What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

anime faces are much better that usa comic shit drawing.
and a way better than those ugly faces that draws Kosmos XD
and btw most mnf games have anime face style drawing.
Yees... feed me your rage. :p

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Another day another dollar ah pictures!

Tomorrow we will arrive at the blowjob scene but you guys should be able to see the very first look at the end of the current set.

Enjoy!

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Um, Dylan, nipples aren't genitals. Genitals are a lot lower down, past the bellybutton. So, unless there's a chain connecting them, I don't see how they could be considered genital piercings. :p
That being said, I do agree with you. I don't find nipple OR genital piercings appealing. Ear, nose, eyebrow, lip, maybe tongue and belly button piercings yes, but not nipple or genital.
Well I meant the usual sex organs(mouth occasionally withstanding) so sorry I used the wrong term. I actually just don't like piercings in general. They've never added anything for me, but then again I've never been a fan of any physical harm as a turn on and piercings just remind me of well.... skin being pierced.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Pinoy is the best one when it comes to be anime faces (Not by far mind you) while Rawart was the best. Then again Rawart is probably dead somewhere so we will never know.
It's happened before. I forget who it was but there was a well-known hentai artist who did a lot of Touhou and Arcana Heart doujins and he literally died. I mean, people die, but you expect artists to retire before dying, and then it's less jarring. Though Rawart went to another dimension or something to my knowledge, didn't he just drop off the face of the earth?

Well I meant the usual sex organs(mouth occasionally withstanding) so sorry I used the wrong term. I actually just don't like piercings in general. They've never added anything for me, but then again I've never been a fan of any physical harm as a turn on and piercings just remind me of well.... skin being pierced.
Because... They are? I don't like retardedly huge piercings. Like, stuff that stretches the ears to incredible degrees? Disgusting.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The same here man, specially don't like those piercings in the face they looks ugly, and those in the lips you trying to kiss a girl with lips piercings and you get a taste of metall lol
The only exception for me it's belly button piercing it looks for me some kind atractive.

P.S. why in the production list is boom town if the winner should be SWF3? O.O

Last edited:

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

P.S. why in the production list is boom town if the winner should be SWF3? O.O

It's that stupid "No Incest" rule. :mad: :mad: :mad:

*Takes a deep breath.* Calm. Calm. Calm. :mad:
Alright. I half expected this to happen. Looks like I'm going with plan B. I'm gonna re-write the intro of SWF 4 and submit it as the new 3. I'm then gonna submit the old 3 as 4, because that idea WILL GET MADE!!!

sandchainz

Reputation score

It's that stupid "No Incest" rule. :mad: :mad: :mad:

*Takes a deep breath.* Calm. Calm. Calm. :mad:
Alright. I half expected this to happen. Looks like I'm going with plan B. I'm gonna re-write the intro of SWF 4 and submit it as the new 3. I'm then gonna submit the old 3 as 4, because that idea WILL GET MADE!!!
But there's no incest scenes in swf3 titfuck doesn't count as incest, incest is penetrating a member of the family, even blowjob doesn't count as an incest scene :mad:
And why the hell they didn't told that to you before? They justwasted your time bro, I really sorry for you :(

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

But there's no incest scenes in swf3 titfuck doesn't count as incest, incest is penetrating a member of the family, even blowjob doesn't count as an incest scene :mad:
And why the hell they didn't told that to you before? They justwasted your time bro, I really sorry for you :(
What about scene 2?

sandchainz

Reputation score

What about scene 2?
Oh, well, you are right.
But anyway it's just for the 1 scene, they just could tell you to change that scene instead of removing the idea specially after winning, that's unfair :(
Being you i've be mad on them.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Trust me, I am pissed off. :mad:
And now you bring it up, a heads up it was going to be removed would have been appreciated. :mad: :mad:

But, what's done is done, so now all we can do is look forward. And on that subject, this is the script for the new SWF 3 (formally SWF 4). What do you think?

Super Whore Family 3 – 2.0
Note – To try and avoid confusion, paragraphs with quotation marks “” are meant to be in-game text.
Note for Kosmos – During the sex scenes, like in the first one, could you leave the girls costumes on. Again, especially the gloves, boots and masks.

Note for Kosmos – I haven’t forgotten the no-incest rule. This idea shows that Justin is adopted.

Short Version:
After working with Professor Cole, Justin got his own lab in Sanctum Tower. And now, after months of research and experimentation, Professor Cole has nominated for an award in an upcoming ceremony. Meanwhile, someone from Diamond Milf’s (and Justin’s) past is about to resurface.

