What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 極煌戦姫ミストルティア ベルトスクロールアクション / BlazingAngel Mistletear (RJ171858)

Re: [Mille feuille]Mistletear Scroll ACT game

Anyone mind sharing what kind of H Content there is? I'm bored of "Big orc man" and "Generic male mook." H Scenes.

Anyone mind sharing what kind of H Content there is? I'm bored of "Big orc man" and "Generic male mook." H Scenes.

There are "generic male mook" and "big orc/pig man" scenes, but there are also slimes, wolf-man, tentacles, slight yuri that transitions into straight rape, futanari, gangbangs, chameleon man, eel-man with electrocution, and some others. Most of the scenes in this game have sprite animations, except for the Bad Ends and 2 very specific mini-scenes.

Managed to get everything... the 100 combo... yeah just set to very hard and low damage. Then play stage 5 and go to the 3rd area(I think), run straight let all the enemies clump up and do your combo... hope you hit 100 before it breaks.

Haven't been able to play a lot of it yet-- doing that right now; but here you go, guys. Have fun!

#!BgZzGSSI!IyNh6ySfB6lH3Sldh0_8DBnI9me0VuK3CPHWRrgvGuA

Edit: nvm, got it :)

Shit, forgot how to use this... :( Didn't it had to do something with the site from that guy that locked up? Mabey some1 can PM me?

Many thanks

Last edited:

Finally cleared everything. Very good game overall, reminds me of good old double dragon II on the NES.
My only complaint being the hit box on the final box, once you killed off the tentacles and it starts doing the beam thing... It gets tedious on very hard.

Cleared all the missions? I'm curious as to what the last CG looks like.

The very last option in the adjustment mode costing 1000 points is stage select and it doesn't work unless turned on. It might be there is a bug if it's used in conjunction with the last boss 50% HP debuff but I haven't bothered buying that so can't confirm for myself.

Haven't been able to play a lot of it yet-- doing that right now; but here you go, guys. Have fun!

#!BgZzGSSI!IyNh6ySfB6lH3Sldh0_8DBnI9me0VuK3CPHWRrgvGuA

Last edited:

For anyone who can't open the link, here's a hint:

Mega.co is your friend.

need help on stage 7 I've found 3 girls before the red carpet room
where is another 2?

Cleared all the missions? I'm curious as to what the last CG looks like.

The very last option in the adjustment mode costing 1000 points is stage select and it doesn't work unless turned on. It might be there is a bug if it's used in conjunction with the last boss 50% HP debuff but I haven't bothered buying that so can't confirm for myself.

Both girls on bunny outfits congratulating you.

Shining Battle Princess Rutia

極 煌 戦 姫ミストルティア ベルトスクロールアクション
my rough translation "Shining Battle Princess Rutia/Lutia"

I'm not pic/hypertext savvy, so someone else can drop the pics into the thread.

As far as the video and the pics look, it seems like it's pretty good. I have yet to try the demo yet.

Re: Shining Battle Princess Rutia

Hopefully he updates the name soon. "Unknown scrolling fighting game" didn't come up in the search engine here.

You'll get more threads like this if he doesn't.

Edit: Edited out something I felt shouldn't be said.

need help on stage 7 I've found 3 girls before the red carpet room
where is another 2?

You need to backtrack to an area near the control room. It has 3 doors with the central one containing the girls.

Re: Shining Battle Princess Rutia

Search for the RJ number first.

I believe the options with 25% and 50% reduce the damage a boss deals, with each option corresponding to a stage. So the option that has a 1 and 25% in it indicates that the Stage 1 boss will deal 25% less damage. That extends to the next page for Stages 6 and 7. The very last option on Page 3 that cost 1000 SP allows you to choose which stage you want to start from when you select a new game, as mentioned earlier in the thread.

Ahhh... that must be the one I was looking at. I thought those increase the size of the mobs. My mistake.

This game reminds me of that travel game dont really know the official naam but it was somethin with travel in the name

Ok, I'm feeling kinda stupid at the moment. How can I get this to work? I'm double clicking the setup.exe but moon-runes pop up and it closes itself.

Ok, I'm feeling kinda stupid at the moment. How can I get this to work? I'm double clicking the setup.exe but moon-runes pop up and it closes itself.

Change region to Japan?
Change unicode?
Use app locale?

What was that on the virgin ending?
Who was dick?

What was that on the virgin ending?
Who was dick?

It's all a dream, but in the dream sequence the one screwing the sisters is supposed to be a manifestation of the player.

Back