What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 極煌戦姫ミストルティア ベルトスクロールアクション / BlazingAngel Mistletear (RJ171858)

R

Ryka

Re: [Mille feuille]Mistletear Scroll ACT game

ArmorBreak seems to be difficult to achieve. Of course ArmorBreak is bad news for you but that still doesn't help those who wish to see more... direct approaches by the Zombies. (I know it's the same animations but still...)

Marciano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From my experience, it's best to go all of the way and set your region to Japan; there are games here and there that won't work unless you do it, and I've yet to see it negatively affect anything on my PC in the many years I've used it.
Ok. I'll keep that in mind and will change my region too. Thanks for the advice!

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ArmorBreak seems to be difficult to achieve. Of course ArmorBreak is bad news for you but that still doesn't help those who wish to see more... direct approaches by the Zombies. (I know it's the same animations but still...)
There are 4 armor options settings to you can buy with game points:
Hard to break > Unbreakable >
Easy to Break > Break on 1 hit.
(unlock in this order)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are 4 armor options settings to you can buy with game points:
Hard to break > Unbreakable >
Easy to Break > Break on 1 hit.
(unlock in this order)
Easy to break and hard to break are independent of each other, but you need hard to break to get unbreakable and easy to break to get break on 1 hit.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone have a detailed guide on unlocking all the game over scenes?

I've tried losing to different enemies and the boss. So far, I unlocked all three of the options. However, for the first and second scene, there's 3 more options after selecting it. I unlocked the 1st option of the 1st scene and the 2nd option of the 2nd scene. Are the 4 remaining options not available in the trial or is there a tricky method of unlocking it?

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've tried losing to different enemies and the boss. So far, I unlocked all three of the options. However, for the first and second scene, there's 3 more options after selecting it. I unlocked the 1st option of the 1st scene and the 2nd option of the 2nd scene. Are the 4 remaining options not available in the trial or is there a tricky method of unlocking it?
It's not tricky at all; the extra options for the first 2 scenes are related to how many lives you had left when you got defeated. The first option is for losing your first life (which counts as the girl losing her virginity), the second is losing your second life, and the third is for losing your last life. The first 2 variations play out almost the same except for some extra dialogue about the girl's virginity, while the 3rd is extended and has her getting fucked so hard she can't fight anymore. The 3rd scene is what you get after a game over, so there's no variations (at least not in the demo).

There should be a scene for losing a life to every type of enemy, but they're locked out of the demo.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I also have a bit of trouble unlocking the CG... however, I bought some of the recollection using game points, and viewing those unlock the rest of the CG for me.

megaman1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What are these options people are talking about ? I dont have em unlocked when i lose to enemies .

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What are these options people are talking about ? I dont have em unlocked when i lose to enemies .
Option (3rd from the right), then 調整モード. Unlock points by losing lives in the demo or getting a high score at the end of the stage. Once you've earned enough points, choose the bonus you would like.

Last edited:

megaman1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Option (3rd from the right), then 調整モード. Unlock points by losing lives in the demo or getting a high score at the end of the stage. Once you've earned enough points, choose the bonus you would like.
thx

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

this game is pretty awesome. Cant wait to see more levels and hopefully many more enemy variants

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Should be coming out Feb. 26 :)
nice. btw Welkin i was trying to try out that Fallen Empire in your sig i cant for the life of me find a version 1.2 download. Do you know of one? I checked everywehre I got 1.7 but it doestn work with the partial. so idk what to do

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks like this game is out now. Although there's not much to discuss unless someone who bought the game can tell us what's in the full version.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks like this game is out now. Although there's not much to discuss unless someone who bought the game can tell us what's in the full version.
About time this come out, and give the demo a try :)

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ehhh is this game on DLS or not?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ehhh is this game on DLS or not?
Yes, over here:

Though it appears to be unreleased on DLsite despite being released on Getchu.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yes, over here:

Though it appears to be unreleased on DLsite despite being released on Getchu.
maybe he forgot about dls LOL that would be weird

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

maybe he forgot about dls LOL that would be weird
Dls usually takes longer to release games. probably because they want to check it for censoring or something.