What's new

RPG [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラセカンド / Spin Around Sayla Second (RJ185865)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 回転切りのセイラセカンド (Spin Around Sayla Second)

I don't know. As I understood it, they never wanted to destroy the village or kill the people in it. They wanted them to peacefully surrender so it's plausible that they just wounded all the soldiers so they couldn't fight anymore.

One thing that I under really understood is for which side did the guys from the village fight for? From what I understood the village had a treaty with one of the empires to help them in any future wars that might arise.

There were two sides. Fenoa Empire and Toranshirusu Kindgom. With whom did the village have treaty? I'm guessing they had a treaty with Toranshirusu Kingdom and now they're under Fenoa Empire control.

Also, I never really understood the real reason there's a conflict between them. Was it ever mentioned why are they fighting? I probably skipped some text when it was mentioned or the translation was so bad I never got it.

What happened with that burned village from the first game? I'm guessing that never occurred since she came back and got captured.
I don't know, I thought it was just one country lol. Missed huge plot device there! Usually though there's never a real reason why a war starts in a game other than "Because I woke up this morning, took a deep breath and suddenly felt like going to war."

I don't even think that event happened anymore. The servant guy that washs you after the first kill plants quest was from there and was supposed to be traumatize but now he's back as if it didn't happen. Though it could be because it's been a year. But the other question would be why the little boy with glasses isn't with his girl?

Well we'll find out for sure if the upcoming update lets her leave the village.

HV3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The first game is separated between1.0 scenes and 2.0 scenes so of course it's going to have more. The first game's 1.0 had more overall scenes but less sex scenes (i.e. more groping).

None. Just an feature that comes with rpg maker he didn't take out.

No idea. He has no set pattern. And as to why a sequel....did you complete the first one? Did you realize that was an open ending? Of course the opening to the second destroyed it...but it would have actually been weirder if he didn't create a sequel.
My reason to look closer into playing the first one WAS because I heard about a sequel, assumed it was "that good" to get a sequel, not anything to do with story as I had yet to play the games.
yes played and beat the 1st one, now on the second one, and just got the "The End" screen earlier today, now its just rolling around in agony as I wait for an update.

GreatOni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, each time I try using Agth with this game and at least 80% of the RPG makers games they crash, with the typical error message of "This program as stopped working bla bla.." and this is been going since I've updated my W10, is there a cure for this? one that does not involve me downgrading to 8.1 or something like that. Thanks
Try using ITHVNR ( ), i had the same problem.
It started after the latest win 10 update..

tigek12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone share a complete save on here. The "game save new" mega folder that was used is giving a message saying it was deleted or removed. Sorry to bump an old thread.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

whats next after talking to rapist at prison?... how to get the other festival events?..

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Saw someone up date that full save data but from what I can tell those saves are corrupted or for the wrong game.

freek026

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Non of the savegames that are posted work in the game.
they give an error and end the game.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It shows an "argument error" for the 1.1.3 version
If the save is from an earlier version, specifically before he added in the additional save slots....it will not work. I know from experience from when I updated my game and my old saves didn't work at all causing me to have to restart the entire game over.

Abyss_Nova

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If the save is from an earlier version, specifically before he added in the additional save slots....it will not work.
Welp, time to restart

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

maaaan, does this guy forgot to update this game again? ._. Anyone knows something? any news? something?

underdog9785

Reputation score

I don't suppose there is a walkthrough anywhere?

Hen_Tie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

MEGA's down, could anyone upload a new link?

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Welp, guys, give up. This guy has given up with this game. What a shame, really. :/. I expected more then this . . .

RompleyBuns

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Welp, guys, give up. This guy has given up with this game. What a shame, really. :/. I expected more then this . . .
Damn... Did he say so or do you base that on his inactivity?

leggit

Reputation score

On his last game 6 mouths before update

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He did say he works for a living and he only has time to do the game in his off time.

GTX9800

Reputation score

Save game with unlocked CGs in attachment.

How I unlocked the gallery :
1. I started a new game.
2. After I arrived in Sayla's room for the first time, I saved the game.
3. I opened the save game (.rxdata file) with SGEdit.
4. I clicked on the "Switch" tab (within SGEdit) and analyzed which switches are set to true.
5. Fiddling with the switches let me to the conclusion that the switches responsible for the CG gallery are within the range #0503 - #0566 (including both 503 and 566).
6. Double clicking on every switch will set the value of the switch from False to True.
7. Save the edited save game and enjoy.

P.S. If you wish, you can also edit the amount of gold you have, also attack, mana, items, ...

Attachments

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm tipping my fedora, sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.