Long Version:
Intro:

“After Diamond Milf, Blizzard Babe and Star Bimbo returned from their secret mission, it didn’t take long for things to return to normal. Justin went back to living with them and they all spent the next few days expressing just how much they missed each other.”
“They told Justin about their mission and what they got up to. Well, the bits they were allowed to talk about anyway. And after listening to their tales, Justin filled them in on what had been happening in the normal world while they were gone. They were particularly interested when he told them about Professor Cole’s accidental discovery and the events it led to with Pyro Vixen and Shadow Minx.”
“Justin also told them that Professor Cole had put him in charge of a new project at the Supers main HQ, Sanctum Tower. He was also pretty excited to tell them that Professor Cole had nominated him for the up and coming International Academic Awards. And, a couple days ago, he received a letter informing him he was one of the final candidates for the award for Technology Innovations.”
“However, despite the prestige an award like this comes with, Justin has mixed feelings about the upcoming ceremony.”

Scene 1:
Scene opens on Justin sitting in his lab, reading through some papers and writing some notes. As he’s working, Locust comes into the lab.
Justin – He’s 5’10’’, with a slim build, blue eyes and blonde hair.

Leon Snow / Locust – He’s 6’0’’, with a lightly muscular/athletic build, brown eyes and black hair.

Locust: S’up man.
Justin: Hey Leon.
Locust: Sooo... There’s just a couple of days to go. You excited yet?
Justin: Not really.
Locust: Seriously? Come on man, this is a huge deal. Why aren’t you more excited?
Justin: Hey, don’t get me wrong, I am excited. It’s just I’m also a little nervous. I don’t even have a date for this thing.
Locust: Still? Why the hell haven’t you asked her yet?
Justin: Asked who?
Locust: Hmm, maybe a certain young Russian superheroine you known.
Justin: Diana? Wh-what makes you think I should ask her?
Locust: Uh, how about the fact you’ve had a crush on her since you were 15. Duh.
Justin: I... I-I don’t know what are you talking about?
Locust: Urgh. Alright, come on.
Locust grabs Justin and starts to push him along out the door and down the corridor.

Justin: H-Hey! What are you doing?
Locust: I’m taking you down to the botany lab so you can ask her.

“When they got to the botany lab, Locust sealed the door and refused to unlock it till Justin asked Diana out.”

Scene changes to the botany lab. Diana is tending to some of the plants in the lab.
Diana / Venus – She’s 6’0’’, with a slim build, long green hair, green eyes, green lipstick, large breasts and a huge arse.

Justin: Uhh... H-hey Diana.
Diana: Oh, hi Justin.
Justin: What are you up to?
Diana: I’m helping the lab techs by asking the plants how the tests make zem feel.
Justin: You, “ask” the plants?
Diana: Da. One of the benefits of plant based powers is zat I can hear zeir voices.
Justin: Right. You, explained that to me before. I guess it does give them a unique insight into their research.
Diana: Yeah. By the vay, what brings you down here?
Justin: Oh, right. W-well, as you know, I have this award thing this weekend, a-and I was wondering if you wanted to go. With me. I know it’s last minute, and I’m sure you have plans...
Diana: Sure, I’d love to.
Justin: R-really? Great.
Diana: Hehe. You can pick me up at 7. And uh, you can tell Leon he can let you out now.
Justin: Right. I-I’ll see you later.
Diana: See ya Justin.

Scene 2:
“Two days later, the day of the awards ceremony arrived. Though despite the fact he had an extremely attractive date, Justin was still pretty nervous about going.”

Scene changes to Justin in his room, standing in front of a mirror. He’s wearing a very smart looking suit, but he’s having trouble with his tie.
Justin: Urrgh. Come on, come on.

As he’s fiddling with it, Diamond Milf comes into the room.
Rebecca Valentine / Diamond Milf – She’s 6’2’’, with light skin, long wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, red lipstick and giant breasts.

Diamond Milf: Ohh, don’t you look handsome. Are you almost ready?
Justin: Almost. I just need to sort out this stupid, god damn tie.
Diamond Milf: Here sweetie, let me help you.

She steps in front of Justin and sorts out his tie.
Justin: Thanks mom.
Diamond Milf: You feeling ok?
Justin: Yeah. I’m... I’m just a little nervous.
Diamond Milf: Aww, don’t worry hun, I know a thing or two about nerves. And I know just the thing to help you calm down.

Sex Scene 1
Diamond Milf kneels in front of Justin and gives him a blowjob and titjob.
Position Example and P.O.V.:

Blowjob – Easy, Medium, Hard
Titfuck – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Justin cums both over her breasts.

Scene 3:
“With his nerves settled, Justin was ready to pick up Diana before heading to the award ceremony.”

