What's new

RPG [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラセカンド / Spin Around Sayla Second (RJ185865)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 回転切りのセイラセカンド (Seira Second Rotational Cutting)

do you want some one to pat on your head?
Sounds to me he is having a problem and English is not his/her first language. He might need to apply read only permission.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello,

I have read the instructions before patching and then done it ,might be version problem i am using 1.0.
let me download 1.1 and check if it works correctly for me
Well, obviously you didn't read it because on the picture you uploaded it's wrong. And if you read the bolded text in my post, you would know what you did wrong. It has nothing to do with game version. RPG Maker Trans patches are compatible with every game version.

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really liked the first installment of this game, but am now having trouble with this one.

I'm currently stuck at the festival grounds (after the first time gangbang becomes repeatable). The MC tells me that she "only just got here", but there are no more characters to interact with - neither clothed nor nude.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Really liked the first installment of this game, but am now having trouble with this one.

I'm currently stuck at the festival grounds (after the first time gangbang becomes repeatable). The MC tells me that she "only just got here", but there are no more characters to interact with - neither clothed nor nude.
I had this happen once and I was allowed to leave after I triggered every little scene. Just speak with absolutely everyone and don't miss the guys up north and the 2 couples down south.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

After the blue haired girl captures the rapist (lol cause there's only one?), talk to Morgon (the guy in your house) to finalize the quest and then head to the holding cells at the barracks. Talk to the guy twice and then head home and talk to Morgon again (might need to wait a day). This will start the quest.

One warning, after completing and finalizing this quest the game will end the next day. If you want to search around a bit after completing the quest DO NOT talk to Morgon until you're done. Seira will no longer leave the house if you do, which may cause you to not to be able to collect all scenes. Also remember to make a save file before this point as well.
Haa.. I had a feeling I had to do something on that obscure park at night.
I did trigger the capture of the blue haired guy, but then I couldn't leave and I don't know why.
I thought I had to let the girl get gangbanged purposefully, so that then I could leave, but the sperm counter (I think that's what it is) was a bit high and I'd get always a game over on that scene... so I decided to quit there and wait for the update.
So, I'll just stick to waiting for more content :D
Thanks for the help :)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope so))

Damn, this game need pregnancy!!!
It has pregnancy system sort of but it's crap since it's always Game Over :p

He made this story plot where she's Aphrodite reincarnated or something and if she has a child/gets pregnant, she will die for whatever reason, hence why it's always game over.

I'm on board with you tho, scratch that stupid game over plot and put in pregnancy and different endings.

This game has tons of way to expand. We just need someone who's talented and wants to invest time to implement different things that original author doesn't want to implement.

One thing I'm planning to do is put these two games together after he's released both of them. It might be impossible to accomplish because he used first game as a base for 2nd and just deleted tons of things but I'm gonna try it nevertheless.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It has pregnancy system sort of but it's crap since it's always Game Over :p

He made this story plot where she's Aphrodite reincarnated or something and if she has a child/gets pregnant, she will die for whatever reason, hence why it's always game over.

I'm on board with you tho, scratch that stupid game over plot and put in pregnancy and different endings.

This game has tons of way to expand. We just need someone who's talented and wants to invest time to implement different things that original author doesn't want to implement.

One thing I'm planning to do is put these two games together after he's released both of them. It might be impossible to accomplish because he used first game as a base for 2nd and just deleted tons of things but I'm gonna try it nevertheless.
I'm still kinda pissed that he basically made a lot of the plot from part 1 irrelevant.
Remember the blonde knight chick and how she was pregnant? No sign of it and no mention of a child.
The ending where most of the knight guys heroically died in battle? Nope, they are all just injured.
Blonde kid banging the lady in the destroyed town? He's back with no sign of the girl being with him.
The hint at the Empire taking over and destroying the town? Nah, they just took Seira and her Granddad captive for a year then send them back like a foreign exchange program.
Sexual relationship with most of the guys from the first game? Nope, she completely denies them or kick their ass if they try. Oh wait, complete strangers? Go right ahead!

