What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

laki2008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

you're right, maybe we will have a good surprise :p

mega.co.nz/#!W9w3iKaB!rbDfFl1INLwViFnEOg9eBpsOJZt8Dc1tx98cRX_u-ig

Last edited:

melontable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First you talk with your father, then go to the rich guy. Next back to father. Then you take the road south right after the last house. There you speak with a guy and kill some plants. On the way back you find a boy with whom you go slpash yourself in the river. Then you go back to your father and after this you should be able to get bikini. If it's the rich guy, not the maid, that opens the door, you get it.
Ok that's helpful, thanks; haven't got to any combat yet, so I guess that's the barrier.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm so fcking tempted to start playing this game again... but I have a feeling if I do I'll be caught between updates and I might miss stuff later on -.-

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm so fcking tempted to start playing this game again... but I have a feeling if I do I'll be caught between updates and I might miss stuff later on -.-
I just start over every 2-3 updates. After going through the game several times, I can get to the end, grabbing every scene and looking for new ones within a few hours.

Btw this update fixed the doctor scene so that it plays properly now, and removed the new panties. It however introduced a new, yet not important bug where during the first sex scene with the old man.

Reputation score

can anyone post their full game save and also a way to get scenes with the gramps in onsen , i tried many things down here but did not get anything

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can anyone post their full game save and also a way to get scenes with the gramps in onsen , i tried many things down here but did not get anything
Currently there is no way to get him. Pretty much, the other girl is using him as her sugar daddy and has no intention of sharing so she convinced him that it's hopeless to even try....even though you have sex with and let the 2 guys fondle you right there in front of him....meh, game logic.

Reputation score

Currently there is no way to get him. Pretty much, the other girl is using him as her sugar daddy and has no intention of sharing so she convinced him that it's hopeless to even try....even though you have sex with and let the 2 guys fondle you right there in front of him....meh, game logic.
i mean the onsen in the house of the old people ,the one in between the old and nobles house.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i mean the onsen in the house of the old people ,the one in between the old and nobles house.
Finish the quest he gives you after you've finished the first quest, pretty straight forward and no additional scenes afterwards.

Reputation score

Finish the quest he gives you after you've finished the first quest, pretty straight forward and no additional scenes afterwards.

you mean the one killing the tentacled plants ,that done.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i dunno what to do something keeps popping out like fushing her out in river i dont get it where??..

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you mean the one killing the tentacled plants ,that done.
There's two quests that make you do that. After completely finishing the first one, your grandfather will send you to that old guy to start the second one.

@doomulol

Say what now?

nyobzoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so how does one activate the extra scene with the farmer up by the north watch tower. I saw it in ver 1.2.5 but switch to 1.3.0 and can't seem to activate it anymore. It's the one where he continues to grope her after the 3rd time

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

After going through the game several times, I can get to the end, grabbing every scene and looking for new ones within a few hours
Would you consider writing a brief walkthrough for all us less fortunate?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would you consider writing a brief walkthrough for all us less fortunate?
Nope, the game is really straight forward and details for all the scenes are here on the thread already. Honestly, if you use a translator of any kind...even the shitty ones...you'll have little to no problem getting through the game. It just comes down to individual effort and taking the time to write a walkthrough I would rather do so for a more cryptic, hard to get H-scenes game than this one.

In the future, were he actually do throw in those that take specific actions or actually finish working on the game I will consider it since I like the game a lot...but atm....a walkthrough is seriously just not needed.

@nyobzoo

It's gone, the scene was taken out around 1.2.7 and hasn't been reintroduced meaning we were probably not meant to see it yet and he added it in by mistake like the panties.

Last edited:

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What if I told you that after killing those four plants the game isn't responding whatsoever?

Adinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not entirely sure what is causing this error, but when I try to talk to Dr. Tom I get this before the game crashes. I think I'm missing some files.

i.gyazo.com/23fbc6d1035f1b6d180ae59b4a970414.png

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Not entirely sure what is causing this error, but when I try to talk to Dr. Tom I get this before the game crashes. I think I'm missing some files.

i.gyazo.com/23fbc6d1035f1b6d180ae59b4a970414.png
*sighs*... Did you go to the doctor a 2nd time?

Status
Not open for further replies.