What's new

RPG [ Morning Star Rush / a Matures ] [ モニスタラッシュ / a Matures] Orc Kingdom -Monmusu Breeder King- / オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王 RE124179 RJ124179

Status
Not open for further replies.

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王

Considering the last blog post was in May I don't think they'll be adding anymore monster girls.
the last update blog for this game is at oct since then there are total of 3 more monster girls patched into the game;)

ryuken09

Reputation score

I'm running 1.2.1 and the game locks up whenever I try to go to Castle Town. Any suggestions?

BTW, thanks to all the posters giving strategies. I never would have made it this far without you!

UPDATE: Used a save file from another member and it worked. Guess my save was corrupted :/

Now how about that fifth castle? I know a few of us have been asking for a walkthrough. I would really appreciate the help. I'm lost at the front door :(

Last edited:

Blake81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help me with the 5th Castle? I already got all the Elemental Girls and the Boss's Rare Girl. But now I'm stuck in that room with 7 horizontal walls (the one you end into once you solve the puzzle with the 4 colored knights) and I don't know what to do now.

The whole room is full of hint notes, but I can't make any sense of them (I can read a bit of japanese, but not too much).

Anyone knows what you've got to do there?

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, it seems that the development stopped.

If I understand correctly: they tested the patch 1.2.2 (wich added the drake and the kraken) but they got save file corruption. (If somebody understand better, you are welcome)

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The game froze up after i claimed the earth elemental. I give up. Anyone has a save file?
I had that problem too until I totally cleared out the castle (make sure you haven't killed boss) then after teleporting in you will just jump out the adjacent wall.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

well it was stated in the blog post (for those who are lazy :) )

msrush.com/blog/entry/blog-entry-20140530-0.html

the extra dungeon part is partly my guess but there will be 2 more monster girls that are added to the game soon

as for the CG portion is orc assistant standing CG is seem at the harem ending of the game during a dialog (might need some verification)

the last cg is unlock with incomplete rare monster girls to unlock it (i unlock it by not transform the last boss :D )

the aforementioned useless emerald gemstone is patched during the latest patch with another monster girl (lily/ plant type monster girl) so go unlock it while u have the time ;)
seriously?? But no matter what, even if I load a save game that I haven't collected all the rares she still transforms into drake.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Source on that? Not that I don't believe you, the emerald gemstone is completely unused in-game, it'd make sense to add some monstergirls for it (maybe plant-types, since it's green? Alraune and so forth?). I'd just like to know if you know this from some dev blog or something.

I've finished the game myself with these mysteries remaining unsolved:

-In the CG gallery, one of the standing images of the pink orc assistant shows her pregnant. Is that just left-over artwork that was left with no use? Same thing with all the human girls/villagers. They all have a standing pregnant profile image.

-The last CG. The two CGs before it are probably given for having the correct amount (or maybe all of them) of rare boss monstergirls.
As much as I hate to assume it, is the last CG awarded for NOT using the rare transformation on any of them? I sure as hell don't feel like replaying the game all over again.

-The aforementioned useless emerald gemstone.

Also a HUGE protip for anyone who actually wishes to wade through the horredous gameplay: use Cheat Engine's speedhack! The game is definitely playable at 5x speed. Hell, the villager plowing sections are even easier, I'd say. Get ready for a clickfest though.
I took your protip and I have to say it saved my sanity with I needed to run a playthrough again after I realized I missed one of the unique boss monstergirls. I put speed at 500x most of the way and got through the game on the 2nd run in under 3 hours with full clear everything.

one add-on tip; if you are doing village plowing, have 2x medusae with you, that makes it a 1-hit strip for everything including heroines, allows you to conserve sperm and get through it with high volume. if you are converting girls to monstergirls fill the other 3 slots with unicorns.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I noticed quite a few people were asking for the 5th castle walkthrough. It's a little lengthy so I will try to summarize the key points you need to get through the castle.

Prep: I highly recommend you level all your girls to lvl 9(max) before making this trip (if you intend to try to best the boss without cheating). The lineup that I went in with that allowed me to BARELY beat the boss at orc level 40 was: 1xWyvern, 1xLich(unique), 3xOgres.

The castle is split into left and right zones for every level so I will reference them as "level 1 right" or "level 2 left" for example. I'm not going to explain the maze because that would be too tedious, and many a time you need to double back, but I promise you it's not impossible.

Step 1: Kill everything in sight until a key pops up on level 1(right), that key will open one of the locked doors, go through that door to level 3.