Scene changes to Justin standing by the front door, about to head out. Diamond Milf is standing nearby, and unknown to Justin, she's holding an envelope behind her back.
Justin: Ok mom. I’m gonna pick up Diana. I’ll see you there.
Diamond Milf: Oh. Um. I’m sorry sweetie, but I don’t think I’ll be able to make it.
Justin: What? But, you’re supposed to be presenting one of the awards.
Diamond Milf: I know. But uhh, something’s come up that I have to check on.
Justin: Oh, ok. Well, I... guess I’ll see you later.
Diamond Milf: See you later hun. I promise I’ll try to catch it the news coverage later. I’ll be rooting for you.

“After a short drive, Justin arrived at Diana’s house.”

Scene changes to Justin walking up to Diana’s front door. He rings the doorbell and waits for her, but he’s surprised when Mother Russia opens the door.
Verusha Maksimov / Mother Russia – She’s 7’5’’, with a voluptuous build, long dark-red hair, brown eyes, huge breasts and a large arse.

This is to show the height difference between Justin and Mother Russia.

Mother Russia: Hello. You arrre Justin, da?
Justin: Uhh, yes. Good evening Miss Maksimov.
Mother Russia: Verrrusha please. ‘Miss’ makes me sound so old.
Justin: Right, sorry. Uh, I know I’m a little early, but is Diana ready yet?
Mother Russia: Not quite. Zerrre vas a situation at Sanctum Tower zey needed her help vith, something about a rrrogue fikus. But she should be back in time forrr yourrr date. Please kome in.
Justin: Thank you.

Scene changes to the living room. Justin and Verusha are sitting on the couch.
Mother Russia: You know Justin, I’m glad Diana got kalled avay. I’ve vanted the chance to meet vith you alone.
Justin: Y-you have?
Mother Russia: Da. You and Diana have known each other forrr a while now, and I knew it vas only a matter of time beforrre you asked her out. And when she told me you had, I vanted to make sure you arrre... what is exprrression? Up to snuff, forrr my little angel.
Justin: R-really? I’m uhh... I’m not sure what you mean.
Mother Russia: Oh kome now. I zink you know exactly what I mean.
As she says that, she runs her hand up Justin’s thigh.

Note for Kosmos – In 3 of the scene’s, I’ve given options for anal, so could you include some, please.

Sex Scene 2
Justin sits on the couch as Mother Russia rides on top of him, reverse cowgirl.

Vaginal – Easy, Medium, Hard
Anal – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Justin cums inside her pussy.

Scene 4:
“Meanwhile, whilst the awards are going on, Diamond Milf made her way to a top secret, above-maximum security prison, built on the moon. She’s there to speak to an old, “acquaintance”. The French super villainess, Whorenatrix.”

Scene changes to Diamond Milf standing in front of a high-tech prison cell. Whorenatrix is inside the cell behind an energy barrier.

Whorenatrix – She’s 6’2’’, with light skin, white hair, silver eyes, grey lips and giant breasts.

Whorenatrix: Well, well. Bonjour Rebecca. What an unexpected surprise, I get so few guests up ‘ere.
Diamond Milf: Cut the crap Eveline. What the hell is this?
Diamond Milf holds up the envelope she was hiding from Justin.

Whorenatrix: What? A mothair can’t send ‘er own son a congratulatairy card fair ‘is beeg accompleeshment?
Diamond Milf: You know you’re not to have any contact with him. How did you even get this?
Whorenatrix: Oh, I steell ‘ave my methods.
Diamond Milf: Well I’m putting an end to it. I don’t want you trying to contact my son again.
Whorenatrix: You mean MY son? I conceived, carried and gave birth to ‘eem. Though I do appreciate you watching ovair ‘eem fair all zese years.
Diamond Milf: Shut Up! I don’t know what game you’re playing, but I’ll be keeping a much closer eye on you from now on. And I’m going to make sure, you NEVER, get anywhere near Justin.
Diamond Milf: Guard, I’m done here. And inform the Major I want to speak with him. Now.
Guard: Yes Ma’am.
Diamond Milf leaves, and Whorenatrix watches her leave with a sadistic smile.

Whorenatrix: Heh-heh-heh. We shall see mon chéri.

Scene 5:
“Back on Earth, Justin won the award he was nominated for and, once all the awards were presented, the guests moved to the Crown Jewels hotel to give them a chance mingle, allowing them to talk both business and pleasure.”

Justin is standing next to the hotel’s bar, his drink and award are on the bar. Locust walks up to him. He's wearing his super-suit (with the mask on), and a necktie, which he is fiddling with.
Locust: Urgh, stupid neck trap. Huh? Hey, come on man, cheer up a bit.
Justin: Sorry. It’s just, social events like this aren’t my thing.
Locust: Dude, you’re getting the recognition you rightly deserve for what has to be the most badass idea of all time. I mean come on, with that award you could get any piece of tail here you liked. You know, that is, if you hadn’t brought a date. Speaking of whom, where is your fair companion?
Justin: She’s just over... Aww crap.
Locust: What is it?

