Meet and Fuck Games Community

justF0rfun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Here's the crack of the last contest!
Cupid Worl Wide!

Enjoy :)
First of all thanks for delivering and thanks BCT for cracking.
But the link is dead for me so sadly I can't even try the game :(

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

First of all thanks for delivering and thanks BCT for cracking.
But the link is dead for me so sadly I can't even try the game :(
This version has bugs so now baka it's checking it, when he finishes the new link will be avaible.

Cupid World Wide updated version!

Now everything works fine :D

Last edited:

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To the French accent: You could listen to the speeches or statements of Frances' new President Macron, not for political reasons, but because he is a french guy who speaks english in for me a very clear and good understanding french accent^^

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Almost done with The Godmilf so tomorrow when the last pictures go up I will upload the poll as well. Until then enjoy the MC's asshole. It's really on full show here and very distracting >_>

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You could also see with Widowmaker (Overwatch) since she has a French accent (not much of a reference). But in my opinion as a French speaker, it will be difficult to transcript as the French accent is very phonetic: it will stress the "O" (example: More is said "moar" in English but with the French accent will sound "mor"), same for "R" (Ex: to reach is said "rEAch" in normal English and can be said "Reach" with French accent).

I know I'm late in the discussion (and I didn't read your story so you maybe did, exams don't give me much free time :p), but what I advise for your character speech is to change some words from English to French like "Oui" instead of "Yes" and instead of making your character laugh "Hahaha" (if you do), make it "Hon hon hon" (which is totally fake , we never laugh like that :D)

slip66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you always Mnf/Bct, ty for quick bug fix, CWW is pretty nice :)

misaelito14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

a little question?...
what happened with "gameofdesire.com". looks like they lose the domain of the page.

viran95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This version has bugs so now baka it's checking it, when he finishes the new link will be avaible.

Thanks BCT for this !!

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"gameofdesire" isn't a thing. It's "gamesofdesire", plural.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

GoD goes offline sometimes, usually from maintenance. Having a shit ton of Flash Games tends to bog down everything.

Anyways here are the last pictures from Meetie's Godmilf. Hoped you all liked it!

With that I will drop the next poll as well. One if better than the other imo but I will let you guess which lol.

Enjoy you beautiful bastards!

mrbaer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the game Cupid World Wide

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the game guys! Always a joy to see!

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey guys, I have a spicy question, that's not MnF-related, what is a good forum here to post it without the risk of it just going down between countless other new comments?

sandchainz

Reputation score

Hey guys, I have a spicy question, that's not MnF-related, what is a good forum here to post it without the risk of it just going down between countless other new comments?
What do you mean?

Furky

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks!!!!! :D

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What do you mean?
Well, ya remember the incident with hitomi.la, how they Error 403d nearly all work for Nel-Zel Formula? Thanks to the vastness of the internet I got their stuff safed up in my files anyway, not complete and not always the best quality, but enough.
But now I want to try out some Artistcg Stuff with it, adding some own story and so on (Remember it was the source of the One Piece of Luck MnF-Stories^^) and for that I need more and better pictures so I want to ask more experienced people about that, but not here ,as this would be off-topic.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Well, ya remember the incident with hitomi.la, how they Error 403d nearly all work for Nel-Zel Formula? Thanks to the vastness of the internet I got their stuff safed up in my files anyway, not complete and not always the best quality, but enough.
But now I want to try out some Artistcg Stuff with it, adding some own story and so on (Remember it was the source of the One Piece of Luck MnF-Stories^^) and for that I need more and better pictures so I want to ask more experienced people about that, but not here ,as this would be off-topic.
Well, Haseo said if the off topic is not all exagerated and extended to the whole page then we can make some sometimes. Or try to make another thread for you what want, but don't know it which section it should be :confused:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well, Haseo said if the off topic is not all exagerated and extended to the whole page then we can make some sometimes. Or try to make another thread for you what want, but don't know it which section it should be :confused:
Should be fine for now. Sneak some MnF talk alongside it and you guys can talk all you want. Just don't want to derail the board.

Also the next set of pictures will be released Tuesday. That's my next day off. See you then!

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you can give me some names, I can search my computer. I know I have some Nel-Zel stuff, I just can't remember where.