Step 2: This next step requires you to navigate level 3 and 4 consecutively in order to find a shining orb and a key. It is at this step that you can find Undine (blue) in one of the rooms. Getting the orb will activate a teleporter in level 1 left. Again kill everything in sight because I remember one of the mobs will cause something to activate along the way, and you need to explore every corner to get 'parchment messages'

(if you do not get all the parchment messages' you will be unable to get slyph (green) since you can only find the secret wall on the south facing wall if you have read the correct messages. this will also cause the game to hang on trying to get gnome (yellow) because you need the wall pass-through ability to get out of her enclosure.)

Step 3: Backtracking to level 2 (right) you will find the teleporters, use those to navigate to get the next key. This will bring you up level 5 through level 3 and 4, make sure you explore all the stairs in level 5 before activating the orb because this will turn the level into a massive staircase maze.

Step 4: On level 5 (staircase maze after activating the orb in level 5 (right))

Sideline: kill everything in sight, one of the stronger mobs will unlock the door on level 1 (right) that leads to 4 doppleganger mobs (VERY STONG!) surrounding a locked chest that contains the anima needed to turn the last boss into a unique monster girl (drake).

To get through this step you need to find 3-4 super strong knights in 4 of the stairs that lead to single large rooms, I'm not sure if there is an order, but I killed 2 or 3 (can't remember) in level 5 (left) and 1 in level 5 (right). Once you've killed the last (or the right one) a message pops up. you will find a key in level 5 (left) and it will open the locked door in the same area.

Step 5: Level 6 is full of teleporters, I think this stage shouldn't be too hard to figure out since I haven't seen any requests for help on it so I won't describe it here, it's pretty straightforward. One thing to note is that you can get gnome (yellow) here, if you have already gotten slyph (green) there should be no problems, but if not and you haven't read all the right messages in the 1-2 levels, your game will hang when you get gnome.

Step 6: You will come up to an area full of colored mobs, I haven't confirmed this myself, but I do not think you need to kill any of them except for the one blocking the exit on the extreme right side of the map. I would highly suggest you save if you want to tackle them since accidentally touching the wrong ones will send you back to level 1. I highly suspect this is an error, since the one blocking the exit is blue and seems like all the blue ones send you back to level 1 except for this one.

If you DO want to kill the colored mobs, only kill the yellow, red and the grey one in the center of the top left room, all the other mobs should disappear after you take them out.

Step 7: To get into the area with the golems, you push the wall on the bottom right corner of the enclosure you come into the area in.

Optional: (as in you don't need to do this to finish the game, but it won't get the 'full clear' cutscene) Touching the golems will change them into the respective colored pedestals that you've collected (undine, gnome and slyph). If you have not gotten any of those the golem will smack you for some damage. If you have collected all 3 from the lower levels, the last golem on the far right will automatically give you salamander (red) and change into the red pedestal.

If at this point you haven't gotten the anima crystal for drake, you should head back to level 1 (right) and look for the unlocked door that leads to the 4 dopplegangers and a locked chest (no key needed). otherwise once you step through the teleporter, you will have no way of going back and you will not unlock to boss' special monster girl (drake)

Step 8: this level has only horizontal walls stretching left to right across the entire level. at the extreme ends of the walls on both sides, on the top and bottom channels (as in the second lane from either the top of the map or the bottom of the map) set your orc to face down and he will drop an orb. (think of it as setting orbs on the four corners of the lanes) when you drop the 4th orb you will get teleported to the boss encounter.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU SAVE BEFORE YOU GO FOR THE BOSS FIGHT. Unless you have done so much grinding as to be lvl 99, she's a really tough fight, I was lvl 40 and had to spam my girl's skills, lich recharge once and then hope that I lived long enough to reach the threshold where I spam my 3 ogres on her before she could heal.

That's all, enjoy!

Last edited:

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Somebody could confirm that the development is dropped?

Wayne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Somebody could confirm that the development is dropped?
Oh Thow Old Topic Hears The Translasion via google translate of both pages

blog-entry-20141015-0

※ postscript [Oak Kingdom] Mont daughter additional support files preliminary version (Ver1.2.2a)

-----------------------------------------
"Postscript 10/15 23:05"

We are now uploaded to the time of publication "OK_unsup_v122a.zip", because there is a problem with reference to the save data is not performed correctly by the status of the installation, has decided upload again "OK_unsup_v122a1.zip".