On positive note, the sprite sex is better and other girls are shown having sex a lot more often than first game.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm still kinda pissed that he basically made a lot of the plot from part 1 irrelevant.
Remember the blonde knight chick and how she was pregnant? No sign of it and no mention of a child.
The ending where most of the knight guys heroically died in battle? Nope, they are all just injured.
Blonde kid banging the lady in the destroyed town? He's back with no sign of the girl being with him.
The hint at the Empire taking over and destroying the town? Nah, they just took Seira and her Granddad captive for a year then send them back like a foreign exchange program.
Sexual relationship with most of the guys from the first game? Nope, she completely denies them or kick their ass if they try. Oh wait, complete strangers? Go right ahead!

On positive note, the sprite sex is better and other girls are shown having sex a lot more often than first game.
This made my day, thank you :')

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I seem to be having a bit of a problem with this game, after downloading and extracting as normal I can run the game, but there's no text, all the text boxes are empty.

Did i get a corrupted download or something?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This question is getting really old... It's been answered at least 1000 times already.

Open Game.ini and put Library=RGSS104J.dll

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This question is getting really old... It's been answered at least 1000 times already.

Open Game.ini and put Library=RGSS104J.dll
Apologies for appearing to have repeated an old question; This is the first time I've had this issue, and in my defense I did have a quick look through the last few pages of the tech questions thread to see if there was anything pertaining to this game.

Unfortunately your solution does not work, that line is already in Game.ini. I tried swapping the reference to the other .dll in the game folder but that just caused the game to crash on startup, so that's not the solution either.

For reference, this is what is in Game.ini:
[Game]
Library=RGSS104J.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rxdata
Title=回転切りのセイラ セカンド
RTP1=Standard
RTP2=
RTP3=

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you have RGSS104J in your game folder?

Try using applocale with Japanese and run the game.

I personally use this one since it's more easier to use.. Just install and then right click on game.exe and select Local Emulator > Run In Japanese (Admin)

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you have RGSS104J in your game folder?

Try using applocale with Japanese and run the game.

I personally use this one since it's more easier to use.. Just install and then right click on game.exe and select Local Emulator > Run In Japanese (Admin)
RGSS104J is in the game folder yes.

Still no luck i'm afraid. In the interests of not cluttering up this thread I'll go look for help in the tech problems thread, I think I've derailed this thread long enough.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

RGSS104J is in the game folder yes.

Still no luck i'm afraid. In the interests of not cluttering up this thread I'll go look for help in the tech problems thread, I think I've derailed this thread long enough.
do you have japanes xp rtp?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think he messed up something while he was extracting or maybe applying translation. But since we don't know that for sure, it can be anything.

Updated partial to v1.12.

This should now translate everything except story after prologue, items and that stuff + corrected few things that I did wrong the first time around.

Big thanks to Platanus?

EDIT:

It turns out her name is after all Sarah :( Fuck you GOOGLE. Now I have to go back and change it back to Sarah.

Last edited:

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you get out after the water scene? She refuses to leave and only the BJ is repeatable
I'm curious about this as well. It seems like a bug as there's nothing else we can do to proceed further.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm curious about this as well. It seems like a bug as there's nothing else we can do to proceed further.
It was a bug that appears randomly. The first time I did that scene, I didn't get stuck....however the second time I did get stuck. If you get the pills from the night festival you can skip that scene and thus skip the bug.

However I read the notes on bug fixes, and it seems it's been fixed in the newest patch.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And version 1.13 is out. Changes from Googlefu:

Revised ver.1.1.3
1. Modify the events in the river next to the forest.
2. Modify the etch number of scripts.
3. Modify the ones that were not able to add the increase in the number save.
4. Add the restricted access to the events of the house.

I like the fact that he updates so often, but It´s a pain to wait for a finished product.....

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a pain to wait because he released unfinished game :(

If I knew the game wasn't finished, I wouldn't have even played it... I wish I could turn back time and stop myself from playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.