What's new

RPG [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラセカンド / Spin Around Sayla Second (RJ185865)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 回転切りのセイラセカンド (Seira Second Rotational Cutting)

Now out on english-side Dlsite (along with 1st game)

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So this follows the proud tradition of the first game of bug-on-bug action?
Shame, really...

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

In the planned new additional events, it looks like he added pregnant Sarah scenes.

Last edited:

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In the planned new new additional events, it looks like he added pregnant Sarah.
That's pretty much what I wanted from the first game

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Doubt he will ever add pregnancy because that would run the whole game plot... It's been said multiple times that if she gets pregnant then she will die in childbirth due to her having aphrodite's blood or being the goddess reincarnated.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Doubt he will ever add pregnancy because that would run the whole game plot... It's been said multiple times that if she gets pregnant then she will die in childbirth due to her having aphrodite's blood or being the goddess reincarnated.
If someone saw it it is probably a bad end, I would guess...

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

goes not.
I think he messed up something while he was extracting or maybe applying translation. But since we don't know that for sure, it can be anything.

Updated partial to v1.12.

This should now translate everything except story after prologue, items and that stuff + corrected few things that I did wrong the first time around.

Big thanks to Platanus?

EDIT:

It turns out her name is after all Sarah Fuck you GOOGLE. Now I have to go back and change it back to Sarah.

Reputation score

This may sound harsh but maybe if you learned to read it would work.

Go back to his site and read instruction on how to use the program.

EDIT:

Since I'm a nice guy I'm gonna post the text from his website in case you can't find it.
Read on, young padawan

Patching a Game

To patch a game, the first step is to select the game to patch. RPGMaker Trans will automatically detect games that are in it's directory and these will appear in the dropdown menu. Otherwise, press the first Browse button, under Game Location and select the game on your hard drive.

You now need to select the patch to apply. If the patch is named according to the RPGMaker Trans patch convention of Gamename_patch, and the game and patch are in the same folder, RPGMaker Trans will find it automatically. Otherwise, press the Browse button under Patch Location and select the game. Once a Patch has been selected, the Patch Banner will be displayed - assuming the patch contains one. The Patch Banner allows a translation author to display some information to the user, so it may be handy to read it.

Now you're almost done. RPGMaker Trans will default to putting the translated game in the folder Gamername_translated. If you want to change this, press the Browse button under Translation Location.

In any case, to start the patching process, just hit the big Go button at the bottom and wait until the progress bar reaches 100%
Hello kR1pt0n1t3 ,

i got the translation working.
the problem was with downloaded game itself.
i just re downloaded the game and applied the trans patch.
it works now thank you

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

goes not.
Huh?

I assume you wanted to type "Guess not?", but what's the supposed to mean?

You getting errors means you're doing something wrong.
I just patched the latest version with my patch and I got no errors.

@witcher Glad you got it working ^^ Enjoy the game.

MrGable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 回転切りのセイラセカンド (Spin Around Sayla Second)

What to do after:
*repeatable gangbang at festival
*rescued soldier from forest near river
*Elisabeth disappear for a night
*won a battle at cave near river

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Huh?

I assume you wanted to type "Guess not?", but what's the supposed to mean?

You getting errors means you're doing something wrong.
I just patched the latest version with my patch and I got no errors.

@witcher Glad you got it working ^^ Enjoy the game.

I think "goes not" means "geht nicht" in German.
Apparently he tried a "literal" translation and failed.
He meant to say "It doesn't work".
So to get rid of any more misunderstandings I'll tell him what you wrote.

Sangoku mit dem Patch ist alles in Ordnung er hat es getestet. Du machst beim patchen Fehler.

kandaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What to do after:
*repeatable gangbang at festival
*rescued soldier from forest near river
*Elisabeth disappear for a night
*won a battle at cave near river
I think you are at the end of the game, if you go to festival again, Elisabeth will be one of the 2 couple that have fun on a little corner in the light, I don't know what you need to trigger to end, but that is the end of the game at the moment, maybe sleep and game end next day.

B

bleahblah

Looks like more clothing options too. Is there any way to get her walk around wearing anything different than the full clothing she starts with?

Also, Anyone got a save at this festival?

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

damn, I didn't check on this game in a couple weeks and now the game is out all the links are down! My luck is not so high today. :x

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey Nytemare check your PM I sent you the link to the website I use to get all my hentai games. This game is on there and he always keeps his links active.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn, I didn't check on this game in a couple weeks and now the game is out all the links are down! My luck is not so high today. :x
I would suggest you don't play it yet since the game isn't finished but do whatever you want :)

noobhead321

Reputation score

I would suggest you don't play it yet since the game isn't finished but do whatever you want :)
By unfinished do you mean there are still more updates, or are there tons of bugs in the game?

Also i'm curious can anyone post the latest patch link for the game? would really like to try it out :)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

By unfinished do you mean there are still more updates, or are there tons of bugs in the game?

Also i'm curious can anyone post the latest patch link for the game? would really like to try it out :)
It's missing a lot of content. He released a half-finished version and said he will continue to develop it and release major updates.

As you play the game you can notice that there a lot of stuff he started making but didn't finish yet.

As far as the bugs go, there aren't that many.
In the version 1.00 that I played, I didn't encounter any major bug but some people have reported that they can't enter/exit places because of some bugs.
Current version is 1.13 and he fixed some bugs that were reported so it should be even less buggy.

noobhead321

Reputation score

It's missing a lot of content. He released a half-finished version and said he will continue to develop it and release major updates.

As you play the game you can notice that there a lot of stuff he started making but didn't finish yet.

As far as the bugs go, there aren't that many.
In the version 1.00 that I played, I didn't encounter any major bug but some people have reported that they can't enter/exit places because of some bugs.
Current version is 1.13 and he fixed some bugs that were reported so it should be even less buggy.
AHHH cool thanks a lot!
Do you happen to have the 1.13 version? It seems most on AS is 1.00.

Valornim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For me, the main flaw of this game is its inability at times to generate bitmap images. Very often I get the error message "failed to bitmap created" (if I'm correct in terms, English is not my language ... notice the Japanese either lol), and is tiring in the long run (especially after beating a boss). I had the same problem with the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.