Cut to a shot of Diana being hit on by a couple of guys. They’re both tall with athletic builds and are both semi-smartly dressed. Venus is wearing a long green dress, but still has her mask and gloves on.

Chad Miller:

Duncan Anderson:

An example of how they’re dressed:

Justin: See those guys?
Locust: Well, it’s kinda hard to miss them.
Justin: Yeah well, the dark haired one is Chad Miller, and the blonde guy with him is Duncan Anderson.
Locust: You know them?
Justin: Sadly yes. We went to the same high school. They were the stereotypical school bullies, making the smart kids do their homework, since you can count their combined IQ on a single hand.
Locust: Really? Then, how the hell did they get in here?
Justin: Chad’s uncle is the assistant-mayor. They can get in pretty much anywhere and get away with pretty much anything.
Locust: I see. Well, are you going to let them ‘get away’ with your date?
Justin: Not if I have anything to say about it.
Locust: That’s what I thought.

Chad: So baby, what do you say we ditch this bore-fest?
Diana: Vell, I’m actually here vith someone.
Duncan: Heh, come on babe. Why would you want to spend your time with some loser when you could be spending it with us?
Justin: Hey. I believe she said no.
Chad: What the...? Justin? You’re not seriously here with this nerd are you?
Duncan: I don’t believe it.
Justin: Well believe it.
Justin then grabs Diana and kisses with her while also grabbing her butt (in a ‘this is my territory’ kind of way). She’s surprised at first, but then she kisses him back.

Chad: Are You Fucking Kidding Me!? What the fuck does that loser have that we don’t?
Diana: Hmmm, let’s answer zat, shall ve?
She then summons a couple of roots and pulls Chad’s and Duncan’s pants down, revealing they both have very small dicks. Chad and Duncan scream in shock and the rest of the hall starts laughing.

Diana: Vell, zat answers zat.
Justin: That explains so much.
Diana: You know, zis entire hotel is closed off for ze avards. I’m sure it vouldn’t be hard to find an empty room.
Justin: I like the sound of that.

Sex Scene 3
Justin and Diana find an empty room, and Justin lays Diana on the bed and fucks her missionary while kissing her as she wraps her arms around him.

Justin cums inside her arse.

Scene 6:
“As the awards reach their end, back on the moon, Whorenatrix is about to put a long help plan into action.”

Scene changes back to Whorenatrix’s cell.

A guard is sitting at the control console with his feet up, watching a news feed of the awards ceremony on a holo-screen.

Reporter: And so, as the ceremony draws to a close, dozens of fans are disappointed that Diamond Milf was unable to attend as planned.
Guard: Urgh, God damn it. The only reason I tuned in was to see that sweet body of hers. I’d give anything to get my hands on those tits. She’s literally the perfect Milf.
Whorenatrix, thinking to herself: (Oh sacré bleu, zees ees just too easy.)

She makes herself look sweet.
Whorenatrix: Aww, come now. Dat’s just ‘urtful.
Guard: Huh? What are you on about?
Whorenatrix: Well, do you really theenk she’s more attracteeve zan me?
Guard: Hey, don’t get me wrong. You’re hot and all, but I actually have a chance to score with her. Even if it is slim.
Whorenatrix: Oh, deedn’t yur predecessair tell you?
Guard: Tell me what?
Whorenatrix: Why, about ze pairk of ze poseetion.
Guard: What perk?
Whorenatrix: Well, I may be eencarcairated, but I steell ‘ave needs. And, I do need someone to ‘elp me weeth zem.
Guard: Y-you’re having me on, right?

She starts pressing her tits together.
Whorenatrix: Not at all. Now, let’s see eef we can make you fairget about Diamond Meelf.

Sex Scene 4
The guard lowers the barrier and Whorenatrix leans against the wall of her cell as the guard fucking her from behind.

Vaginal – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
The guard cums inside her arse.

Scene 7: Epilogue
This scene continues straight after the last sex scene.

Guard: Holy shit. This is the best job ever.
Suddenly, Whorenatrix disappears and the barrier goes up, sealing him in.

Guard: What The...!? What The Fuck Is Going On!?
The camera pans out to show Whorenatrix, fully clothed and with no cum on her, standing by the control console.

Whorenatrix: Hehehe. You young men are all ze same. A mature woman bats ‘er eyeleeds, and you’re putty in ‘er ‘and.
Guard: Wh-what the hell is going on? H-how did you do that?
Whorenatrix: Oh you stupeed boy, dat was just one of my eellusions. Eet took a long time to build up enough enairgy to make dat.
Guard: You Fucking Bitch!! Open This Door Now!!
Whorenatrix: I don’t theenk so. Now, eef you’ll excuse me, I ‘ave preparations to make. Au revoir.

She turns and starts to walk away.
Whorenatrix: Parfait. Evairytheeng has gone exactly as I planned.

End of game.
Options to play again and to repeat sex scenes.

I'm also considering including optional translations for Kosmos to include for anyone who has trouble understanding the written accents. What do you think?

sandchainz

Reputation score

Trust me, I am pissed off. :mad:
And now you bring it up, a heads up it was going to be removed would have been appreciated. :mad: :mad:

But, what's done is done, so now all we can do is look forward. And on that subject, this is the script for the new SWF 3 (formally SWF 4). What do you think?

Super Whore Family 3 – 2.0
Note – To try and avoid confusion, paragraphs with quotation marks “” are meant to be in-game text.
Note for Kosmos – During the sex scenes, like in the first one, could you leave the girls costumes on. Again, especially the gloves, boots and masks.

Note for Kosmos – I haven’t forgotten the no-incest rule. This idea shows that Justin is adopted.

Short Version:
After working with Professor Cole, Justin got his own lab in Sanctum Tower. And now, after months of research and experimentation, Professor Cole has nominated for an award in an upcoming ceremony. Meanwhile, someone from Diamond Milf’s (and Justin’s) past is about to resurface.

Long Version:
Intro:

“After Diamond Milf, Blizzard Babe and Star Bimbo returned from their secret mission, it didn’t take long for things to return to normal. Justin went back to living with them and they all spent the next few days expressing just how much they missed each other.”
“They told Justin about their mission and what they got up to. Well, the bits they were allowed to talk about anyway. And after listening to their tales, Justin filled them in on what had been happening in the normal world while they were gone. They were particularly interested when he told them about Professor Cole’s accidental discovery and the events it led to with Pyro Vixen and Shadow Minx.”
“Justin also told them that Professor Cole had put him in charge of a new project at the Supers main HQ, Sanctum Tower. He was also pretty excited to tell them that Professor Cole had nominated him for the up and coming International Academic Awards. And, a couple days ago, he received a letter informing him he was one of the final candidates for the award for Technology Innovations.”
“However, despite the prestige an award like this comes with, Justin has mixed feelings about the upcoming ceremony.”

Scene 1:
Scene opens on Justin sitting in his lab, reading through some papers and writing some notes. As he’s working, Locust comes into the lab.
Justin – He’s 5’10’’, with a slim build, blue eyes and blonde hair.

Leon Snow / Locust – He’s 6’0’’, with a lightly muscular/athletic build, brown eyes and black hair.

Locust: S’up man.
Justin: Hey Leon.
Locust: Sooo... There’s just a couple of days to go. You excited yet?
Justin: Not really.
Locust: Seriously? Come on man, this is a huge deal. Why aren’t you more excited?
Justin: Hey, don’t get me wrong, I am excited. It’s just I’m also a little nervous. I don’t even have a date for this thing.
Locust: Uh, how about the fact you’ve had a crush on her since you were 15. Duh.
Justin: I... I-I don’t know what are you talking about?
Locust: Urgh. Alright, come on.
Locust grabs Justin and starts to push him along out the door and down the corridor.

Justin: H-Hey! What are you doing?
Locust: I’m taking you down to the botany lab so you can ask her.

“When they got to the botany lab, Locust sealed the door and refused to unlock it till Justin asked Diana out.”

Scene changes to the botany lab. Diana is tending to some of the plants in the lab.
Diana / Venus – She’s 6’0’’, with a slim build, long green hair, green eyes, green lipstick, large breasts and a huge arse.

Justin: Uhh... H-hey Diana.
Diana: Oh, hi Justin.
Justin: What are you up to?
Diana: I’m helping the lab techs by asking the plants how the tests make zem feel.
Justin: You, “ask” the plants?
Diana: Da. One of the benefits of plant based powers is zat I can hear zeir voices.
Justin: Right. You, explained that to me before. I guess it does give them a unique insight into their research.
Diana: Yeah. By the vay, what brings you down here?
Justin: Oh, right. W-well, as you know, I have this award thing this weekend, a-and I was wondering if you wanted to go. With me. I know it’s last minute, and I’m sure you have plans...
Diana: Sure, I’d love to.
Justin: R-really? Great.
Diana: Hehe. You can pick me up at 7. And uh, you can tell Leon he can let you out now.
Justin: Right. I-I’ll see you later.
Diana: See ya Justin.

Scene 2:
“Two days later, the day of the awards ceremony arrived. Though despite the fact he had an extremely attractive date, Justin was still pretty nervous about going.”

Scene changes to Justin in his room, standing in front of a mirror. He’s wearing a very smart looking suit, but he’s having trouble with his tie.
Justin: Urrgh. Come on, come on.

As he’s fiddling with it, Diamond Milf comes into the room.
Rebecca Valentine / Diamond Milf – She’s 6’2’’, with light skin, long wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, red lipstick and giant breasts.

Diamond Milf: Ohh, don’t you look handsome. Are you almost ready?
Justin: Almost. I just need to sort out this stupid, god damn tie.
Diamond Milf: Here sweetie, let me help you.

She steps in front of Justin and sorts out his tie.
Justin: Thanks mom.
Diamond Milf: You feeling ok?
Justin: Yeah. I’m... I’m just a little nervous.
Diamond Milf: Aww, don’t worry hun, I know a thing or two about nerves. And I know just the thing to help you calm down.

Sex Scene 1
Diamond Milf kneels in front of Justin and gives him a blowjob and titjob.

Blowjob – Easy, Medium, Hard
Titfuck – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
Justin cums both over her breasts.

Scene 3:
“With his nerves settled, Justin was ready to pick up Diana before heading to the award ceremony.”

Scene changes to Justin standing by the front door, about to head out. Diamond Milf is standing nearby, and unknown to Justin, she's holding an envelope behind her back.
Justin: Ok mom. I’m gonna pick up Diana. I’ll see you there.
Diamond Milf: Oh. Um. I’m sorry sweetie, but I don’t think I’ll be able to make it.
Justin: What? But, you’re supposed to be presenting one of the awards.
Diamond Milf: I know. But uhh, something’s come up that I have to check on.
Justin: Oh, ok. Well, I... guess I’ll see you later.
Diamond Milf: See you later hun. I promise I’ll try to catch it the news coverage later. I’ll be rooting for you.

“After a short drive, Justin arrived at Diana’s house.”

Scene changes to Justin walking up to Diana’s front door. He rings the doorbell and waits for her, but he’s surprised when Mother Russia opens the door.
Verusha Maksimov / Mother Russia – She’s 7’5’’, with a voluptuous build, long dark-red hair, brown eyes, huge breasts and a large arse.

This is to show the height difference between Justin and Mother Russia.

Mother Russia: Hello. You arrre Justin, da?
Justin: Uhh, yes. Good evening Miss Maksimov.
Mother Russia: Verrrusha please. ‘Miss’ makes me sound so old.
Justin: Right, sorry. Uh, I know I’m a little early, but is Diana ready yet?
Mother Russia: Not quite. Zerrre vas a situation at Sanctum Tower zey needed her help vith, something about a rrrogue fikus. But she should be back in time forrr yourrr date. Please kome in.
Justin: Thank you.

Scene changes to the living room. Justin and Verusha are sitting on the couch.
Mother Russia: You know Justin, I’m glad Diana got kalled avay. I’ve vanted the chance to meet vith you alone.
Justin: Y-you have?
Mother Russia: Da. You and Diana have known each other forrr a while now, and I knew it vas only a matter of time beforrre you asked her out. And when she told me you had, I vanted to make sure you arrre... what is exprrression? Up to snuff, forrr my little angel.
Justin: R-really? I’m uhh... I’m not sure what you mean.
Mother Russia: Oh kome now. I zink you know exactly what I mean.
As she says that, she runs her hand up Justin’s thigh.

Note for Kosmos – In 3 of the scene’s, I’ve given options for anal, so could you include some, please.

Sex Scene 2
Justin sits on the couch as Mother Russia rides on top of him, reverse cowgirl.

Justin cums inside her pussy.

Scene 4:
“Meanwhile, whilst the awards are going on, Diamond Milf made her way to a top secret, above-maximum security prison, built on the moon. She’s there to speak to an old, “acquaintance”. The French super villainess, Whorenatrix.”

Scene changes to Diamond Milf standing in front of a high-tech prison cell. Whorenatrix is inside the cell behind an energy barrier.

Whorenatrix – She’s 6’2’’, with light skin, white hair, silver eyes, grey lips and giant breasts.

Whorenatrix: Well, well. Bonjour Rebecca. What an unexpected surprise, I get so few guests up ‘ere.
Diamond Milf: Cut the crap Eveline. What the hell is this?
Diamond Milf holds up the envelope she was hiding from Justin.

Whorenatrix: What? A mothair can’t send ‘er own son a congratulatairy card fair ‘is beeg accompleeshment?
Diamond Milf: You know you’re not to have any contact with him. How did you even get this?
Whorenatrix: Oh, I steell ‘ave my methods.
Diamond Milf: Well I’m putting an end to it. I don’t want you trying to contact my son again.
Whorenatrix: You mean MY son? I conceived, carried and gave birth to ‘eem. Though I do appreciate you watching ovair ‘eem fair all zese years.
Diamond Milf: Shut Up! I don’t know what game you’re playing, but I’ll be keeping a much closer eye on you from now on. And I’m going to make sure, you NEVER, get anywhere near Justin.
Diamond Milf: Guard, I’m done here. And inform the Major I want to speak with him. Now.
Guard: Yes Ma’am.
Diamond Milf leaves, and Whorenatrix watches her leave with a sadistic smile.

Whorenatrix: Heh-heh-heh. We shall see mon chéri.

Scene 5:
“Back on Earth, Justin won the award he was nominated for and, once all the awards were presented, the guests moved to the Crown Jewels hotel to give them a chance mingle, allowing them to talk both business and pleasure.”

Justin is standing next to the hotel’s bar, his drink and award are on the bar. Locust walks up to him. He's wearing his super-suit (with the mask on), and a necktie, which he is fiddling with.
Locust: Urgh, stupid neck trap. Huh? Hey, come on man, cheer up a bit.
Justin: Sorry. It’s just, social events like this aren’t my thing.
Locust: Dude, you’re getting the recognition you rightly deserve for what has to be the most badass idea of all time. I mean come on, with that award you could get any piece of tail here you liked. You know, that is, if you hadn’t brought a date. Speaking of whom, where is your fair companion?
Justin: She’s just over... Aww crap.
Locust: What is it?

Cut to a shot of Diana being hit on by a couple of guys. They’re both tall with athletic builds and are both semi-smartly dressed. Venus is wearing a long green dress, but still has her mask and gloves on.

Chad Miller:

Duncan Anderson:

An example of how they’re dressed:

Justin: See those guys?
Locust: Well, it’s kinda hard to miss them.
Justin: Yeah well, the dark haired one is Chad Miller, and the blonde guy with him is Duncan Anderson.
Locust: You know them?
Justin: Sadly yes. We went to the same high school. They were the stereotypical school bullies, making the smart kids do their homework, since you can count their combined IQ on a single hand.
Locust: Really? Then, how the hell did they get in here?
Justin: Chad’s uncle is the assistant-mayor. They can get in pretty much anywhere and get away with pretty much anything.
Locust: I see. Well, are you going to let them ‘get away’ with your date?
Justin: Not if I have anything to say about it.
Locust: That’s what I thought.

Chad: So baby, what do you say we ditch this bore-fest?
Diana: Vell, I’m actually here vith someone.
Duncan: Heh, come on babe. Why would you want to spend your time with some loser when you could be spending it with us?
Justin: Hey. I believe she said no.
Chad: What the...? Justin? You’re not seriously here with this nerd are you?
Duncan: I don’t believe it.
Justin: Well believe it.
Justin then grabs Diana and kisses with her while also grabbing her butt (in a ‘this is my territory’ kind of way). She’s surprised at first, but then she kisses him back.

Chad: Are You Fucking Kidding Me!? What the fuck does that loser have that we don’t?
Diana: Hmmm, let’s answer zat, shall ve?
She then summons a couple of roots and pulls Chad’s and Duncan’s pants down, revealing they both have very small dicks. Chad and Duncan scream in shock and the rest of the hall starts laughing.

Diana: Vell, zat answers zat.
Justin: That explains so much.
Diana: You know, zis entire hotel is closed off for ze avards. I’m sure it vouldn’t be hard to find an empty room.
Justin: I like the sound of that.

Sex Scene 3
Justin and Diana find an empty room, and Justin lays Diana on the bed and fucks her missionary while kissing her as she wraps her arms around him.

Justin cums inside her arse.

Scene 6:
“As the awards reach their end, back on the moon, Whorenatrix is about to put a long help plan into action.”

Scene changes back to Whorenatrix’s cell.

A guard is sitting at the control console with his feet up, watching a news feed of the awards ceremony on a holo-screen.

Reporter: And so, as the ceremony draws to a close, dozens of fans are disappointed that Diamond Milf was unable to attend as planned.
Guard: Urgh, God damn it. The only reason I tuned in was to see that sweet body of hers. I’d give anything to get my hands on those tits. She’s literally the perfect Milf.
Whorenatrix, thinking to herself: (Oh sacré bleu, zees ees just too easy.)

She makes herself look sweet.
Whorenatrix: Aww, come now. Dat’s just ‘urtful.
Guard: Huh? What are you on about?
Whorenatrix: Well, do you really theenk she’s more attracteeve zan me?
Guard: Hey, don’t get me wrong. You’re hot and all, but I actually have a chance to score with her. Even if it is slim.
Whorenatrix: Oh, deedn’t yur predecessair tell you?
Guard: Tell me what?
Whorenatrix: Why, about ze pairk of ze poseetion.
Guard: What perk?
Whorenatrix: Well, I may be eencarcairated, but I steell ‘ave needs. And, I do need someone to ‘elp me weeth zem.
Guard: Y-you’re having me on, right?

She starts pressing her tits together.
Whorenatrix: Not at all. Now, let’s see eef we can make you fairget about Diamond Meelf.

Sex Scene 4
The guard lowers the barrier and Whorenatrix leans against the wall of her cell as the guard fucking her from behind.

Vaginal – Easy, Medium, Hard, Cum
The guard cums inside her arse.

Scene 7: Epilogue
This scene continues straight after the last sex scene.

Guard: Holy shit. This is the best job ever.
Suddenly, Whorenatrix disappears and the barrier goes up, sealing him in.

Guard: What The...!? What The Fuck Is Going On!?
The camera pans out to show Whorenatrix, fully clothed and with no cum on her, standing by the control console.

Whorenatrix: Hehehe. You young men are all ze same. A mature woman bats ‘er eyeleeds, and you’re putty in ‘er ‘and.
Guard: Wh-what the hell is going on? H-how did you do that?
Whorenatrix: Oh you stupeed boy, dat was just one of my eellusions. Eet took a long time to build up enough enairgy to make dat.
Guard: You Fucking Bitch!! Open This Door Now!!
Whorenatrix: I don’t theenk so. Now, eef you’ll excuse me, I ‘ave preparations to make. Au revoir.

She turns and starts to walk away.
Whorenatrix: Parfait. Evairytheeng has gone exactly as I planned.

End of game.
Options to play again and to repeat sex scenes.

I'm also considering including optional translations for Kosmos to include for anyone who has trouble understanding the written accents. What do you think?
Ended up reading the script I like in general.

But, Diana is that french girl you mentioned for 4th part? If she is then the dialect looks more like german, Ialready told that "z" is for german dialect it don't look like french at all.
The view point of first sex scene it's meh, there are too much scenes like that.
And for the 4th sex scene, what about 2 guards instead of 1 to have some 3some :D

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

But, Diana is that french girl you mentioned for 4th part? If she is then the dialect looks more like german, Ialready told that "z" is for german dialect it don't look like french at all.
No, she's not. Diana is Russian. There are two things that point to this. The first being the conversation between Justin and Locust.
And the second is the fact she's the daughter of Mother Russia. :rolleyes: :p
The character with the French accent is Whorenatrix. Made obvious by the fact she has several French words in her dialect. Specifically, "bonjour", "mon chéri", "sacré bleu", "au revoir" and "parfait".
Also, the intro to scene 4 states it.
Scene 4:
The view point of first sex scene it's meh, there are too much scenes like that.
And for the 4th sex scene, what about 2 guards instead of 1 to have some 3some :D
Yeah, well, I like the point of view. So :p you. :D
As for the last sex scene, I think it makes more sense if it's just the one guard. You just want every game to have a threesome in it, don't you? :rolleyes: :p

sandchainz

Reputation score

No, she's not. Diana is Russian. There are two things that point to this. The first being the conversation between Justin and Locust.

And the second is the fact she's the daughter of Mother Russia. :rolleyes: :p
The character with the French accent is Whorenatrix. Made obvious by the fact she has several French words in her dialect. Specifically, "bonjour", "mon chéri", "sacré bleu", "au revoir" and "parfait".
Also, the intro to scene 4 states it.

Yeah, well, I like the point of view. So :p you. :D
As for the last sex scene, I think it makes more sense if it's just the one guard. You just want every game to have a threesome in it, don't you? :rolleyes: :p
Oh, it seems I missed some details while reading fast :eek:
And it's not me who wants 3some all the time, it's Vankai XD
But it was a while since we had any 3some scene in mnf, so I though we could get some :D

sandchainz

Reputation score
Well, you and he are tow sides of the same coin. If one of you wants something, you both do. :cool:
Not really, he wants more yuri bu I don't :rolleyes:
It's noylike I dislike lesbian sex but it's not something I really into.

Well, you and he are tow sides of the same coin. If one of you wants something, you both do. :cool:
Not really, he wants more yuri but I don't :rolleyes:
It's not like I dislike lesbian sex but it's not something I'am really into.

Announcement

Here's the crack of the last contest!
Cupid Worl Wide!

Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

New crack and more pictures. What a fucking day!!

Enjoy the gifts and just give BCT some thanks so we can continue to do what we do :D

slip66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ive had an issue with Cupid World Wide, the first two scenes cause bct player to freeze, asks whether or not to stop a script that has become unresponsive.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ive had an issue with Cupid World Wide, the first two scenes cause bct player to freeze, asks whether or not to stop a script that has become unresponsive.
Same

sandchainz

Reputation score

I let baka know about your issue waiting for answer.