What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

When you are in the area with soldiers there is a cave in which is a circle next to the guy who looks like the one from the library. What does it do?
Any1 killed the super-soldier? The one who get twice less dmg and deals twice more than the other soldiers?

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

are there any trigger which allows Seira to wear lesser clothings? I can't exit the house even when I only removed the outer coat.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

are there any trigger which allows Seira to wear lesser clothings? I can't exit the house even when I only removed the outer coat.
I don't think so, but as I've just checked the author's website it appears he's lunching v1.3.3, which will change the conditions of wearing less/different clothing?

Also, that pink mini skirt on the top image *.*

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looking at the code, I think some new scenes have been added, although I'm unsure how to trigger them. Then again it may also be placemarkers for future scenes.

Seems some extra scenes with the kids will or have been added (Apart from the two lakeside ones and the shower in the barracks) at least, some of the animations contain a background silhouette for a smaller person.
Also there's character markers of 3 people near a mine north of town, but no knowable way of getting there.

He's also adding in a new zone that looks like a second town and a military outpost. Seems like he's planning on updating this for the forseeable future. like we stumbled into buying a kickstarter or something.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Looking at the code, I think some new scenes have been added, although I'm unsure how to trigger them. Then again it may also be placemarkers for future scenes.

Seems some extra scenes with the kids will or have been added (Apart from the two lakeside ones and the shower in the barracks) at least, some of the animations contain a background silhouette for a smaller person.
Also there's character markers of 3 people near a mine north of town, but no knowable way of getting there.

He's also adding in a new zone that looks like a second town and a military outpost. Seems like he's planning on updating this for the forseeable future. like we stumbled into buying a kickstarter or something.
Yeah... that's why I said I'd regret playing this game...
I'm not touching it anymore until all is done, I don't care if I have to wait a whole decade.
I srsly hope that after waiting so freaking much, he doesn't give up or we won't be able to get the full version of the game. Either of those reasons would make me so fcking mad lol.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I doubt he'll be giving up on the project. if he's adding this much more it means he wants to make a good game and add specific stuff in.

if at any time he does cease the updating of this one, it would mean that he'd probably be saving the extra content for a sequel or new game.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

v1.3.4 launched.
Not sure what this version is suppose to fix.
Something about a ranch, but... what ranch? o_O

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

v1.3.4 launched.
Not sure what this version is suppose to fix.
Launched where? DLSite version for whoever purchased it is 1.3.2, and it's all bug fixes.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's some cows on the way to the forest hotspring. hasn't done anything for a while, but I guess he's adding some scenes for it

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

There's some cows on the way to the forest hotspring. hasn't done anything for a while, but I guess he's adding some scenes for it
Oh yeah, completely forgot about that area lol...

Reputation score

next version released
Ver.1.3.4 1
as given in dlsite

anyone have the new verison

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know this question was asked before, but I'm curious. I've tried every version since 1.3 and still can't find the new scenes with beads for example. I think there are at least 2 more beads exluded. And in game files there are some grey stockings. Some advices?

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

cheating, I managed to find some scenes where the farmer does you by the ranch, with two people watching through the trees. Also one where the shop owner takes you into the dressing room.

the farmer one seems to be part of a chain of scenes, but I have no idea how to start them.

the shop one requires the married couple to do a few scenes (I assume the library event) and hear a rumor about "red bread" which is a badly translated name for the heart-shaped panties. I'm not sure how to hear about the rumor, though.

also, does anyone know how to activate some of the scenes where the red-haired girl has sex with people, like the blue-haired knight in the northern outpost?

If anyone knows about activating this stuff, please share. hopefully soon we'll get a more comprehensive walkthrough post where all this information is pulled together (though these particular questions I haven't noticed yet mentioned)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

cheating, I managed to find some scenes where the farmer does you by the ranch, with two people watching through the trees. Also one where the shop owner takes you into the dressing room.

the farmer one seems to be part of a chain of scenes, but I have no idea how to start them.

the shop one requires the married couple to do a few scenes (I assume the library event) and hear a rumor about "red bread" which is a badly translated name for the heart-shaped panties. I'm not sure how to hear about the rumor, though.

also, does anyone know how to activate some of the scenes where the red-haired girl has sex with people, like the blue-haired knight in the northern outpost?

If anyone knows about activating this stuff, please share. hopefully soon we'll get a more comprehensive walkthrough post where all this information is pulled together (though these particular questions I haven't noticed yet mentioned)
I'm pretty sure there's stuff on this game that you still can't access, because the author hasn't yet "filled in the blanks".
In case you haven't noticed, after starting the war event you'll unlock the gallery and inside the gallery you automatically unlock some scenes that you haven't work for yet lol...

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well thats mighty fine of you doob, thanks!

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay how do you trigger the war now? because ive been doing what i did on the early versions to make it happen (namely the event with the trainer, the couple fucking in the library, and having sex repeatedly with the soldier boyfriend guy.) But now it just a repeat of the last boyfriend scene in the barrack bedrooms, is there something new i should know?

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure there's stuff on this game that you still can't access, because the author hasn't yet "filled in the blanks".
In case you haven't noticed, after starting the war event you'll unlock the gallery and inside the gallery you automatically unlock some scenes that you haven't work for yet lol...
Too bad. I wonder when he will put them in the gameplay and the game is getting bigger which is a great thing.
Has someone killed the last soldiers? In 1.3.2 I fought with the strongest (?) for few rounds and in 1.3.4 he just 2 shots me despite having all clothes. It's frustrating.

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay, so I'm apparently stuck as there's no soldiers to fight whatsoever. I slept with Aramis (soldier boyfriend) and then I believe he left. Now I can't go back to the soldier place, and have almost nothing to do. I did the 2 missions from the girl's grandpa, cured the doctor of his women problem, got the old man and naked dude in the church out, slept with everyone you possibly can in the spa. But I am missing a row of scenes, the row right to the character's left in the recollection room. Also is there a way to somehow have sex with the shopkeeper?

Status
Not open for further replies.