Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

"I'm not going to be too hard on her dear, don't worry about that," Ashera assured Kylie, soothing her worries as she gently caressed her cheek, reaching down a bit to do so, as their mistress was quite tall, easily 7 feet or so.

"Thank you Kylie, and be sure not to mention it to her or anyone else. Because If you did kill her, then I couldn't protect you from Elise's wrath, and it would not just be her either, for Sehanine herself would be incredibly angered about it as well, among several others," Amara replied, looking worried at the very mention of killing Hazel.

After they got to the surface, Ashera shielded her eyes from the light, though she looked incredibly happy, which flooded around her and made the others feel happy as well. "Hah... so good. Haven't seen the sky in so very long," Ashera said with a soft sigh as she took in a deep breath.

They soon made their way back to the temple itself, where Ashera went for their kitchen, grabbing the remainder of a set of bananas, where she peeled them all and ate them one by one, before devouring three apples, four oranges, and a coconut that she cracked open after a minute or so of trying.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie was unsure what to say about Hazel's relationship to the gods. Maybe that is why they have not interfered with us so far? If Hazel is favored as I am, amongst Lloth and the others I could see them taking a step back rather then stepping in between us. Kylie said, finding it curious that None of the various godesses had showed up to stop them. Or help them. Or you know, Get in the way, they were good at that. But she didn't muse for long, it was for the best.

Once they made it into the table, Kylie giggled as Ashera went through the food, Kylie doing the same, and eating the same thing too without any problems, laughing all the more. You eat the same way I do Mistress. I find it amusing. she explained as they made their way through every fruit ever and then Kylie poured everyone present orange juice before drinking an entire pitture herself, giving the same obscene amount to Ashera.

Once that was done though, Kylie made sure to slam her bow into it's larger form, and test the draw, making sure it was right. Even with her strength, it would not be the lightning draw she was used to. It would be hard and heavy. But it was ready and she was already moving up to the roof and knocking one of the massive titanus arrows, scanning the skies.

I do not like this. Where is Delilah. Where is Kaal. This would not have gone unnoticed by either of them. Kylie said. Not to mention the others. We know Ilyana escaped. She would have given word. Even the Amaranthine struck before this and they had an entirely different agenda... It makes me uneasy Mistress. she said, snapping her bow back together and requivering the arrow if no dragon made an appearance, knocking a normal steel instead and staying high, jumpy.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Haven't eaten anything in over a century almost, I'm absolutely famished," Ashera said, devouring another apple.

Ashera took the orange juice and drank it down, chugging like crazy and going over to the fridge and grabbing a leftover porkchop and heating it up with her own magics, before devouring it too. "Worry not Kylie, not too much at least. Ilyana won't have managed to get help too very quickly. And Delilah is likely at her dragon man's lair having sex right now, or something. Giselle... I know not where she might have gone," Ashera told Kylie, reaching over and caressing her cheek to make her relax some.

Once Ashera had eaten her fill, she grabbed Amara's hand again and led her back to the house, along with everyone else of course, and once there, she took her up to the master bedroom. She shoved Amara down onto the bed and grinned as she did, grabbing the angel's legs and lifting them up before she speared Amara's pussy upon her own cock, taking Amara hard and fast even as she looked over the Kylie and the others. "I shall be indisposed for a while. Kylie, Maria, go check on Sheena in the square and make sure everything is going fine, while the rest of you, rest, you're pregnant with more little cuties, that'll be needed to make sure the townsfolk are all blessed by me," Ashera said while pounding into Amara, who was squealing already as several tentacles erupted from Ashera's back, with two grabbing Amara's cock and balls, teasing both and stroking her cock, while another thicker one penetrated Amara's ass, and the rest all teased her body.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie took the overwatch position as everyone made their way back to the house, where Ashera wasted no time at all in tossing Amara onto the bed and starting to fuck her brains out, promising that she'd be at it for quite some time. Meanwhile, Kylie got her orders and nodded.

Those pregnant had been ordered to rest, while the breeders had not recieved orders at all. Everyone collared, corrupted, and sealed, Kylie took all the breeders out of the house, and led them to the town square to check on Sheena.

Once there, she simply set them loose on the orgy to help. Impregnate every viable female, help them join our family. Sheena, Where are you, come to me Love. she said, looking around for Sheena.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Every female? Even those not in the fold grand mistress?" Brandi asked curiously.

