by copy pasting the files. Hope I didn't break anything in the process....
You have to find the program folders and do the patching there.
Should be something like C:\Program Files (x86)\モニスタラッシュ\オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王~

Still no luck in finding the merchant for the optional monster girl unlock.

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't mean to be rude but this has been irking me for quite some time.

The answers to a large majority of the questions can be found in previous posts if one does read them, which I suspect some don't.

The only thing that would not have been easier without a native speaker would be figuring out which monster girls to give to the merchant (thanks to Taiga) and the hidden area to look for that isn't highlight-able (bookcase, Taiga again).

I'm already in Japanese App locale I never come out of it.
Really? App locale isn't the same as system...

Last edited:

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

No what I mean is that I don't know where to find the merchant that triggers the sidequest.
I've now all but cleared the 4th castle and even beat the optional skeleton boss, yet the merchant doesn't appear anywhere.
Nowhere in this thread is there any indication of where to find him during the 4th castle and to be honest most of the explanations are unclear and inaccurate.
I had to extract the text script myself and resort to translating it myself with my novice skills to solve the riddle because the poster who provided the hints made it sound like the monster requests are random, when the fact is that they aren't.
I don't mind any of that, but don't claim that it's spelled out perfectly for anyone to understand, because it was left ambiguous.
Also if taiga is the one I think it is then she is not a native speaker either.

Last edited:

damiangrey

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there some kind of trick to getting the villagers/attackers to turn into the monsters you want or is it horribly balanced random, because I can't run a single town without getting all (but one sometimes) of them becoming the same two monsters I've been getting since I unlocked them.

Before anyone gives me a "did you plug it in?" answer: I have 15 other animas not including the rares.

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

- use slow mode
- fast mode > drain 1 hp /trick
or u can capture Wyvern(No. 35)to remove the hp draining effect

Is there some kind of trick to getting the villagers/attackers to turn into the monsters you want or is it horribly balanced random, because I can't run a single town without getting all (but one sometimes) of them becoming the same two monsters I've been getting since I unlocked them.

Before anyone gives me a "did you plug it in?" answer: I have 15 other animas not including the rares.
Centaur (No. 18) and Unicorn(No. 17) is your friend :D get both in your party in village will turn all villagers into monster girls if u don't get the oral option

No what I mean is that I don't know where to find the merchant that triggers the sidequest.
I've now all but cleared the 4th castle and even beat the optional skeleton boss, yet the merchant doesn't appear anywhere.
Nowhere in this thread is there any indication of where to find him during the 4th castle and to be honest most of the explanations are unclear and inaccurate.
I had to extract the text script myself and resort to translating it myself with my novice skills to solve the riddle because the poster who provided the hints made it sound like the monster requests are random, when the fact is that they aren't.
I don't mind any of that, but don't claim that it's spelled out perfectly for anyone to understand, because it was left ambiguous.
Also if taiga is the one I think it is then she is not a native speaker either.
Before destroy or intercept magic attack from the magic academy u need 6 items from special monsters (1 from 1st forest area, 2 from the swamp and 2 or 3 from wild lands [do not count the special monster near the castle in the wild lands] ), after getting 2(or 3 not sure) of the item, u will trigger a event with the merchant. After getting all 6 special relic, u can talk to your assistant to trigger another event to destroy or intercept magic attack from the magic academy before you can get to visit the merchant in the trade center. Hope this helps :D

Update now with picture;)

Attachments

Last edited:

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You misunderstood my predicament, taiga.
My problem is that I can't find the merchant a second time, which I need to do in order to get the hidden monstergirl.
I can't find the note in the 4th castle which points me to the library because I can't make it appear.

Last edited:

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You misunderstood my predicament, taiga.
My problem is that I can't find the merchant a second time, which I need to do in order to get the hidden monstergirl.
I can't find the note in the 4th castle which points me to the library because I can't make it appear.
u might need to try revisit the merchant or talk to the totem/assistant to trigger the note

the note location is here (credits to chriseras) reach the place i label to trigger a dialog for the note.

Attachments

Last edited:

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah that did the trick, thanks for your assistance, Taiga.

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any chance of someone uploading a save with everything unlocked?

browsed through previous pages and saw a few people asked previously, but didn't seem like anyone got a reply...

thanks

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

browsed through previous pages and saw a few people asked previously, but didn't seem like anyone got a reply...

thanks
i can upload my save file now (all monster girls obtain and lvl 9 plus max monster slots:)) or will wait for the last castle to be patch before uploading it:p

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i can upload my save file now (all monster girls obtain and lvl 9 plus max monster slots:)) or will wait for the last castle to be patch before uploading it:p
Will probably take a while until the next update, so yeah go ahead and upload what you have.

