What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

Easiest way to fix this is to just make them separate scenes. If prewar it goes to scene A that repeats. If during war it goes to scene B which progresses to the next.
Yep, you hit the jackpot right here.
It's just plain simple logic and avoids further conflicts and/or confusion for the code/programmer

imstilldreaming

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can we have a link for the ver 1.2.8 ? :( this game is so fucking good

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game only just came out recently, don't hope for an English translation especially when some of the Scale Garden games aren't even translated yet.
I'd vote for this to be translated before Scale Garden games. It's definitely better than the newer stuff (ahem, Rhode's Fortress, ahem).

Also, I'd say that fixes game-breaking bugs is more important that adding content. My guess though is that a few of these updates are going to negate our saves, which will kind of suck. Oh well, it is worth playing through again down the line.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game only just came out recently, don't hope for an English translation especially when some of the Scale Garden games aren't even translated yet.
One of the top (and famous) translators in the scene said he would take a look at this game.

Fingers crossed.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

sorry made a mistake there,read it wrong ,didn't do it purposefully.
don't get angry so easily
I'm sorry, I flew off the handle way too quickly. Please don't take me as representative of the community here, there is a lot of great folks here. Sometimes there are asshole like me though...

Once again, I apologize.

When there is an update, I'll likely put up a link when I can.

*Edit:

Witcher, please don't be discouraged from posting here. Most of these folks are not assholes like me and will welcome and support your input and ideas. Sorry, don't let a bad egg ruin the experience.

Last edited:

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Truly amazing game!

I have seen pictures of fighting humanoids but all I have found are plants. In the cave and right outside the north cave is just LOTS of plants.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Truly amazing game!

I have seen pictures of fighting humanoids but all I have found are plants. In the cave and right outside the north cave is just LOTS of plants.
Well you have to get past the plants to fight humans.After you get past the plants you will reach a beach and there you can take a boat to the army camp or something like that and there are lots of soldiers to fight there and take care for those in the left side near cristal those are hard to kill and they kill you fast so good luck.

Reputation score

guys i just saw authors site ,author implemented new set of panties for the MC ,how to we get that ,has anyone gotten it ?

Last edited:

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

guys i just saw authors site ,author implemented new set of panties for the MC ,how to we get that ,has anyone gotten it ?
i don't think you get it till you get to the beach and get on the boat.I know i didn't have it in the village but once i went with the boat i had them on me.

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is really fun, I hope it gets the translation love it deserves

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry, I flew off the handle way too quickly. Please don't take me as representative of the community here, there is a lot of great folks here. Sometimes there are asshole like me though...

Once again, I apologize.

When there is an update, I'll likely put up a link when I can.

*Edit:

Witcher, please don't be discouraged from posting here. Most of these folks are not assholes like me and will welcome and support your input and ideas. Sorry, don't let a bad egg ruin the experience.
Thanks doob!

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I just checked the author's site and it appears the first image has something new.
Anal beads vibrator xD

I'd say that's still not in the game, but it'll probably come out the next version.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Has anyone managed to get to the outdoor onsen west of town in the newest version?

Duckx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Weird, in my game all text has disappeared. Like there is no text at all. Anyone
else has this or a solution to it?

hxxp://i58.tinypic.com/2hwi3y1.png

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, has anyone figured out how to get the game over with the solider? i think the game site said something about visiting your room at night, but i have no idea how to do that when she will not let you go out of her house at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.