Once they got that out of the way, Brandi grinned and led all of the Breeders out with Annie, where Kylie saw several of them moving to the orgy and helping out, while the rest went to the parts of the village to handle them. When Kylie called out for Sheena, she scampered over, drenched in sweat and cum, and looking quite happy as she kissed Kylie on the lips once she'd gotten to her.

"What is it Kylie?" Sheena asked, her eyes glowing strongly as she stood there.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nothing honey. Nothing. Just checking in on how everything was going. Kylie said, kissing her back. Kylie wasn't really clean herself, three bodies worth of blood spray had gotten on her. Seeing that everything was well in hand though, she smiled. Join me, we need to see to the rest of the wells in the village. Let our Mistress' influence spread from here. The breeders have come to help. Kylie said, gesturing as they entered the sexual fray, spreading Ashera's love.

Moving to the other wells, Kylie had her parasite bleed that wonderful natural toxin into the water. It wouldn't be as effective as the concoction she had made to assist, but it would weaken their minds, help Ashera's influence blossom and grow in their minds.

Sheena was made to add hers into the mix as well, while Kylie talked. This is all going so well. You know our Mistress is free and has joined us? Isn't that wonderful? But Tina is still resisting and it breaks my heart. She doesn't want to be with us. She doesn't love us. Kylie said, tears forming in her eyes as they worked, Kylie managing to tag a couple outliers who had resisted or avoided the orgy thus far with her needles, making their bodies hot, sensitive, and impossibly aroused thanks to Alan.

Leading them back to the primary fuckshow going on in the center of town, Kylie regarded it all. Come back with me Sheena, the Breeders can manage for now. They wont stop until they've followed their order of impregnating every available woman here. That alone would be enough to bring the weaker ones into our family. Their seed is so... potent. But come, I would have you meet our Mistress yourself. She is breathtaking. Kylie said, holding hands with Sheena and leading her back to the house.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, I know, I could feel it, and she felt so happy. I'm so happy too Kylie, we all are. Come, let's have fun with everyone, hmhm," Sheena said with a giggle, hugging Kylie and kissing her again before taking her by the hand and walking with her to the wells to do what Kylie wished to do with them.

"Oh Kylie, Tina does too love us, she just doesn't understand everything. Give her time, I know she'll see things our way," Sheena assured Kylie, hugging her lovingly and kissing her on the cheek again.

With that, they headed back to the house, where Sheena stretched and made herself a little more presentable to meet Ashera for the first time. "Kylie my dear, is everything going smoothly in town? Also, hello there Sheena. It's so wonderful to meet you in person you young beauty," Ashera asked Kylie and then told Sheena, pulling her over into a kiss as she kept pounding Amara, using her tentacles to hold the angel.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hope so Sheena. I care about her and Delilah so much. I don't think they know. I know I'm marrying Giselle, but I love them all. Kylie said, sniffling as Sheena comforted her. But they made their way back without any trouble.

Ashera greeted Sheena warmly, which made Kylie sing with pride. She loved Sheena to, she was so pretty and smart and talented. Kylie promised her when she joined the harem that she'd always take care of her, and she meant it. She was like a little sister. Only... not her sister... and sexually active with. It was an odd relationship.

Shut up.

Smiling as she was addressed, Kylie nodded. Very well Mistress. Between Alan's work, my own venom, and Sheena's influence, everything has been going wonderfully. I sent the breeders down to help as well as impregnate every available womb that is of viable age to start producing more of your wonderful children. Kylie said, reaching back to stroke the tail of her parasite and feeling it hum a little in pleasure at the pets, even as it slid it's second tail back between her legs, thick tendrils sliding into her and all, making Kylie gasp and smile back at it. Her own parasite was hidden under her armor for the most part save the tail, but Kylie didn't know how she'd ever lived her life without it there.

Kissing Sheena as well, Kylie moaned softly just as Huggy, Grabby, Jumpy, and James all showed up, because Mommy Ilyana was missing which left Kylie in charge. Kylie just gestured at Sheena. Show her how good you feel guys. Sheena, do your best. They are very affectionate creatures. Kylie said brightly, offering up Sheena's perfect body to the huggers as a plaything.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Good good, what I like to hear. I'm glad that I chose you girls to help me with this," Ashera said with a smile as she plowed Amara some more. "As soon as Feynrial has been converted, we shall search for Delilah for you Kylie, and we will make her see how beautiful our love here is now," she added, caressing Kylie's cheek.

