What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

New Officer Juggs was written by other dude? Did Serrated gave him permission?

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What, new submission round? Why did nobody tell me? Who is it? If juggs is in it it has to be Serrated ,right?^^

sandchainz

Reputation score

What, new submission round? Why did nobody tell me? Who is it? If juggs is in it it has to be Serrated ,right?^^
Yeah, it's round for Serega, and it started like 6 days ago and there still 3 days left to submit, but knowing that there is Officer Juggs there's no point to submit.

ted157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is the Officer Juggs summary?

sandchainz

Reputation score

She has to defeat the ghost from the last game but she can't doit by her own strange so she asks help of spirits of lust from the first game, and spirits enter to her body to make her stronger.
The story is pretty good and funny, didn't expected less from Serrated :D

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

She has to defeat the ghost from the last game but she can't doit by her own strange so she asks help of spirits of lust from the first game, and spirits enter to her body to make her stronger.
The story is pretty good and funny, didn't expected less from Serrated :D
It's not written by Serrated. It was written by some guy called Argy445. :mad:
So the summery of it and how good it is in general are irrelevant. Serrated doesn't let anyone use Officer Juggs for anything more then background plot purposes. But only if you get his permission to do so. So the idea has to go. :mad:

Last edited:

sandchainz

Reputation score

It's not written by Serrated. It was written by some guy called Argy445. :mad:
So the summery of it and how good it is in general are irrelevant. Serrated doesn't let anyone use Officer Juggs for anything more then background plot purposes. But only if you get his permission to do so. So the idea has to go. :mad:
So, I ws right, it wasn't Serrated. But the story is really good and looks like Serrated' style of writing. Well, I hope Serrated' idea will be as good or better, if not I'll gonna vote it down when he will submit it. :mad:

EDIT: Serrated submitted his own officer Juggs idea, it's not bad, but a way worse then the others dude idea....

Last edited:

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's that stupid "No Incest" rule. :mad: :mad: :mad:

*Takes a deep breath.* Calm. Calm. Calm. :mad:
Alright. I half expected this to happen. Looks like I'm going with plan B. I'm gonna re-write the intro of SWF 4 and submit it as the new 3. I'm then gonna submit the old 3 as 4, because that idea WILL GET MADE!!!
Dude...I'm so sorry about your loss man, they should have let you tweak it if that was the case. That & I thought your characters weren't *spoilers*.

It looks like your new script just skipped your previous one. Was it really necessary to rewrite the entire thing?

And it's not me who wants 3some all the time, it's Vankai XD
But it was a while since we had any 3some scene in mnf, so I though we could get some :D
Well, you and he are two sides of the same coin. If one of you wants something, you both do. :cool:
Not really, he wants more yuri but I don't :rolleyes:
It's not like I dislike lesbian sex but it's not something I'am really into.
Well u guys aren't exactly wrong about this Vankai's (still a stupid name) desire.

Anywho's, looks like a lot has happen this past week. It's too bad that Kel coudn't get his original SWF 3 when he was guarantee to win. Especially annoying since MNF never even bother to tell him this before when he submit the idea in the past.

& BCT cracked Cupidworldwide, nice! :cool:
Thx again for the hard work BCT!

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

EDIT: Serrated submitted his own officer Juggs idea, it's not bad, but a way worse then the others dude idea....
So..we have someone who is a better Serrated, than Serrated himself? xD
Can I see the actual subscriptions so that I can decide if I should ask someone for my idea (Magic Book Stories: The forgotten characters or something like that^^). While I'm at it ,how was godmilf2? I guess...not so good?^^

By the way, do you want to see a try of my Nel-Zel Artist-Cg?^^
And if so ,do you know something like imgurr for Diashows? you know where you can click on the picture and it shows the next in line?
I'm just so totally into that right now. I love Nel-Zel, I love Artistcg, and now I mix it together xD
The topic is actually always to at least 5% MnF as the MC is our good old friend from One Piece of Luck MnF, now mildly successful pirate Dick D. Schlong and his hormone fruit^^

PS: ah yeah, sorry for your loss, Kelumir, that was a dick move from MnF.

If you can give me some names, I can search my computer. I know I have some Nel-Zel stuff, I just can't remember where.
Thank you Sonic, although I don't think not knowing where to have saved your dirty stuff on your computer is very safe xD
I'll go through all works and look what's missing and whre I need bigger pictures, or how I can make them bigger without losing quality.

Last edited:

sandchainz

Reputation score

So..we have someone who is a better Serrated, than Serrated himself? xD
Can I see the actual subscriptions so that I can decide if I should ask someone for my idea (Magic Book Stories: The forgotten characters or something like that^^). While I'm at it ,how was godmilf2? I guess...not so good?^^
Here's the list of submissions

Godmilf was 3rd, but had too few votes, imagine how the others ideas were XD
And yeah, that dude made better writing and story than Serrated it's a pity this idea must to be removed. And I think that rule is a BS as none writter has copyright for the characters XD

Well u guys aren't exactly wrong about this Vankai's (still a stupid name) desire.
Yeah-yeah, you alerady told on mnf site that your nickname is stupid XD

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thank you Sonic, although I don't think not knowing where to have saved your dirty stuff on your computer is very safe xD
I'll go through all works and look what's missing and whre I need bigger pictures, or how I can make them bigger without losing quality.
Oh, I know where it is, I just have so much that I forget I have things.:D

And I think that rule is a BS as none writter has copyright for the characters XD
Serrated's on some sort of pedestal for whatever reason.:confused:

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Dude...I'm so sorry about your loss man, they should have let you tweak it if that was the case. That & I thought your characters weren't *spoilers*.
PS: ah yeah, sorry for your loss, Kelumir, that was a dick move from MnF.
Thank you guys.

It looks like your new script just skipped your previous one. Was it really necessary to rewrite the entire thing?
Well, technically I didn't rewrite the script. I already had the script for SWF 4 and I just rewrote the intro.

Though I have thought of an alternative. I thought of a little extra thing which I've added in just before the first sex scene. It's the underlined and bolded part.

Blizzard Babe: Of course he will.
Pyro Vixen: Hmph, we’ll see about that. Come on J, let’s go settle this. We’ll do this in the store room. I don’t want the guys in the security room jacking off to this.
Justin, thinking to himself: (I wonder how many guys would kill to be me?)

Pyro Vixen grabs Justin’s wrist and the two girls lead him to the storage room door. As she pulls Justin up, the papers on the desk get scattered on the floor. The camera zooms in on an envelope that fell out of one of the folders. It say “To Justin. From your REAL Mother.” on it.

Sex Scene 1
Justin and the girls move to a storage room. Both the girls kneel in front of Justin, Pyro Vixen gives him a titjob first, then swaps with Blizzard Babe. Afterward, they give him a double titfuck.

sandchainz

Reputation score

New game is out! Leila Bomb Adventures.
Kosmos is a fucking asshole! he changed everything and instead of 4 sex scenes did only 2 :mad:
This idea was sweet but he just fucking ruined it :mad:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New game is out! Leila Bomb Adventures.
Kosmos is a fucking asshole! he changed everything and instead of 4 sex scenes did only 2 :mad:
This idea was sweet but he just fucking ruined it :mad:
That's a damn shame.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here is the title page for the new game:

Leila Bomb Adventures

Pictures for the previous poll winner will be up tomorrow.

Take care until then!

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here is the title page for the new game:

Leila Bomb Adventures

Pictures for the previous poll winner will be up tomorrow.

Take care until then!
Is this one meant to be a parody of something or an original story? I haven't heard anything about it so far.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are the pictures for the winner.

Kinky Belle

This one is possibly my GOTY then again there really isn't much (I Don't vote for my ideas) so I hope you all enjoy these pictures. Kosmos did an excellent job with it.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here are the pictures for the winner.

Kinky Belle

This one is possibly my GOTY then again there really isn't much (I Don't vote for my ideas) so I hope you all enjoy these pictures. Kosmos did an excellent job with it.

I find it entertaining in hentai when a girls shirt shows slight hints of her nipples, but Belle might as well be topless here and it's hilarious.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I find it entertaining in hentai when a girls shirt shows slight hints of her nipples, but Belle might as well be topless here and it's hilarious.
I have this idea that the 3 artists met over this one day.

Kosmos: "Her nipples are showing over her shirt!"

Serega: "Wish we could do something so we can see more of that sometimes"

Vadim: "Hold my beer!"

Then again I know how they met in real life so this defeats the purpose lol.

Still every since I have first played MnF styled games, I can see why they like it so much. It adds to the sexyness.

Anyways enjoy more of Belle!