What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 極煌戦姫ミストルティア ベルトスクロールアクション / BlazingAngel Mistletear (RJ171858)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Mille feuille]Mistletear Scroll ACT game

There is a running animation, and you can do a dash attack as well. You have to either double-tap in the direction you want to run or, if you have a controller, you can map 2 buttons to run either left or right instantly.
Yep, just found out after that +400mb demo was downloaded... wow, thats a massive demo...

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Control is responsive, demo comes with a full stage, 6 CG & 3 recollection... although I only manage to unlock 3 CG so far.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Mostly just echoing everyone else. Gameplay is legitimately good and compares favorably to mainstream sidescrollers. Graphics are very nice. Defeat H-scenes are well-implemented and pair well with other CGs and non-penetrative grapples. This is definitely one of the better hentai games that has appeared on the horizon in the last few months...and with a release date so soon!

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Moon rune question:
What is the condition for the 5th row?

Thanks!

Attachments

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can't speak Japanese, but I'd guess it's "Clear Stage 1 without taking costume damage" (or at least, that's what VNR's OCR module tells me).

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't speak Japanese, but I'd guess it's "Clear Stage 1 without taking costume damage" (or at least, that's what VNR's OCR module tells me).
Correct. Not that easy, but players who can't be bothered with this challenge can buy the necessary upgrades to negate costume damage.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thank you both, was half expecting our residential JP expert to show up, and there he is :)

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Cause developing a good game takes time, money, and a lot of testing/debugging.

Edit: upon watching the demo videos, it looks very similar playing style to an old game "Little Fighters 2". The walking animation looks a bit too stiff. I hope there's running animation.
Little Fighter lol, can't believe anyone remembers that game. :p

Nhoerst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

WOW! This is a mash up of taimanin style flash games and old school side-scrollers how unique. This is gold. Glad this is now getting advertised close to release, the wait would be so much more unbearable having to wait more than two weeks.

isketchworks-mature

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

WOW! This is a mash up of taimanin style flash games and old school side-scrollers how unique. This is gold. Glad this is now getting advertised close to release, the wait would be so much more unbearable having to wait more than two weeks.
Indeed, this can't come soon enough as is.

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dunno if anyone knows about this, but you can play the game using only the mouse and nothing else, although it's hard.

Left mouse for control
Right mouse for attacks
Middle mouse for special
Mouse scroll to jump

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dunno if anyone knows about this, but you can play the game using only the mouse and nothing else, although it's hard.

Left mouse for control
Right mouse for attacks
Middle mouse for special
Mouse scroll to jump
Accessibility settings!

It can be played by people with 1 arm!

Marciano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, it's my first post and I'm already looking like an idiot. I downloaded the demo and a blue window opens whenever I try to open the .exe. I've attached an image of the error.

Do I need to install something? I'm using Windows 8.1 if that matters.
Thanks for the help in advance.

Attachments

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, it's my first post and I'm already looking like an idiot. I downloaded the demo and a blue window opens whenever I try to open the .exe. I've attached an image of the error.

You're not alone, I got that too.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Considering your error message consists of a whole bunch of question marks, I wager it's not installing the game with Japanese language unicode settings. Just to be on the safe side, set the regional settings to "Japan" as well.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Considering your error message consists of a whole bunch of question marks, I wager it's not installing the game with Japanese language unicode settings. Just to be on the safe side, set the regional settings to "Japan" as well.
Yep, this is most likely the issue. Go into regional and language settings of your computer. Set it to Japanese, and it should prompt you got a restart. Restart your computer, then try opening the game again.

Marciano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It worked! Thanks! Just setting Japanese unicode settings was enough, no need to set my region to Japan.

Really liking this demo and the preview after beating the level was pretty good too! Looking forward for the full game.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From my experience, it's best to go all of the way and set your region to Japan; there are games here and there that won't work unless you do it, and I've yet to see it negatively affect anything on my PC in the many years I've used it.