When the little Huggers all began to show up and Kylie directed them towards Sheena, Sheena gasped as they all hopped up at her, looking quite ready to take her all they wanted. "Oh yes they are. They look absolutely wonderful, hmhm," Sheena giggled happily as the quartet was carried by her to one of the guest bedrooms to have their fun.

"Kylie, do me a favor and check the house again, just in case. Top to bottom, and every hidden passage and corridor you had added in," Ashera told Kylie after Sheena was gone, not looking concerned as she kept fucking Amara, but wanting to be sure obviously, just in case.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As you command Mistress. Kylie said, bowing and heading off to do just that, starting at the top of the tower and heading down through the house, knives already drawn just in case.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After heading out, Kylie heard Amara crying out in bliss as Ashera pushed her over the edge ti climax. "Take it Amara, bear my seed!" Ashera cried out as she obviously poured her cum into Amara.

After making her way up to the top of the tower, Kylie began her work, going slowly as she went. She checked every nook and cranny along the way, going down the tower, and through its trap door into the basement level, which led all the way down to her secret area, and then over into the basement the tower was linked to. Along the way, she checked just about everywhere that someone would probably try and hide, and by the time Kylie had come back to Bob's part of the basement, she had found nobody hiding, though she did see a couple of breeders and girls lying down together, snuggled up on the golden coins strewn about the basement. Tina was still resting too from the looks of it, and may very well for quite some time.

Bob gave Kylie an affectionate caress on her butt as she went through, but didn't try and stop her from leaving, seeming to be enjoying a rest. Then she made her way back upstairs once the entirety of the basement was searched, finding nobody, though she did find her latex spiderlings in their little section of the basement that they'd claimed as their own.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nobody was around and Kylie gave bob a hug before moving on to check on Tina, kissing her forehead again. It seemed even her little spiders were behaving, which was good. It either meant they were plotting something big, since they were actually the rapiest things in this entire house, or that they'd gotten bored and had devoted their lives to stealing bacon.

Heading back to Ashera, Kylie simply reported that everything was fine and quiet. There is no one in the house that shouldn't be. Tina is resting, and Bob the Darkmantle, and my latex spiders are currently simply resting. or plotting. I'm not sure which, what I do know is that the spiders will ambush just about anyone coming into the home uninvited if you give them reign to do so. And I think I shall just in case. They're effective guard dogs in their own ways. Kylie said, before heading to Sheena's room to check on her and the huggers.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Good to hear my dear, and they likely are plotting something, hmhm, which will be fun to watch I know," Ashera said with a chuckle when Kylie returned and informed her of the situation around the house.

Heading to Sheena's chosen room, Kylie found her still in the throes of ecstasy with the huggers, all of whom were playing with a different hole or part of her. Sheena looked to be in sheer bliss as she was getting fucked by them, moaning up a storm as she climaxed again and again along with the quartet of little critters.

After checking on Sheena, who was merely in the adjacent room, Kylie heard their mistress call her back into the master bedroom, where she was still fucking Amara silly. "Kylie my dear, what would you like to do? I can see you look... bored, and wish to have something to do. As of this moment, I know not what else we can all do, other than what we are doing, so if you have a specific request, I shall see it done, or I shall try and do so anyway," Ashera asked Kylie when she got back in there.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bored would not be the right word Mistress. Restless I think, nervous. There's a good deal to be done but I still worry about my fiance and sisters. Kylie said, shrugging.

I'm not sure what I should do. I've made the preperations I can think of, but I still worry. Kylie said, sitting down nearby and stripping off her armor and weapons, trying to relax.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm sure that they're fine Kylie, and that they'll come around eventually. You merely need to have faith in them that they will," Ashera told Kylie in a soothing tone, caressing her cheek.

Ashera kissed Kylie on the cheek, hugging her as she kept pounding away. "You should do what you feel like doing Kylie. It'll ease your heart to try and not worry about things," Ashera said, hugging her and kissing her again. "Is something bothering you dear?" she then asked, looking worried for Kylie.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It seemed nothing would get Amara out of the fucking she was currently getting. Which really just kind of left Kylie in limbo being told to do whatever she felt like and try to feel better.