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Someone mentioned on a post that some monster girl effects changed, indeed some did but i just found these:

- No. 007 Pirate +25% Attack and Defense
- No. 030 Mimic Random effect (I got Ultimate attack 3, 25% attack and defense or nothing)

More if I find others.

Also regarding the monster girls level i found out that it improves the effects of the girls abilities and icrease their attack (thus affecting girls with ultimate attack ability).

Example:
- The second boss special monster's ability reinforces you sword for 9sec(or less) at lvl 1 but at lvl 4 it lasts 30sec.

Finally for the perfectionists I add a screenshot of the secret path to the 4th boss special monster girl item.

To find the path:
- After you enter the castle (no idea if you must kill any enemy) speak with the assistant and the statue un til you can't trigger any scene (i triggered 2)
- Enter the 2nd castle again to find the merchant (if not there try talk with assistant and statue again)
- After some scenes enter the 4th castle and on the room with the pitfalls check the bottom right corner (there was a chest when i did it no idea if it appears or was already there pre-merchant) to find a note.
- Once you trigger that note the path must open.
- Inside the secret room there is a mini boss and after you beat it a scientist appear on the room and gives you the last 4th boss transform.

Thanks to taiga for the note location and nicnic for the overall details

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

thanks
I just finished the game, here is a save file. For my system this was in the folder

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\モニスタラッシュ\オーク・キングダム\save

The bottom save has all monster girls and is complete.

Also
Also regarding the monster girls level i found out that it improves the effects of the girls abilities and icrease their attack (thus affecting girls with ultimate attack ability).
At level 9 this is close to 90 seconds. This is the only ability I have clearly seen to improve by leve., but I presume some attacks (the first boss for instance) probably get stronger.

Still I level up the monster girls to get forces and lovely pregnant images!

Overall, a nice if grindy game. It would of been impossible for me except for the kind hints posted in this thread, thanks all

PS
certainly looked like they intend/intended the game to be much larger as there are slots for 70+ monster girls where you review the gemstones. But as they are now posting about their new game, I would guess there may not be new releases like version 1.1.

Attachments

Last edited:

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just finished the game, here is a save file. For my system this was in the folder

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\モニスタラッシュ\オーク・キングダム\save

The bottom save has all monster girls and is complete.

Also

At level 9 this is close to 90 seconds. This is the only ability I have clearly seen to improve by leve., but I presume some attacks (the first boss for instance) probably get stronger.

Still I level up the monster girls to get forces and lovely pregnant images!

Overall, a nice if grindy game. It would of been impossible for me except for the kind hints posted in this thread, thanks all

PS
certainly looked like they intend/intended the game to be much larger as there are slots for 70+ monster girls where you review the gemstones. But as they are now posting about their new game, I would guess there may not be new releases like version 1.1.
as quoted from their blog :
"第5拠点追加プログラムはリリース時期が分かり次第、ブログにて情報を公開いたします"

the 5th(last) area information will be release as soon it is given a release date so we have to wait then :(

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, but I have to ask a last time (you can ban me if it pleases you).

Does someone know if there is an option in the new version, to make it possible again to use Ctrl (or some other button) to speed up the raping in the towns?

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry, but I have to ask a last time (you can ban me if it pleases you).

Does someone know if there is an option in the new version, to make it possible again to use Ctrl (or some other button) to speed up the raping in the towns?
Not that I have seen or found

ffworld

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, how do you clear the room with the fire pillars? i don't see any switch to make them go away.

*EDIT*: Nvm, i figured it out.

Last edited:

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anybody tell me how to rape the girls, on the first pages someone mentioned to move the mouse but it doesnt do anything as soon as the mouse leave the girl they escape but holding the mouse on them doesnt do anything either. They just get slow and escape to right side and enemy girls just hit you naked -.-

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In v1.1, the easiest way to do it.
Remove clothing
Flick mouse all the way to the left (and off animation screen in full screen mode)
Move mouse below the animation screen to all the way to the right (without touching animation screen)
At right side of animation screen, move it horizontally level to the animation screen
Flick mouse all the way to the left
Repeat

Basically, any time your mouse is on the screen and not touching the girl the game randomly speeds up and make it impossible to capture the girl. (Moving it quickly from left to right no longer works, the moment you move right the girl escapes)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.