What's new

RPG [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラセカンド / Spin Around Sayla Second (RJ185865)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 回転切りのセイラセカンド (Spin Around Sayla Second)

Never had that problem. I played the first game a lot and I never got that kind of error before.

Even if this happens who's to says it's not a rare problem with the game engine rather then the game itself.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For me, the main flaw of this game is its inability at times to generate bitmap images. Very often I get the error message "failed to bitmap created" (if I'm correct in terms, English is not my language ... notice the Japanese either lol), and is tiring in the long run (especially after beating a boss). I had the same problem with the first game.
There are two things which may cause "Failed to create bitmap" exception to occur (at least that I know):
- First one is too many images used at the same time, but since you're the only one experiencing it, I would say it's not it in this case.
- Second is related to memory - every image is stored in memory as bitmap (uncompressed), so if there's a lot of images and other objects (sound, music, etc. - not to mention system stuff) in the memory, and you run out of memory, this exception will occur - which I believe is happening in your case. If creator has PC with lots of memory, he may not be aware of this problem, so unless someone appraises him/her about it, I would suggest you close all other applications before running the game... and if you already do - save and restart the game often.
Hope this helps.

Valornim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are two things which may cause "Failed to create bitmap" exception to occur (at least that I know):
- First one is too many images used at the same time, but since you're the only one experiencing it, I would say it's not it in this case.
- Second is related to memory - every image is stored in memory as bitmap (uncompressed), so if there's a lot of images and other objects (sound, music, etc. - not to mention system stuff) in the memory, and you run out of memory, this exception will occur - which I believe is happening in your case. If creator has PC with lots of memory, he may not be aware of this problem, so unless someone appraises him/her about it, I would suggest you close all other applications before running the game... and if you already do - save and restart the game often.
Hope this helps.
I have 8GB DDR3 RAM and the game is on a 1TB hard drive, I think I have more than enough to make it work "properly". My OS is Windows 10, and on average on my 8GB, I only have 2.7GB of use, so it leaves alot to operate in a game so light.

Besides that, I have no problem to run SWTOR or Sims 4, but to make a closer comparison, I have no problem to run the hundred Hentai games I have in memory.

Only on these two games ("Spin around Sayla" and "Spin around Sayla second") I had these errors. Recently I played Valkyrie Story which has many images (197), I have not encountered any display problem, and yet each move requires the loading of an image (this is a moving 2D to " Wolfenstein 3D ")

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have 8GB DDR3 RAM and the game is on a 1TB hard drive, I think I have more than enough to make it work "properly". My OS is Windows 10, and on average on my 8GB, I only have 2.7GB of use, so it leaves alot to operate in a game so light.

Besides that, I have no problem to run SWTOR or Sims 4, but to make a closer comparison, I have no problem to run the hundred Hentai games I have in memory.

Only on these two games ("Spin around Sayla" and "Spin around Sayla second") I had these errors. Recently I played Valkyrie Story which has many images (197), I have not encountered any display problem, and yet each move requires the loading of an image (this is a moving 2D to " Wolfenstein 3D ")
Maybe it's an issue with Windows 10, try making it compatible with windows it 8 or 7.

pimpok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi, someone could post the game already translated. When I try to open the program RPGMaker Trans always goes wrong and then does not allow me to proceed with the translation. Please help me because I'm losing a lot of time behind ... Sorry for my English and thanks in advance to those who will help me
:(:(:(

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

hi, someone could post the game already translated. When I try to open the program RPGMaker Trans always goes wrong and then does not allow me to proceed with the translation. Please help me because I'm losing a lot of time behind ... Sorry for my English and thanks in advance to those who will help me
:(:(:(
if i correctly remember rpgmaker trans error was because of wrong version Visual C++ Redistributable

RompleyBuns

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any news on the progress of the official english translation?

pimpok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if i correctly remember rpgmaker trans error was because of wrong version Visual C++ Redistributable
i try to install Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 (64 bit version), but the problem is the same. In the attach file you can see my error. Thanks for your help

Attachments

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i try to install Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 (64 bit version), but the problem is the same. In the attach file you can see my error. Thanks for your help
try installing 32-bit version as well

pimpok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

try installing 32-bit version as well
Unfortunately, even with the 32-bit version, the problem persists. Thanks for your help AltairPL :(

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Unfortunately, even with the 32-bit version, the problem persists. Thanks for your help AltairPL :(
Dunno why it didn't occurred to me earlier, but after taking another look at your screenshot I remembered something. From official RPGMaker Trans :
cx_freeze error: Cannot get ZipImporter Instance: This error is caused by running RPGMaker Trans from a directory that includes non-ASCII characters - normally from a Windows user name. Due to a bug in a component that RPGMaker Trans uses (cx_Freeze), RPGMaker Trans cannot be launched from such directories.
Sorry for realizing that just now ;).

pimpok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dunno why it didn't occurred to me earlier, but after taking another look at your screenshot I remembered something. From official RPGMaker Trans :

Sorry for realizing that just now ;).
:confused:
now i have another error (view attach file). I try to copy the folder in c:\ but now i have this problem. Thanks for your help and i hope to solve this problem. If you can, send me your already translated folder. Please! :)

Attachments

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

:confused:
now i have another error (view attach file). I try to copy the folder in c:\ but now i have this problem. Thanks for your help and i hope to solve this problem. If you can, send me your already translated folder. Please! :)
You're welcome.
Well, I don't know RPGMaker Trans well enough to help you further with this, but I know someone who does - habisain is the author of RPGMaker Trans, so sending him a PM with your problem would be probably the best solution (and it will not clutter this thread).
Good luck!

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does this game have shota content or something? I'm not seeing any links in the thread (besides for partials and such) so I guess I'm not playing this one :x

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does this game have shota content or something? I'm not seeing any links in the thread (besides for partials and such) so I guess I'm not playing this one :x
It does have shota. You can easily find the game on nyaa though.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looks like he posted another additional event image on his blog. One with preg. belly and one regular.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like he posted another additional event image on his blog. One with preg. belly and one regular.
I wouldn't expect much.

It's probably going to be a part of a game over event or something like that.

I'm really curious what kind of events he will add for the Tutsis in the cave and the Vampire you defeated.

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there anything in the cave with 2 soldiers? When I come at night, there're 2 hobos (being in bikini - nothing), but they don't react. Soldiers also won't permit to enter.
Also locations Blacksmith and Forest onsen don't work for me from signs' menu.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there anything in the cave with 2 soldiers? When I come at night, there're 2 hobos (being in bikini - nothing), but they don't react. Soldiers also won't permit to enter.
Also locations Blacksmith and Forest onsen don't work for me from signs' menu.
Forest onsen isn't included in the game yet. Blacksmith was a bug fixed in the newest patch. The cave is a mine and the hobos are workers in the mine, it's off-limits to unauthorized people.

pimpok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're welcome.
Well, I don't know RPGMaker Trans well enough to help you further with this, but I know someone who does - habisain is the author of RPGMaker Trans, so sending him a PM with your problem would be probably the best solution (and it will not clutter this thread).
Good luck!
Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.