Shrugging, Kylie hugged Ashera back, before heading downstairs to Tina and while she wouldn't unbind her, Kylie slid around infront of her under the blanket, and cuddled up to her tightly, holding her close, she spent almost an entire hour there just holding Tina close before she finally peeled away and tucked the blanket back around her carefully before wandering into the spider's area and holding out her hands just in time for her Parasite to sense her plan and start to fuck her, Hard. If Ashera was worried the best thing to do was to fuck Kylie so sideways she couldn't worry anymore. If she was tightly bound even better as she'd become so aroused she wouldn't be able to think of anything else, Kylie taking the time to poison herself with one of her own needles, increasing her sensitivity and sending her blood burning with Alan's aphrodisiac.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After heading back down to Tina, Kylie snuggled up to her and crawled under the blanket with her, and Tina seemed to relax even more when she felt Kylie's touch. Tina hugged against Kylie, mumbling softly in her sleep. "I... I'm sorry Kylie... t-that I couldn't protect you," Tina mumbled softly, burying her face against Kylie's breasts.

After a while, Kylie pulled away from Tina, who seemed to fall into a deeper sleep, as Kylie went to the spiderlings room, she saw them all eyeing her curiously as her parasite began playing with her too. After poking herself with the poison, the spiderlings seemed to understand that Kylie wanted them, and they darted into action and wrapped her up and pulled her into their nest, tying her up with her arms behind her back and her legs up and attached to either side of their nest on the inside.

Her parasite was fucking her lovingly, making her feel incredibly good as the latex spiderlings bound two tiny threads to her nipples and attached them to the ceiling of their nest, tweaking the threads every now and then, another to her clit and doing the same. Another of the spiderlings was tickling her ears, making her feel like they were kissing her on the ears.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie, impossibly sensitive and mind numbingly horny now moaned hungrily and desperately as she was bound up in their nest tightly, her own parasite providing the brunt of the physical entertainment while her pets saw to her nipples and clit, ensuring that her body was so overworked with pleasure that she couldn't think. Forcibly quieting her mind.

It wasn't as healthy as meditation, but Kylie had never really been Great at that, this was a good alternative. As her body screamed in overloaded bliss and almost constant orgasm, Kylie was soon tightly gagged because she was hurting everyone's fucking ears with her screaming, leaving her a whimpering, mewling, shuddering fucktoy in the web while her parasite eagerly fucked every single worry out of her mind.

Kylie would be a drooling cross eyed fucktoy in less then an hour, and practically braindead by the second. And that was ok. it made her worries go away.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After quite some time, nearly three hours, having fainted after an hour or so into her session in total bliss and cumming so hard she could barely even think straight. "Rest now Kylie, my dear. You deserve it after all of that, hmhm," Kylie heard Ashera tell her in her mind.

When Kylie woke back up, the first person she saw, was Tina amazingly. "Kylie... hey, wake up. We've got to get you cleaned up, dinner's ready," Tina told her, gently caressing her cheek.

As Tina lifted Kylie up in her strong arms and out of the little nest, Kylie saw her eyes glowing violet like her own, and a parasite tail swishing happily behind her. "Come on honey, let's get you into the bath," Tina said, carrying Kylie upstairs to the bathroom and taking her to the bath, where Maria, Sheena, Mara, and Lysa were all waiting for her.

Kylie was welcomed by the others, who all hugged her and looked happy as she was gently set down into the water. Then she saw Ashera sitting in there too, and she smiled when she saw Kylie coming in. "Feel better my dear?" Ashera asked Kylie, gesturing up at Tina.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie, seeing Tina, almost couldn't believe it, coming around slowly from her haze and nuzzling in Tina's arms as she was carried to the bath, where everyone currently was.

As Ashera asked if Kylie was feeling better, and then gestured at Tina, Kylie was in tears of absolute Joy to have her sister back, refusing to be seperated from her for now and wrapping her own tail around Tina's, even the parasites infected with the raw affection Kylie felt for Tina and the other Sirens.

All she could do was nod as she nuzzled into Tina's shoulder and clung to her tightly, even if the others helped bathe her she'd still stay at Tina's side, or in her lap if allowed, overjoyed beyond her wildest imaginings to have Tina join her in happiness under their Mistress. I was so worried about you... I was so scared you wouldn't be with us, with me. Kylie managed to whimper out, burying her face in Tina's shoulder. Giselle already ran away... I couldn't lose you two. I couldn't she continued softly.