What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

I have this idea that the 3 artists met over this one day.

Kosmos: "Her nipples are showing over her shirt!"

Serega: "Wish we could do something so we can see more of that sometimes"

Vadim: "Hold my beer!"

Then again I know how they met in real life so this defeats the purpose lol.
Wait, what?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Wait, what?
I was being retarded. Like I said I know the reason why the 3 artists got together so them wanting to see peeking nipples would of been a funny way to meet. "Funny"

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was being retarded. Like I said I know the reason why the 3 artists got together so them wanting to see peeking nipples would of been a funny way to meet. "Funny"
:("Gee, I really wish I could see some boobs right now"

:confused:"...I can draw boobs..."

:eek:"GET THAT MAN A WEBSITE!"

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

:("Gee, I really wish I could see some boobs right now"

:confused:"...I can draw boobs..."

:eek:"GET THAT MAN A WEBSITE!"
That's sounds pretty legit.

Anyways, I gotta say I'm kinda angry on what MNF's been doing lately.

Between punking Meetie with his "Incestibles", Kel with SWF 3 idea, & cutting half of Rider's "Leila's Bomb Adventure" isn't exactly making them look good here.

Feel free on correcting on why any of that had to happen to begin with.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That's sounds pretty legit.

Anyways, I gotta say I'm kinda angry on what MNF's been doing lately.

Between punking Meetie with his "Incestibles", Kel with SWF 3 idea, & cutting half of Rider's "Leila's Bomb Adventure" isn't exactly making them look good here.

Feel free on correcting on why any of that had to happen to begin with.
And now they want to do another short game about wonderwoman :mad:

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Short games seem to be the trend right now. Well, if Mnf wants to continue their downhill spiral it's their thing, wouldn't have thought that they would cripple a second game after what happened to Haseos Smash Brothers-Game..

I lose interest in submitting something if it's on a risk to be slaughtered to nearly nothing without any mercy...

sandchainz

Reputation score

Short games seem to be the trend right now. Well, if Mnf wants to continue their downhill spiral it's their thing, wouldn't have thought that they would cripple a second game after what happened to Haseos Smash Brothers-Game..

I lose interest in submitting something if it's on a risk to be slaughtered to nearly nothing without any mercy...
That's exactly how Kosmos acts lately, he changes story, cuts a part of the story and changes sex scenes, even cuts sex scenes sometimes. If that keeps that way they going to loose most of the subscribers.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

They are Russian they do things as they want no if's, and's, or titties about it.

Nothing to do but wait it out.

Here are today's pictures. another instance of Kosmos changing an idea but it worked for the idea. Idea was for 2 scenes but he added 5 instead. Not bad at all lol.

Enjoy!

sandchainz

Reputation score

They are Russian they do things as they want no if's, and's, or titties about it.

Nothing to do but wait it out.
And so what that they are russians :confused:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

And so what that they are russians :confused:
Let me leave you with a comment Vadim once sent me when they asked me who was creating videos of their games:

"haseo you do well in helping us. assholes come in to steal the work we work hard on. if they shove us away the the site we will move on. we don't need thieves or complainers ruining our hard work. they think they know how art works or how business works but they no nothing. we will live longer than they believe. our parents raised us all to fight and fight and fight and fight. our art is ours our site is ours. we change how we see fit because if it does work then it works but if work is complicated we will change.

if you can willing to help us more we all appreciate. most just want to steal but you help us. you bring memories of serga (Serega) in knowing how persons think. thanks haseo. please pass message to other fans and members about why we do everything like that. being from other country makes it difficult to measure. thanks."

Like I said, they have pride about their work. They are not going to be so quick as too ask for help or ask for opinions when they are doing all the work. I know as Mexican pride is the exact same thing. I get it because I see it all the time.

Sure MnF fucks up a lot but it's kind of in their nature as it's what they are used too. It comes off as weird to the rest of us but that is mainly culture shock. It's easy to judge when you are on the outside looking in. So easy that it is a force of habit to a lot of people.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Let me leave you with a comment Vadim once sent me when they asked me who was creating videos of their games:

"haseo you do well in helping us. assholes come in to steal the work we work hard on. if they shove us away the the site we will move on. we don't need thieves or complainers ruining our hard work. they think they know how art works or how business works but they no nothing. we will live longer than they believe. our parents raised us all to fight and fight and fight and fight. our art is ours our site is ours. we change how we see fit because if it does work then it works but if work is complicated we will change.

if you can willing to help us more we all appreciate. most just want to steal but you help us. you bring memories of serga (Serega) in knowing how persons think. thanks haseo. please pass message to other fans and members about why we do everything like that. being from other country makes it difficult to measure. thanks."

Like I said, they have pride about their work. They are not going to be so quick as too ask for help or ask for opinions when they are doing all the work. I know as Mexican pride is the exact same thing. I get it because I see it all the time.

Sure MnF fucks up a lot but it's kind of in their nature as it's what they are used too. It comes off as weird to the rest of us but that is mainly culture shock. It's easy to judge when you are on the outside looking in. So easy that it is a force of habit to a lot of people.
Ummm.... ukkrains and russians are very similars on traditions and thoughts. And there's no relation between videos (I do understand this issue and agree with it) and acting like asshole (Kosmos cuz Serega and Vadim allways try do make ideas very similar to the original writing) respect to the writers. The main question is - What for asking the detailed script if at the end Kosmos going to do whatever he wants? As Vankai already said - winning on the submission round is really difficult, specially if you are not a popular writer and then Kosmos goes and ruins your idea.... That's unfair man.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wow..that sounds so unbelievably russian, you know the memes are more real than you think^^
Like an iceberg, cool and unchanging. A russian doesn't question his beliefs or actions, at least not openly, he just does them, because it is what he thinks and what he is, and doubting one self is a sign of weakness in their eyes, so I see it.
Well ,certainly another mindset than mine from the middle of europe, where all is about democratics and searching for a peaceful solution for everyone even if that makes yourself look weak.
I will not question their actions if they are the best solutions they could do at that moment in their eyes, but they should really work out their problems if "crippling a legimitate idea to 2 scenes" like it seems, was this 'Best solution' ._.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm going to really going to try hard not be culturally insensitive, but it almost sounds like they're really don't care about the feedbacks they get. Feel free to correct me on this but if that's really the kind of behavior they're approaching then maybe it's time to stop supporting them. I've stayed with them long enough to done my share of support.

sandchainz

Reputation score

If you need to feedback them in something them PM Vadim he at least pays attention on it.
I think the good way to punish Kosmos is not submiting to him for a while maybe that would may him think about his behavior.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sure the short games is a problem but the blame isn't on the main artists per say but the fact that Vadim and Serega are working on the MMO.

Kosmos is the only one still dedicated to the main site an that is when you run into problems.

Not to mention if some of you guys haven't noticed, the current schedule is beyond fucked. The last 2 games came out in the middle and basically near the end of voting.

Just to fix it the only thing they can do is take a round off and get everything back together again.

We will see what happens in the next few days.

In the mean time here are the pictures for today. Belle is flicking the bean and she seems to like it ;)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't support them. No Rawart and they've gotten lazy.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Another day another set of pictures. Belle is still flicking the bean so why not see how she finishes herself off lol.

Enjoy you bastards!