What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

It's confusing to figure out what happened to you actually. But one thing I know for sure is that you need to actually sleep every now and that to advance the story because some of the switches are turned on/off when you sleep.

My guess is you didn't hear the story about the red panties after the farmer 2nd scene and you soft locked yourself. After the second event end, you need to talk with the farmer again and he will tell you to visit him at his farm and that you should buy red panties at the shop before you come.

After you sleep you will get a scene for the red panties at the shop and then after you advance all of the other events will result in you finding the farmer wounded on the ground.

Since I'm doing a fully translation, I fixed couple of those soft locks or made a bypass around them so even if you soft lock yourself, you can continue with the story.

Unfortunately, I think you're beyond saving the game now. you need to either load of a previous save files and get the scene with the red panties or start new game.

perdachello

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My guess is you didn't hear the story about the red panties after the farmer 2nd scene and you soft locked yourself.
I only got one scene with the farmer where Sarah helps with weeds. When I speak to him again he asks for help, but she says "I'm sorry... I'm dating someone now" and nothing happens.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I only got one scene with the farmer where Sarah helps with weeds. When I speak to him again he asks for help, but she says "I'm sorry... I'm dating someone now" and nothing happens.
That means you didn't get the scene where Aramis beats the hell out of Mierupa for fucking Malena(the maid from your house).

I'm not sure what scenes you have to see but one morning when you wake up and leave your room, you will see Mierupa and Malena go inside her room. When you click on the door of her room, you will see they're having sex.

After that when you speak to Aramis in the military academy and go upstairs, Sarah will tell Aramis about them and he will rush out to your house and beat the hell out of Mierupa.

During that whole scene, Sarah will break up with Aramis because she now knows he actually love Malena and you will be able to continue all the other scenes in the village now.

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this game is known to have some of the most obtuse and buggy scene triggers, its (almost) half the fun

perdachello

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure what scenes you have to see but one morning when you wake up and leave your room, you will see Mierupa and Malena go inside her room. When you click on the door of her room, you will see they're having sex.
I got this scene. When I go to her door I can hear them having sex and get 3 libido. But when I speak to Aramis he just invites me for a quick fuck upstairs where I get the same scene I've seen several times already. Other scenes in town repeat themselves too.
The game is a goddamn mess, but for some reason I just don't want to drop it.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You probably didn't advance other scenes in the village.

Scenes you need to get:

- you need to finish all quests your grandfather gives you
- Morgan
- Tata

- farmer (next to north watchtower)
- gordon inside inn bath
- old man inside inn (top left room)
- doctor inside temple
- blacksmith
- kids class top floor inside military academy
- kids military academy bath
- Wallis scenes with different girls in the library ( you need to talk with him downstairs then he will be in library), you might also need to talk with Gordon in military academy before going upstairs.

When you advance all these scenes to a certain point, next time you trigger Aramis scenes inside military academy, she will tell him about Mierupa and Malena and then you will be able to proceed with the story.

I don't think you soft locked yourself (even though this could be the case) but I think you probably missed one of the scenes I mentioned.

For myself, I think the game was pretty straightforward. I'm used to talking with everyone while playing a game, sometimes even twice and this is probably the reason I never go locked or stuck anywhere.

perdachello

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

- Wallis scenes with different girls in the library ( you need to talk with him downstairs then he will be in library), you might also need to talk with Gordon in military academy before going upstairs.
So that what was it. As I mentioned in my first post I couldn't get this scene even though I remember talking to this guy. So I talked to him, went to another room, went back, talked to him again and a new girl who appeared next to him, went to sleep, then talked to Gordon and the scene triggered. After two more scenes I was able to advance the story with Aramis.
Thanks a lot for replying.

Last edited:

Zourk

Reputation score

Anyone could share the link for the full game please?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There. That's 2.2.1. Have fun, and here's to hoping that this is the last time I have to upload this game for you people lol

Attachments

jewelss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh lol last message was on 13 august, still gonna try my luck, does anyone has a full save and cares to share? Thanks..

loneliness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since it is an old game, not sure if anyone gonna reply
But I stuck for certain point after playing following my old memory
Here is the point I stuck
- Finish 2 monster fight and the old man Tata guy
- Finish event in Military > Armis left with Grandpa and not yet return > cannot enter the Military
- Finish event in temple > the doctor can see girls' breasts already
- Finish old man event in inn > It became repeated scene already
- Can go to the lake where the bad end triggered
- Can't progress farmer scene > have weed pull event then the stop owner still a woman not a guy which should have sell me red panties (that's why I can't progress the farmer scene)
- Finish inn event at night until it became repeated scene > not yet able to re-enter the military
- cannot leave village via another exit where ended up with another town

Is there anything I missed or I have to do?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Walkthrough links are down.
Good luck, everyone.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
where is old man in inn? room is empty(top left)
Try talking to all the people in the church then check. If he still does not show up then you might have missed his initial interaction earlier in the game and he might not show up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.