What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 極煌戦姫ミストルティア ベルトスクロールアクション / BlazingAngel Mistletear (RJ171858)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Mille feuille]Mistletear Scroll ACT game

You are too quick, Harley :p

Here is a quick visual aid on the main menu and the adjustment options:
Posted some time ago, what's wrong with the translation for these options?

Post #45 on page 3 of this thread.

scottdemon94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game has been released for over a day now and no1 is sharing their opinions on playing the game so far:confused::confused:?

Or is everyone waiting for the release on DLS?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The games been released for over a day now and no1 is sharing their opinions on playing the game so far:confused::confused:?

Or is everyone waiting for the release on DLS?
People might be looking at that price tag of 3200 yen. I know I am.

But yes. I'd say they're waiting for the dls release. Just gotta be patient if you're not gonna buy it yourself

rob1385

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I bought it from DLGetchu, but I know that it's usually recommended not to post a link until a certain number of downloads has been hit on DLS. Since it's not even up for sale yet on DLS, I'm not sure if posting a link would be kosher yet.

If someone wants to let me know, I'll throw up a link whenever it seems ok. It'll take me a bit to upload to Mega, as it's kind of a big file-- around 2GB.

Master Spark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I bought it from DLGetchu, but I know that it's usually recommended not to post a link until a certain number of downloads has been hit on DLS. Since it's not even up for sale yet on DLS, I'm not sure if posting a link would be kosher yet.

If someone wants to let me know, I'll throw up a link whenever it seems ok. It'll take me a bit to upload to Mega, as it's kind of a big file-- around 2GB.
Different people have different opinions on that. Personally, I wouldn't worry about it not being on dlsite yet since it is available elsewhere. It's up to you, though.

Last edited:

scottdemon94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

People might be looking at that price tag of 3200 yen. I know I am.

But yes. I'd say they're waiting for the dls release. Just gotta be patient if you're not gonna buy it yourself
I said opinions on the game, I wasn't asking for a download link... I'm aware of it's price which is why I was asking for their opinions thus far, like how long the game is and etc. The demo was very promising but a lot of ACT games are quite short.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since the game is now on DLsite, it won't be very long before someone shares it with the usual channels.

For those desperate to read about opinions, those who have bought the game frequent Japanese-language forums, so browsing through those might help answer questions on length.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Posted some time ago, what's wrong with the translation for these options?

Post #45 on page 3 of this thread.
Nothing is wrong... I was doing the cutting and pasting on paint. When I turned around, you already have everything taken care of :)

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Haven't been able to play a lot of it yet-- doing that right now; but here you go, guys. Have fun!

#!BgZzGSSI!IyNh6ySfB6lH3Sldh0_8DBnI9me0VuK3CPHWRrgvGuA
Jesus 2 gb thanks man.

R

Ryka

Tornado Smash Intensifies.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Haven't been able to play a lot of it yet-- doing that right now; but here you go, guys. Have fun!

#!BgZzGSSI!IyNh6ySfB6lH3Sldh0_8DBnI9me0VuK3CPHWRrgvGuA
Thank you very much for sharing! +rep

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished the game. Took longer than I should have because I was going for a "perfect" end with no H-scenes from losing. With help from saving and loading at strategic intervals, pulled off a virgin clear and saved all of the girls on the last stage.

The game itself should take seasoned beat-em-up veterans a couple of hours to complete. After that one can use points to unlock the various sex scenes. Running the final boss for points is probably the fastest way to farm.

Getting all of the achievements is quite troublesome since some of them require memorisation of enemy locations and using the appropriate skills when possible. There's also a matter of skill since getting a combo of 100 hits is almost impossible on normal.

Outside of that, the game is fun in its own right (the director wasn't lying when he said he admired Bare Knuckles 3 in that interview) and the pictures shouldn't disappoint.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

I got all the way to the final area then game overed... then I was an idiot and restarted at level 1 because I can't read moon runes lol.

Wanna post your save man?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got all the way to the final area then game overed... then I was an idiot and restarted at level 1 because I can't read moon runes lol.

Wanna post your save man?
I'm not sure I've done it correctly, but it is a KiriKiri game and if necessary I'll have to attach the non-bmp files in case this doesn't work.

This is just before the final boss and technically the heroine hasn't been defeated by anyone yet.

Attachments

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not sure I've done it correctly, but it is a KiriKiri game and if necessary I'll have to attach the non-bmp files in case this doesn't work.

This is just before the final boss and technically the heroine hasn't been defeated by anyone yet.
Doesn't seem to be it. pretty sure it's just a picture haha.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Doesn't seem to be it. pretty sure it's just a picture haha.
I remember Fate/Stay Night being notorious for its inability to carry over save game files, since this game is built on the same engine I don't think I'll be able to upload a save unless someone familiar with the engine can tell me what files to pick from the save folder.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Well shit time to restart >_> xD I just hate that maze lab.

Master Spark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I remember Fate/Stay Night being notorious for its inability to carry over save game files, since this game is built on the same engine I don't think I'll be able to upload a save unless someone familiar with the engine can tell me what files to pick from the save folder.
I wonder if you include the .ksd files if it will work or not.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder if you include the .ksd files if it will work or not.
Take 2, including the ksd files as requested.

Edit: Now with 100% completion CG, scenes and all upgrades in adjustment mode unlocked.

Attachments

Last edited: