Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Day 2 with The Godmilf so sex scenes should hit tomorrow, then again I am tired and wasn't paying attention lol.

Enjoy!

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New game is out! The bleach one.
What can i say about the game... bad graphics and bad sex scenes...
i'll rate it 1/10

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New game is out! The bleach one.
What can i say about the game... bad graphics and bad sex scenes...
i'll rate it 1/10
I haven't played it since I'm busy with things in life, but that better be how I'm going to feel about the game man. It's an opinion & all that good jazz but I've never felt anything being 1/ 10 in any shape of form.

sandchainz

Reputation score

I haven't played it since I'm busy with things in life, but that better be how I'm going to feel about the game man. It's an opinion & all that good jazz but I've never felt anything being 1/ 10 in any shape of form.
You may like it!
I'm just get too dissapointed in Serega.
To be honest i'm getting dissapointed in all of them, they suppose to improve their art and animations and do better games, but they do worse games each time. There's no game from 2017 that i can call an awesome game.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

First. My favorite games this year are.

1. Kinky Belle & The Beast
2. The Godmilf
3. Pervsona 5

If you expect everything to fail before coming out then that is all it will become to you.

Second. Here are the pictures with the first sex scene in them. I love anal in the morning :D

Enjoy!

sandchainz

Reputation score

If you expect everything to fail before coming out then that is all it will become to you.
I expected bleach game be as good as the last Officer Juggs game but it's just so bad.....

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Second. Here are the pictures with the first sex scene in them. I love anal in the morning :D

Enjoy!
My favorite scene from the game^^ Loved the nipple piercings, were not in the script, but I have a thing for them

erichhartmann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I expected bleach game be as good as the last Officer Juggs game but it's just so bad.....

Yep.....just churning 'em out quickly like a sausage factory. I think it's pressure to get content on their site for those who are paying :(

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's not only that they are putting to much work on the MMO and it's starting to derail the main site.

They refuse to hire more help when there is pretty good artists all over Hentai Foundry, and they refuse to get more help with the MMO to lighten the load.

Haven't played the new Bleach game yet but maybe sometime this weekend.

While I am here I will share more of the Godmilf. Scene 3 will be here soon and you guys need to see it. One of the best blowjob scenes in MnF history :D

Enjoy you bastards!

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Working on the MMO? Making gay scenes and stuff? Haven't seen anything worthwhile on the MMO for months.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Working on the MMO? Making gay scenes and stuff? Haven't seen anything worthwhile on the MMO for months.
+1

btw, they now selling best games from mobibooby instead of letting play for free. Their greed has no limits...

mrbaer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have not ben here I had to buy a new PC my old PC took a dump.

thanks Haseo for the pix :cool:

Last edited:

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So that Bleach game...here's my two cent.

MNF as a whole, doesn't have the best track record when it comes to recreating Anime characters faces. Unfortunately, this game falls victim to MNF Anime face issue, like the High School of The Dead game. :(

Bleach fans can tell who's who by the hair style/colour, but the faces...

Now on to the sex scenes. Love them, especially the last sex scene. :D

Honestly, the Bleach game isn't a bad game, not the best, but still better than some games that have came out this year. Will there be a second game, I hope so, the set up is there to workout nicely.

7.7/10

sandchainz

Reputation score

So that Bleach game...here's my two cent.

MNF as a whole, doesn't have the best track record when it comes to recreating Anime characters faces. Unfortunately, this game falls victim to MNF Anime face issue, like the High School of The Dead game. :(

Bleach fans can tell who's who by the hair style/colour, but the faces...

Now on to the sex scenes. Love them, especially the last sex scene. :D

Honestly, the Bleach game isn't a bad game, not the best, but still better than some games that have came out this year. Will there be a second game, I hope so, the set up is there to workout nicely.

7.7/10
Yeah, thatoneguy said he has planning to make a sequel.

I didn't like bleach game exactly because of the characters drawing, as a fan of bleach i was dissapointed.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I hear you, but here's a counterpoint though; anime faces are pretty garbage, though.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Well, I hear you, but here's a counterpoint though; anime faces are pretty garbage, though.
anime faces are much better that usa comic shit drawing.
and a way better than those ugly faces that draws Kosmos XD
and btw most mnf games have anime face style drawing.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Pinoy is the best one when it comes to be anime faces (Not by far mind you) while Rawart was the best. Then again Rawart is probably dead somewhere so we will never know.

Future holds surprises so hopefully MnF has a few on hand.

Anyways here are your pictures. 3rd scene is on it's way so hopefully you enjoy it as much as I do!

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My favorite scene from the game^^ Loved the nipple piercings, were not in the script, but I have a thing for them
NOOOOOOOOoooooooooo........ I really dislike genital piercings, oh well I guess I can't win them all. To each their own!

iamsocool

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In my opinion, the new game is a 6 out of 10 rate for me.

1) Story looks like it flows in a legit way...
2) Tit job to blow job, sex scenes and animations are okay... would've/could've been better...
AND 3) The female character face doesn't look a whole lot appealing really. It looks alright though. Not entirely the best.

As we know, all these games cant be perfect.

We'll all just hope for the best on the next games yet to come. Just better views of animations, characters and jiggly bits of big tits and asses!

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

NOOOOOOOOoooooooooo........ I really dislike genital piercings, oh well I guess I can't win them all. To each their own!
Um, Dylan, nipples aren't genitals. Genitals are a lot lower down, past the bellybutton. So, unless there's a chain connecting them, I don't see how they could be considered genital piercings. :p
That being said, I do agree with you. I don't find nipple OR genital piercings appealing. Ear, nose, eyebrow, lip, maybe tongue and belly button piercings yes, but not nipple or genital.