Already we receive download, here ams.cfg thank you we will replace the.
We are sorry if we apologize for the trouble.
-----------------------------------------

This is the adjustment file preliminary edition of the "pig people King of Oak Kingdom - Mont daughter breeding ~".
For your override the direct installation of files in Windows Explorer, etc.,
If you have a fear in the handling of files, please wait until the release of the official version that the patch tool is attached.

In addition, this patch is intended for later Ver1.2, please use in helping those who Ver1.0 / 1.1 you have made an update from the following URL.
msrush . com/catalog/product/130_orc/#PAGE_BAR5

● it will open the patch method (1) installation folder. (By default, "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ monitor Star Rush \ Oak Kingdom - pig people King of Mont daughter breeding -" You are become such.)
(2) the patch file was can try deployment, to override the "scene", "image", "parts", "scene" folder.
(3) you want to copy over the "ams.cfg".

【please note】
When you drag-and-drop using Windows Explorer, you will many inquiries of cases that would be copied into a folder in the destination. (Effect or image, copy to the internal parts such as folders)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■ please do always copied over. ■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

It is safe to do copy the following procedure.
You want to select all the folder where you extracted the patch.
Press the "CTRL" + "C" of the keyboard. Or, you select the copy from the Explorer menu. (In Windows8 "home", in Windows7 "organize" and can be found in the item of the WindowsXP "Edit")
· Open the destination folder, "CTRL" + "V" of the keyboard, and select "Paste" in the menu.
· If you get overwritten warning message, to perform the overwrite by selecting "Yes".

About compatibility of save data]
· Compatibility of save data in the update from Ver1.2 will be retained.

※ This software for the corresponding to the touch panel is subject to the operation using a two-button mouse.
If you use the Windows8 / 8.1 of the touch panel, it has confirmed that some assume different behavior occurs.
I've done corresponding to the portion that can be found in this support file, the operation of the touch panel as the current specification, so it will be considered as outside the scope of user support, please understand.

The following points have been fixed and adjusted.

ver1.2.2a
• Adding new Mont daughter "Lizardman" and "Kraken".

---------------------------------------------
The file can be downloaded from here.

blog-entry-20141017-0

Oak Kingdom of talk.

Good morning Hello evening, it is the Oak King dam development team.

Long it had been your Matase, we have posted an update of the Oak King dam in preliminary version.

The original is "Lizardman" "Kraken" both Masuyakata Toshihide's.
Been busy anime of your job, is a pity it is has become not be completely launched the new ('; ω; `) Ugh ...

Well, and so on for cheats relationship I had come just questions.

> I want to see the events two after Liu Burg edited, but can not see only one. But hard to the do from the beginning.

Liu It is Burg knitting the termination conditions of events that occur at the time but, and when the five boss Tsu daughter uniform, different what you see when you are not aligned.

It is a "berserker", "daemon", "succubus", "rich", "Drake", but it occurs when a substantially last Drake was obtained.
So, if this even one body when it is no longer stay out of their collections, this is the fact that another event occurs.

And re-load the final battle previous save data, so you can drop from the collection by "forces of" from Mont daughter management screen, and then, it will be possible to see both if overlook a woman Countess Theresia warfare.

I think so much not because 50 can be saved, but all saved data and I had to overwrite those after clear, anyone who is ...... (· ∀ · ;; Doshimasukane

This is why in, informal and support outside of such a thing and tried to make.
Mumble When combined with the manner of the above.
It should be noted that, since the absolutely we do not correspond to what happened with this file (; · ∀ ·) amissing

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what I understood, they did a first version but couldn't finish it. I am correct? (I am not native english. When there is correct english, no problem, but with google translate:confused:)

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Somebody could help to get Gnome? I can't find the way to get it. I have already Sylph and I don't think I have missed a corner with a hint.

Tastelesswhiskey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay I have been going over this game to make a walk-through and I hit a wall. How do you get the Minotaur (no.10), because from what I was reading you need a cyclops (no. 33) , Minotaur (no. 10) and headless knight (no. 31) to talk with the merchant to get into the 4th castle. I have tried with multiple times on villages with centaurs and unicorns to boost the change of turning girls into monsters and I know I unlocked the crystal, but I can't get a Minotaur. Is there something I am missing?

Melvon

Reputation score

is it possible, that anyone uploades the complete game, i mean in a way that it does work?

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not here, Loli

Aluze

Reputation score

Is there any translation for this?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

I feel quite dumb for necroing this so long dead thread, but if anyone has a dl link, can you pm me? I've been looking for the game for almost 4 hours now and I can't find a working link... For fucks sake

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Why? Why the fuck would you necro a thread by quoting someone, AND NOT ACTUALLY SAY ANYTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.