What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 極煌戦姫ミストルティア ベルトスクロールアクション / BlazingAngel Mistletear (RJ171858)

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Mille feuille]Mistletear Scroll ACT game

I can't read moonrunes either, so that was a good 2 hours of just screwing around, trying to figure out how to do the special attacks (only one I got consitently was the dash kick) before losing on the round with mines and somehow getting booted from the game.

Have a bunch of small peeves with cutscenes being really really long, the gameplay itself was pretty impressive!

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't figure out how to unlock the 2nd option for some of the scenes... I've unlocked the 2nd option for everything on stage 1 but stage 2 onwards I have no idea what to do and I've tried a lot of things already...

edit: nvm figured it out... basically lost to another enemy first before losing to that particular enemy...

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not tricky at all; the extra options for the first 2 scenes are related to how many lives you had left when you got defeated. The first option is for losing your first life (which counts as the girl losing her virginity), the second is losing your second life, and the third is for losing your last life. The first 2 variations play out almost the same except for some extra dialogue about the girl's virginity, while the 3rd is extended and has her getting fucked so hard she can't fight anymore. The 3rd scene is what you get after a game over, so there's no variations (at least not in the demo).

There should be a scene for losing a life to every type of enemy, but they're locked out of the demo.
For the convenience of players who can't read a word and don't have any idea why there are multiple scenes in the gallery for each enemy as well as no clue how to unlock them.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't read moonrunes either, so that was a good 2 hours of just screwing around, trying to figure out how to do the special attacks (only one I got consitently was the dash kick) before losing on the round with mines and somehow getting booted from the game.

Have a bunch of small peeves with cutscenes being really really long, the gameplay itself was pretty impressive!
Press the Escape key. That helps.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So no one knows how to do the save data stuff?

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pasting the save data (all 4 files) into the save-folder (AppData/Roaming/...) did the trick for me in terms of unlocking most of the scenes, though it didn't unlock everything (had to unlock a few CGs by watching the scenes) and most of the savestates were broken.

It did save me the trouble to unlock all the different variants of the lose-scenes, tho, which is most of the work.

Btw. I'm still missing the last CG. Anyone got that one yet?
Maybe you need to find all the girls in the end, because I am not sure if I did.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pasting the save data (all 4 files) into the save-folder (AppData/Roaming/...) did the trick for me in terms of unlocking most of the scenes, though it didn't unlock everything (had to unlock a few CGs by watching the scenes) and most of the savestates were broken.

It did save me the trouble to unlock all the different variants of the lose-scenes, tho, which is most of the work.
Forgot to mention that I hadn't bought all of the scenes when I uploaded those files, but good to know that the method does work to some extent.

It's mentioned when hints are enabled, but to watch the CG pictures alone most of the defeat scenes need to be viewed first. The only scenes which cannot be bought using points are the game-over scenes for each stage plus the two special CG viewed when the player has lost a life at least once in each of the first two stages.

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you buy the scenes with points? I only see the option to buy character upgrades :confused:

nm, its the 3rd option down on the left of the 2nd page of upgrades, the 3rd down on the right I think just gives hints?

Last edited:

domamaypa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any clothing damage or alternate costumes in this game?

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a way to watch the rape animations when you lose a life in the gallery or can you only watch the CG?

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to watch the rape animations when you lose a life in the gallery or can you only watch the CG?
You have to pick the right option below the scene-choices to watch the animations.

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to pick the right option below the scene-choices to watch the animations.
I think this is one of the options to unlock first though

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any stage select mode? I can only choose stage 1 and Prologue...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The following answers are for the benefit for those who didn't play the demo, don't read the language and can't/won't play with the help of a translator.

1. Last picture in the CG gallery: Complete all the missions and that will unlock.

2. To buy scenes and get hints: Players need to buy the upgrades. These are located on the second page of 調整モード and are the pair third down from the top. The one on the left buys scenes with points, the right gives hints for both the CG and the scene gallery.

3. Clothing damage: Yes. Costume change: No.

4. Rape animations can be replayed either in ADV form or involving sprite sex. Select the scene you want from the gallery. There'll be a bunch of choices just below the scene. The bottom-most ones decide whether the scene is viewed in ADV (left choice) or sprite sex (right choice). The rest of the choices determine the stage background the scene takes place.

5. Stage select: It's the most expensive upgrade option in 調整モード at 1000 points. Buy that and players can select which stage they would like to start in.

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This might be a daft question but on this game I can't stop the main protagonist from moving to the left constantly, I can't no matter what i try, to get her to move right. how do I fix this? I have tried to use the controller, keyboard and mouse. I have found that the mouse when I click, yeah it stops her moving but when I come out of the movement menu she just starts going left again. Help would be great. :) lol

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This might be a daft question but on this game I can't stop the main protagonist from moving to the left constantly, I can't no matter what i try, to get her to move right. how do I fix this? I have tried to use the controller, keyboard and mouse. I have found that the mouse when I click, yeah it stops her moving but when I come out of the movement menu she just starts going left again. Help would be great. :) lol
It's a mouse problem since this game technically can be played using the mouse. I'm not really sure what's the cause although I suspect it might be software with the program overly sensitive to your mouse.

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's a mouse problem since this game technically can be played using the mouse. I'm not really sure what's the cause although I suspect it might be software with the program overly sensitive to your mouse.
Thank you for the reply first of all :). Ah right I see what you mean.... Is there a way to turn it off while I am playing? As in just for the fighting part when you can move around? I am new to this problem myself. lol

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you for the reply first of all :). Ah right I see what you mean.... Is there a way to turn it off while I am playing? As in just for the fighting part when you can move around? I am new to this problem myself. lol
If you have custom mouse software, disable it for this game. Otherwise something drastic like disconnecting your mouse from the PC might work.

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you have custom mouse software, disable it for this game. Otherwise something drastic like disconnecting your mouse from the PC might work.
I don't think I use any custom software for the mouse, but may I ask how I would check or turn it off if I do? Yeah disconnecting it did cross my mind.